FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > looking for female playmate 121@play as couple in clubs meets parties etc

looking for female playmate 121@play as couple in clubs meets parties etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi looking for easy going female 2 play as a couple or at parties meets etc, genuine friendly easy going lad based bolton can accomodate or travel thanks mark xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

autumn leaves pile up blown in by the wind

Eh - Is this reply above better than Eric Cantona's - when the seagulls follow the trawler?

As 4-4-2 said - started talking bollocks yet?

The statement was made in reference to the fact that Seagulls follow trawlers so the meaning was quite obvious.

Seagulls (often described as vermin of the sea) follow trawlers because the fishermen are known to throw scraps of fish over te side of the boat, fish damaged by the nets or unsuitable for sale, it is easy pickings for the seagulls.

Somewhat in the same way that reporters (also often described as vermin) follow celebrities in the hope of getting scraps to put in newspapers.

Glad I could help you understand this one

I fully understood it already -

I was reporting what 4-4-2 had said it was not my own comment. Whilst it is understandable to the majoriry it was unusally abstract at the time to hear it from a footballer so the magazine made fun of it! They were not reporting on a famine killing 1000's just having fun...

Maybe you could help me out further re the fishing industry though - I'm doing a thesis (for my PhD) on the macro-economics of the Hull fishing industry between 1920 and it's demise and the impact on the local and wider economy - Any comments?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"autumn leaves pile up blown in by the wind "

I understood it...

Yawning

» Add a new message to this topic