FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice on conversation and profile

Advice on conversation and profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am having problem when i conversate with people on Fab. I dont know if it is my profile or the things i say in my opening line.

Sometimes people will reply back or message me first but when i reply back they dont reply to me.

I am confused whether to go straight to the point or have a normal conversation because when i try the normal conversations method it does not work for me.

So could someone give me advice on my profile or my opening lines or let me know how i can get in to a great conversation with people that would escelate to a meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Say what feels right to you. So many people on here form super quick judgements based on arbitrary rules they have formulated in their own heads. Some will block you for a one liner, some will block you for saying too much, others for putting a joke in, others for not putting a joke in. Quite bizarre really.

Just put what you'd like to receive if you got a message off someone, would you like them to refer to your profile? Be witty? Be straight to the point? What?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am having problem when i conversate with people on Fab. I dont know if it is my profile or the things i say in my opening line.

Sometimes people will reply back or message me first but when i reply back they dont reply to me.

I am confused whether to go straight to the point or have a normal conversation because when i try the normal conversations method it does not work for me.

So could someone give me advice on my profile or my opening lines or let me know how i can get in to a great conversation with people that would escelate to a meet."

Your profile is better than many. Drop the bit about ignorant people (and check the spelling and grammar, as there are mistakes). Oh, and drop the Sydney University rubbish.

» Add a new message to this topic