FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Problematic profile

Problematic profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is my profile just rubbish or is it me that's the reason I am struggling to meet?

Advice please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

My advice would be to actually write a profile and maybe ease up on the cock pics..

By *HIL I AMMan  over a year ago

Wrexham & surrounding areas

I'll 2nd that.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Whooooah there. You had to ask? Do you really think your profile might be ok as it currently is?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is my profile just rubbish or is it me that's the reason I am struggling to meet?

Advice please "

No its not you, your profile is rubbish

Try writing one, it currently tells a potential meet sod all about you and what you are looking for, what you can offer etc and too many cock pics as others have said.

This post is a piss take.....? Right?

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Is my profile just rubbish or is it me that's the reason I am struggling to meet?

Advice please "

All your profile says is that you are male and 37.It tells members nothing about you and there is no mention of hobbies and interests. In some says though , the more profiles that there like yours , the better

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Advice please "

Your profile is worse than rubbish and is probably the reason why you are struggling

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Your profile counts as an empty profile to us.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Advice please Your profile is worse than rubbish and is probably the reason why you are struggling "

That might be a bit harsh. He has made the effort to tell us that he is male and 37..

No text in the profile have to look at the interest boxes ticked. Fisting, spanking and watersports would have us heading for the door. So maybe gear your profile more towards those interests and find like minded people to enjoy that type of thing.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

yeah... erm.... fabswingers hasn't started charging people by the word quite yet..... so it might be an idea to use some!!

"yeah... erm.... fabswingers hasn't started charging people by the word quite yet..... so it might be an idea to use some!! "

Haha!

True!

You get a feel for someone's intellect and personality by reading how they describe why they're here. It can make me really want to meet someone, or put me right off. Pictures are irrelevant in comparison.

The profile spiel is make or break, for me.

C.

xxxx

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Advice please Your profile is worse than rubbish and is probably the reason why you are struggling That might be a bit harsh. He has made the effort to tell us that he is male and 37.. "

He has indeed plus just so we know it's a male for sure there are eleven cock pics

"He has indeed plus just so we know it's a male for sure there are eleven cock pics "

Yep, pictures 1, 3 and 4 are worth keeping, the rest are superfluous and not as good as those mentioned.

Maybe an arse and back pic to complement what's there.

0 effort = 0 results your profile is worse than poor it's grade A shite so there is your answer it's you

Your profile is awful. I'm assuming you think you will be successful cos of your pics and your expectations of this site are way off. Don't believe the hype that you will be knee deep in pussy by tea time. You won't.

» Add a new message to this topic