FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey! Still no meets?? :/

Hey! Still no meets?? :/

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Tat2 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi guys/gals.

Ive been on here for a little while now, ive messaged maaaany ladies (all polite and not rude) and have had no luck with meeting. Just a couple that reply, want to meet, then ignore...and ofcourse ladies (kindly) messaging back to decline.

What am i doing wrong? Lol. Patience isnt my strong point, but im sure i'll live!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your profile says very little about you. non smoker with a pick of you with a hooka pipe...

"your profile says very little about you. non smoker with a pick of you with a hooka pipe... "

Yes that's very off putting.

Because the site is a cock fest for women lol

London

I wouldnt class smoking shisha a couple times a year as being a smoker tbh? But point taken!

Unsure what other info i could put in profile.....

And yea, im sure it is a cock fest haha!

How about your hobbies and what you like to do on weekends.

Why are you here, what are you looking for, what do you like to do, what can you offer and what sort of people are you looking to meet? Try getting a bit of personality and humour across (unless you have none!!) You profile is your shop window, if there's not much in it, no one will want to find out more, they'll just move to another that's more appealing.

Body pics wouldn't go amiss, instead of describing your tattoos why not put some pics of them?

Your only two friends are both TV/TS, is this a part of yourself? If so, there's no mention of it. Might put some off if they think you could be hiding an important part of yourself from your profile. If it's part of you be loud and proud of it.

London

"Why are you here, what are you looking for, what do you like to do, what can you offer and what sort of people are you looking to meet? Try getting a bit of personality and humour across (unless you have none!!) You profile is your shop window, if there's not much in it, no one will want to find out more, they'll just move to another that's more appealing."

Fair enough! Thanks for your help/advice . Im never any good at these things on dating sites etc!

Ive adjusted my profile but will keep going back to it...

"How about your hobbies and what you like to do on weekends."
really? I couldn't care less what hobbies people have, I want to meet not marry

London

"Body pics wouldn't go amiss, instead of describing your tattoos why not put some pics of them?

Your only two friends are both TV/TS, is this a part of yourself? If so, there's no mention of it. Might put some off if they think you could be hiding an important part of yourself from your profile. If it's part of you be loud and proud of it."

Im not overly keen on my body so never posted any naked pics of it anywhere :-/..

I dont really want to post my tattoos as im fairly well known amongst artists/collectors in the UK and Europe so dont want somebody on here recognising etc, if you catch my drift. Am happy to pm any pics over!

Im not hiding anything? Ive posted i'll meet Tvs (rarely would i) and 2 have added me as a friend so i accepted.... :/

"How about your hobbies and what you like to do on weekends.really? I couldn't care less what hobbies people have, I want to meet not marry "
lucky guys lol but yes as others said as well, its how you come across so by adding them your adding another dimension to the profile about yourself.

London

I appreciate the fast help guys! Adjusting my profile bit by bit, so hopefully that helps!

You've only been here for approx 4 weeks,it can take a lot longer than that so give it time

London

"You've only been here for approx 4 weeks,it can take a lot longer than that so give it time"

Duly noted! Thanks

You won't post tat pics in case someone recognises you from them but have 4 crystal clear face pics on your public photos?

There's something wrong there.

Your body is what women want on here so not showing it will cost you meets. End of the day any meet will eventually see it. If they're not gonna like it they won't just fuck you cos you turned up, they'll do one. Show what you got, someone will like your body type but nobody is gonna beg for pics they just move on to the next.

4 weeks is nothing.

Most single guys wait around six months to get their first meet. Some are more fortunate, others less so.

You need to learn to be patient.

Or were you of the impression that this was instashag.com?

"4 weeks is nothing.

Most single guys wait around six months to get their first meet. Some are more fortunate, others less so.

Or were you of the impression that this was instashag.com?"

You can argue tho that it is like instashag for women tho.

London

"You won't post tat pics in case someone recognises you from them but have 4 crystal clear face pics on your public photos?

There's something wrong there.

Your body is what women want on here so not showing it will cost you meets. End of the day any meet will eventually see it. If they're not gonna like it they won't just fuck you cos you turned up, they'll do one. Show what you got, someone will like your body type but nobody is gonna beg for pics they just move on to the next."

Because if there are tattoo fans/collectors etc on here, and they recognise a piece i have and know who its by, they can find out who i am and exploit it (if they wanted to be dicks). Its not about faces etc. My work is on fb, ig, magazines, forums etc but not my face.

I take your point about the body, but im still not comfortable doing so. Thanks for your input!

By *arabeefWoman  over a year ago

otley

how will they exploit it ?

London

"how will they exploit it ?"

By posting my profile on here onto fb, IG, fb groups, forums etc. Its me being paranoid really, but fcuk it - may just post some pics showing them anyway!

By *arabeefWoman  over a year ago

otley

but couldnt they do that with your face ?

This thread gets 5 stars

London

"but couldnt they do that with your face ?"

Like i said before, people in the 'tattoo world' can recognise who did a certain piece then trace back to artist and client. (Ive done many times before).

I'll post pics now though lol

"4 weeks is nothing.

Or were you of the impression that this was instashag.com?You can argue tho that it is like instashag for women tho."

Yes shag but who wants to he inundated with crap messages from people who don't meet our preferences. I'd rather have one message from one that did than a shit load o crap anyday.

"I'll post pics now though lol"

There you go

Plenty of women like a guy with your body shape so no need to feel embarrassed.

End of the day anyone seeing your pics is here doing the same thing you're doing, and what's the worst that can happen? People will find out you enjoy sex? Who knew?!

Good luck!

Get rid of the cum shots, they are absolutely revolting to the point they make me feel sick!

Don't know about others, but that's my opinion

London

"I'll post pics now though lol

There you go

Plenty of women like a guy with your body shape so no need to feel embarrassed.

End of the day anyone seeing your pics is here doing the same thing you're doing, and what's the worst that can happen? People will find out you enjoy sex? Who knew?!

Good luck! "

Thanks Guys! . Nice to hear : ). This is true. Im terrible in person as well as online with confidence, fook sake haha.

Appreciate the advice!

"Hi guys/gals.

Ive been on here for a little while now, ive messaged maaaany ladies (all polite and not rude) and have had no luck with meeting. Just a couple that reply, want to meet, then ignore...and ofcourse ladies (kindly) messaging back to decline.

What am i doing wrong? Lol. Patience isnt my strong point, but im sure i'll live! "

The "no black" and "I am not Asian" puts us off. It makes you sound like a UKIP supporter.

London

"Get rid of the cum shots, they are absolutely revolting to the point they make me feel sick!

Don't know about others, but that's my opinion "

Yeah thanks for being 'brutally' honest. Ive made them visible to friends now.

London

"Hi guys/gals.

What am i doing wrong? Lol. Patience isnt my strong point, but im sure i'll live!

The "no black" and "I am not Asian" puts us off. It makes you sound like a UKIP supporter."

Eh? I dont find black/indian women attractive, end of. I see MANY women post they ONLY want black men or they DO NOT want black men or asian, only white.

And i say im not asian because of all the women ive see who dislile Asians. But that bit i can remove i guess.

"how will they exploit it ?

By posting my profile on here onto fb, IG, fb groups, forums etc. Its me being paranoid really, but fcuk it - may just post some pics showing them anyway! "

Have you not considered the simple fact that if anyone 'exposes' you, by doing so they will also be 'exposing' themselves.

For someone to see you on fab means that they too are on fab.

"Hi guys/gals.

The "no black" and "I am not Asian" puts us off. It makes you sound like a UKIP supporter.

Eh? I dont find black/indian women attractive, end of. I see MANY women post they ONLY want black men or they DO NOT want black men or asian, only white.

And i say im not asian because of all the women ive see who dislile Asians. But that bit i can remove i guess."

If it is any comfort to you (and I do not know why it would be), you do not look Asian.

Just expressing that you come across to us as bigoted. You may not like that being stated, but you did ask for advice. Apologies if that offends.

London

"how will they exploit it ?

By posting my profile on here onto fb, IG, fb groups, forums etc. Its me being paranoid really, but fcuk it - may just post some pics showing them anyway!

Have you not considered the simple fact that if anyone 'exposes' you, by doing so they will also be 'exposing' themselves.

For someone to see you on fab means that they too are on fab."

Hmmm, touche. Guess i didnt look at the bigger picture like that!

"Get rid of the cum shots, they are absolutely revolting to the point they make me feel sick!

Yeah thanks for being 'brutally' honest. Ive made them visible to friends now."

Would you rather I was honest or just lie?

Don't see how expressing a reference to a personal preference regarding race is bigoted. People are allowed to have personal preference on that score if they want to without someone accusing them of racism.

Having said that, some do see it that way, so it might be wise to remove it after all and if anyone you don't like messages you just a polite 'no thank you' saves hassle.

The cumshot pics are also a personal preference for the person that wrote. Some like it, some don't. Some instantly block people if they dare to put a pic of their cock on their profile, others want to see what you've got. Lot of preferences on that issue so put what you want to convey of yourself

London

"Hi guys/gals.

And i say im not asian because of all the women ive see who dislile Asians. But that bit i can remove i guess.

If it is any comfort to you (and I do not know why it would be), you do not look Asian.

Just expressing that you come across to us as bigoted. You may not like that being stated, but you did ask for advice. Apologies if that offends."

Well thank you : ) lol.

I am FAR from that. I have no 'English' blood in me, but was born here and class myself as english/british. Im middle eastern/spanish just fyi

London

"Don't see how expressing a reference to a personal preference regarding race is bigoted. People are allowed to have personal preference on that score if they want to without someone accusing them of racism.

Having said that, some do see it that way, so it might be wise to remove it after all and if anyone you don't like messages you just a polite 'no thank you' saves hassle.

The cumshot pics are also a personal preference for the person that wrote. Some like it, some don't. Some instantly block people if they dare to put a pic of their cock on their profile, others want to see what you've got. Lot of preferences on that issue so put what you want to convey of yourself "

Thanks for the tips again . I shall remove now. I only put as it was mentioned to voice my prefs, so i did lol. Oops....

I agree about the cumshots hence why i didnt put up originally!

"Don't see how expressing a reference to a personal preference regarding race is bigoted. People are allowed to have personal preference on that score if they want to without someone accusing them of racism."
lol that's right, cos half the profiles you search for here are after different color

London

Yeah thanks for being 'brutally' honest. Ive made them visible to friends now.

Would you rather I was honest or just lie?"

Just saying 'Im not a fan of cumshot pics at all, thats my opinion...' would have got the point across just fine

By *oinMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

No meets I feel your pain lol hoping to get to a few clubs and party's and get chatting to people it's easier to sell yourself face to face fingers crossed

"Hi guys/gals.

Just expressing that you come across to us as bigoted. You may not like that being stated, but you did ask for advice. Apologies if that offends.

I am FAR from that. I have no 'English' blood in me, but was born here and class myself as english/british. Im middle eastern/spanish just fyi "

I have no idea at all whether you are racist or not. I was just expressing my opinion on the impression of your profile. I think you were asking about that. Out of 12 sentences, one still expresses a racial preference. That, of course, is fine. But it does put us off. It may not put others off.

"Hi guys/gals.

I am FAR from that. I have no 'English' blood in me, but was born here and class myself as english/british. Im middle eastern/spanish just fyi

I have no idea at all whether you are racist or not. I was just expressing my opinion on the impression of your profile. I think you were asking about that. Out of 12 sentences, one still expresses a racial preference. That, of course, is fine. But it does put us off. It may not put others off."

Surely that just like saying he does not like. Big ladies. Or thin ladies or old or young .its his preferences , it's only racial if you choose to make it racial. I don't

"

Surely that just like saying he does not like. Big ladies. Or thin ladies or old or young .its his preferences , it's only racial if you choose to make it racial. I don't "

That is fine and I understand the "preference" thing. I was just expressing the opinion that it puts us off and I did state that. Hey, it puts us off. Clearly, he is not having much success and wants to know why. Just a well-intentioned suggestion.

London

"

Surely that just like saying he does not like. Big ladies. Or thin ladies or old or young .its his preferences , it's only racial if you choose to make it racial. I don't

That is fine and I understand the "preference" thing. I was just expressing the opinion that it puts us off and I did state that. Hey, it puts us off. Clearly, he is not having much success and wants to know why. Just a well-intentioned suggestion."

Well thats BS as i only put those bits in today!

"Hi guys/gals.

I have no idea at all whether you are racist or not. I was just expressing my opinion on the impression of your profile. I think you were asking about that. Out of 12 sentences, one still expresses a racial preference. That, of course, is fine. But it does put us off. It may not put others off. Surely that just like saying he does not like. Big ladies. Or thin ladies or old or young .its his preferences , it's only racial if you choose to make it racial. I don't "

Exactly. Are people who put no large people sizeist (is that even a word?) or women who say no men sexist, or who have a low age bracket ageist?

"

That is fine and I understand the "preference" thing. I was just expressing the opinion that it puts us off and I did state that. Hey, it puts us off. Clearly, he is not having much success and wants to know why. Just a well-intentioned suggestion."

but you have also mentioned racism twice

"

That is fine and I understand the "preference" thing. I was just expressing the opinion that it puts us off and I did state that. Hey, it puts us off. Clearly, he is not having much success and wants to know why. Just a well-intentioned suggestion. but you have also mentioned racism twice "

when he is clearly not. He just has a preference

"

That is fine and I understand the "preference" thing. I was just expressing the opinion that it puts us off and I did state that. Hey, it puts us off. Clearly, he is not having much success and wants to know why. Just a well-intentioned suggestion.

Well thats BS as i only put those bits in today! "

You asked for advice. I offered it. If you are happy with your profile, do not alter it. I will politely withdraw and wish you luck.

London

Thanks for all the support/help guys, appreciate it muchly!!!!

"Thanks for all the support/help guys, appreciate it muchly!!!! "
good luck mate

London

"Thanks for all the support/help guys, appreciate it muchly!!!! good luck mate "

Thanks bro!

» Add a new message to this topic