FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Finding Bi Female ?

Finding Bi Female ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amboo OP   Couple  over a year ago

kings lynn

How do we find a bi female who is willing to help my lady test the waters to see if she is interested ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do we find a bi female who is willing to help my lady test the waters to see if she is interested ?"

i think you will find bi females are people too.

they see posts asking them to "show me the ropes" help break the wife in...be hubbys birthday treat and in general they must feel like a guinee pig if they ever turned up to those meets

some people are quite stupid in what they write when looking for a meet

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

No idea but it wouldn't be of interest to me although I am bi I would not appreciate being looked for as an experiment - swinging should be a 2 way thing and it sounds like you're looking for a lady to 'try out' on. Good luck Z

"No idea but it wouldn't be of interest to me although I am bi I would not appreciate being looked for as an experiment - swinging should be a 2 way thing and it sounds like you're looking for a lady to 'try out' on. Good luck Z"

touche...like we said ...its normally a man writing about his bi cur wife..its never the wife

Bolton

"No idea but it wouldn't be of interest to me although I am bi I would not appreciate being looked for as an experiment - swinging should be a 2 way thing and it sounds like you're looking for a lady to 'try out' on. Good luck Z

touche...like we said ...its normally a man writing about his bi cur wife..its never the wife"

We were probably typing the same things at the same time! Yeah, funny that isn't it? Z

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Easy.... we do a mail order "conversion" scheme, securely seal her in a large cardboard box, and take her to the post office. We promise to return her to you within 28 working days with all connection points converted to ac/dc and thoroughly tested.

Bolton

" Easy.... we do a mail order "conversion" scheme, securely seal her in a large cardboard box, and take her to the post office. We promise to return her to you within 28 working days with all connection points converted to ac/dc and thoroughly tested.

"

Oooooh - thats such a good scheme, I don't think many chaps will be rushing to sign up to send the missus away to be converted as for some reason I think they want to be present! Z

Is it for her benifit ot yours??

Also,your profile says you are only looking for guys only, might be a good idea to change it,if you emailed us we wouldnt reply for that reason.

kings lynn

Entirely for her benefit and curiousity. No point in changing profile until we know if she ilikes it !

You tried Google ? ,no seriously people join these sites and have different expectations to reality.

I think youll find being realistic that a bi fem couple is a more realistic possibility

kings lynn

[Removed by poster at 04/11/10 14:36:39]

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Damn!!!!!!!!! Please tell us you havent posted her off yet... we forgot something really really important......

Air holes!

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Damn!!!!!!!!! Please tell us you havent posted her off yet... we forgot something really really important......

Air holes!"

VERY funny ..love that SOH ....

Join a swingers site like fab, put effort into profiles, forums, chatrooms, attend socials or clubs and be prepared to have more patience than single males because patience is the key, you are seeking something that is not as commonly available as couples for single guys and they struggle.

We have found that the single fems we play with contact us but the best place we have found for attracting them is laundrettes, supermarkets, vanilla websites and anywhere that your likely to find a single female, many girls/women not in the scene would love to try it, lots don't know where to find someone who is bisexual so welcome an opportunity to try it.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"How do we find a bi female who is willing to help my lady test the waters to see if she is interested ?"

Go to a club.

Chat to people.

If your lady sees anyone she likes, she speaks to them.

If she still likes them at that point, she gives them a kiss.

If the kiss is reciprocated, slip the tongue in.

Then see what develops.

(Apologies for the staccato nature, have been reviewing technical documentation)

"Damn!!!!!!!!! Please tell us you havent posted her off yet... we forgot something really really important......

Air holes!"

There's no need for that.

I met a couple once who said all that about the woman wanting to try it and it was the biggest lesson (I don't do mistakes lol) i ever learnt. It was obviously the guys idea and had pushed her into it and I left as soon as I realised that.

[Removed by poster at 05/11/10 00:55:03]

to SEE if she is interested? She is either interested or not. Have you tried asking her?

Confused of Kent.

wat is vanilla website

Bolton

It's just a place where everything is vanilla flavoured. Z

Who's for chocolate then?

Seriously I suggest going to a swingers club, no pressure to join in, if she's interested you'll know!!

might be easier than finding a non smoking.no facial hair, non tattooed bloke in Kings Lynn

» Add a new message to this topic