FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New Guy, Norfolk/Suffolk Border

New Guy, Norfolk/Suffolk Border

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All, I should have really done one of these a while ago but missed the forum section of the site.

I'm keen to learn and gain new experiences. I feel that this site will defiantly help with that! I'm new to swinging but want to see what it involves. I'm tired of the sex that I've had in my previous relationships. Women of my age and younger that I've been with before don't want to try new things and often don't actually know what turns themselves on.

I'm open to trying new things. I can't accommodate due to still living with my folks (studying doesn't give you much money to move out with!). But I'm willing to travel to meet.

Hopefully that's introduced me a little and I look forward to chatting and meeting others soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi. Not sure whereabouts you are. I'm crap at geography

I see you have swingers club as an interest

If you can travel. There is the annex in kings Lynn

Bottom of Norfolk. Not far from the A140.

Yeah I'm keen to experience a club setting but would prefer to go with someone who can show me the ropes first.

Tried dogging on the A140? I got a lovely slow wank off a lovely person down there the other day.

Mingles in Colchester is your nearest, my advice would be attend alone, I'm sure it's daunting to go alone, but clubs are very friendly places and very much easier way of meeting people

I can honestly say that going it alonet and going to mingles was my best move to date!

It's a friendly club, and the hosts will make you feel welcome.

Scuse the spelling mistakes, bloody touch typing and not very good at it haha

Many thanks for your advice guys. Where would I find advice about dogging on the A140? I'm getting a fair bit of interest but not a meet. Would love to meet up with someone. Guessing being verified by someone would help but need to get the ball rolling.

» Add a new message to this topic