Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Help me update

What am I doing wrong on my profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Lose the whiny status message for a start. It's not a good look to insult and blame others for your lack of meets or contact.

I am only pointing out facts how am i insulting any one I just point out fact that rude fake time wasters ruin it for everyone else if you ain't one I do t see why you would find it insulting that I have made a genuine statement that I seem to be reading on both sexies profiles

dover

"I am only pointing out facts how am i insulting any one I just point out fact that rude fake time wasters ruin it for everyone else if you ain't one I do t see why you would find it insulting that I have made a genuine statement that I seem to be reading on both sexies profiles "

Calling nameless people pricks is pretty insulting and besides, only you are responsible for your progress on here, nobody else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Help me update

What am I doing wrong on my profile "

Your profile text is very brief and says very little about you. It is badly written. You have one public picture showing your cock. There are many, many more attractive profiles here so why would people choose you?

Well I take it you don't keep an eye on what's going on

I read a post the other day that a man was threatened to tell someone kids coz the lady would not meet him

No I think that is sucm it's down to the lady if she wants to meet you don't be saying or doing things like that because she don't wanna meet now in my eyes and surely everyone's else as he is a prick for threatening to do that

dover

"Well I take it you don't keep an eye on what's going on

I read a post the other day that a man was threatened to tell someone kids coz the lady would not meet him

No I think that is sucm it's down to the lady if she wants to meet you don't be saying or doing things like that because she don't wanna meet now in my eyes and surely everyone's else as he is a prick for threatening to do that "

So how on earth does that affect you???

It has nothing to do with your chances of meeting anyone on the site. Only you can affect that by sending well crafted messages and constructing a clear attractive profile. Badmouthing others, whether justified or not, has no bearing whatsoever on your chances, and if you believe it does, then fine.....but you won't get anywhere on here at all.

If the ladies on here keep getting insulted by rude single guys do you think it is going to help the genuine single guys

No we all will just get bloked in the end and the ladies won't give us the time of day coz of a silly hand full

If you ain't genuine about the site don't join and muck it up for the lot who are

"If the ladies on here keep getting insulted by rude single guys do you think it is going to help the genuine single guys

No we all will just get bloked in the end and the ladies won't give us the time of day coz of a silly hand full

If you ain't genuine about the site don't join and muck it up for the lot who are

"

Yes, I think that it does help the genuine single guys.

"If the ladies on here keep getting insulted by rude single guys do you think it is going to help the genuine single guys

Yes, I think that it does help the genuine single guys."

In what way

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

Think you are missing the point mate what anyone else does will not affect you getting a meet, what you do and say will.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Think you are missing the point mate what anyone else does will not affect you getting a meet, what you do and say will. "

...and people read the forum so everything you say on here has a bearing too....if you come across as aggressive, for example, people will take that into account.

"

Nothing wrong with your profile just that you are a ranty man is likely to put ANYONE off meeting you.

I think this thread may have pretty much killed any slim chance you had for a meet. A bad attitude is not an admirable quality especially when you have asked for advice. We would certainly take a very wide berth as to avoid you after reading this.

Good luck!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Yes, I think that it does help the genuine single guys.

In what way "

In the way that some of us women are smart enough to not tar all men with the same brush and if we encounter a prick can defend ourselves no "white knights" needed

take out the bbm bit. Add more pictures showing body, bum and one of cock so people can see all of you. add more txt maybe

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I would lose the bbm, add more photos, check for missing letters in your profile text, and lose the attitude when replying on forums

» Add a new message to this topic