FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why is hard to meet on here

Why is hard to meet on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why the hell is it so hard to meet anyone on here been a member not that long any tips for this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it profile critique that you're after?

Because I have found out that they at least 99 percent of the profiles just wanna "chat" about sex and never do it for real, which is boring lol, easy to spot tho

Nothing worth having is easy

I find it hard to gets meets but time and patience wins in the end

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

your post is longer than your profile

due to the ratio of men to ladies on here you have to sell yourself.

standing there just saying " I'm here "won't cut it

Thats the thing I have no patience at all lol all I get is you need feedback before we meet but can't get feedback if no one will f##kin meet lol

"Why the hell is it so hard to meet anyone on here been a member not that long any tips for this "

Its about time someone asked this.

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman  over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

Some ppl just can't no for an answer either we get hassle all the time

The queue is about 3 years here lol.

"Because I have found out that they at least 99 percent of the profiles just wanna "chat" about sex and never do it for real, which is boring lol, easy to spot tho "
I don't even get anyone to chat to so never mind meet lil

There lies your problem, you've admitted a lack of patience and success on this site takes....................wait for it.........................

Tell ya tomorrow

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Pop along to La Chambre of the Sheffield social. Once you get out and about you'll get noticed.

If you are looking for critique, start with your profile wording.

What are your likes?

What are your dislikes?

What attracts you?

What's your personality like?

"your post is longer than your profile

due to the ratio of men to ladies on here you have to sell yourself.

standing there just saying " I'm here "won't cut it "

*seriously considers rewriting profile rant........ but alas couldn't be arsed.

"There lies your problem, you've admitted a lack of patience and success on this site takes....................wait for it.........................

Tell ya tomorrow "

the patience thing was a joke I have loads of it I have been waiting this long I can wait a bit longer for a meet what I was getting at allot of peps on here say contact if you want fun or something along them line you get in contact then they say sorry we only meet people with feedback but I can't get feedback if no one will meet

"If you are looking for critique, start with your profile wording.

What are your likes?

What are your dislikes?

What attracts you?

What's your personality like?"

yeah thanks will go though my profile probably a bit nieve of me to think it's just easy to get a meet if I have a shit profile

Best bit of advice I was given on here was to attend a social. I had a good time getting to know people and then made a few contacts that led to some club visits and meets. Messaging on here isn't great, you need to get yourself out and about.

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Pop along to La Chambre of the Sheffield social. Once you get out and about you'll get noticed. "

This

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

From the perspective of a couple looking for a man.... We like to get to know someone before inviting them to share our intimate moments.. we can't accommodate due to a young family.. and so our meets club nights happen infrequently, when we can arrange babysitters. we have been let down it seems the men just want me... when I mention a 3some my fantasy mmf. We get ignored or let down. mutual attraction is a must and a first meet where I'm allowed certain things and then a 3some... As my partner loves me he wants to know I'm safe and that people understand our rules stated in our profile. A message with wanna Fuck, does not do it for me...

As for looking at profiles just Cock pictures are pretty boring... Let us know about the man the mystery? Make us want to message or wink....

"Best bit of advice I was given on here was to attend a social. I had a good time getting to know people and then made a few contacts that led to some club visits and meets. Messaging on here isn't great, you need to get yourself out and about."

Good advice. This site is full of fakes and wannabees. All promising the earth yet bottling at the last minute. Get out on the scene -socials and clubs.At least then you can see they are real and you know whether you are attracted to them. If your not prepared to do that then either expect to be very disappointed.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There's loads of threads in the archives along similar lines...

Johnsoda0204's golden rule I call it the triple h factor

Honesty...

Humour..

Hung like a horse*

* the first two are vital the third is purely for the guys to fab..

"If you are looking for critique, start with your profile wording.

What are your likes?

What are your dislikes?

What attracts you?

What's your personality like?yeah thanks will go though my profile probably a bit nieve of me to think it's just easy to get a meet if I have a shit profile"

Yup.

OP there's this really cool thing called punctuation. You should look into it. That would be a start. Next, capital letters (uppercase). Then paragraphs.

After all that is in order, tell us why you can't accommodate - that always screams MARRIED.

"OP there's this really cool thing called punctuation. You should look into it. That would be a start. Next, capital letters (uppercase). Then paragraphs.

After all that is in order, tell us why you can't accommodate - that always screams MARRIED. "

My reaction, too.

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

You can be attractive, charming, and accommodating, get still never get meets. Finding the right people to play with takes a hell of a lot of time.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"Thats the thing I have no patience at all lol all I get is you need feedback before we meet but can't get feedback if no one will f##kin meet lol"

The aggressive stance of this post alone says it all for me!

Also it depends where you live, some areas are just not fab active, that goes with penge too lol.

"OP there's this really cool thing called punctuation. You should look into it. That would be a start. Next, capital letters (uppercase). Then paragraphs.

After all that is in order, tell us why you can't accommodate - that always screams MARRIED. "

I'm married. Can't accommodate. Got kids, my wife can't accommodate for the same reason.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There is no problem getting meets, if you are single, with a decent profile, network well at socials etc and build on that by being polite and fun to be around.

I am not married just can't accommodate as have the house redone inside so can't accommodate at bit will be changing that soon

After all that is in order, tell us why you can't accommodate - that always screams MARRIED. I am not married just can't accommodate as have the house redone inside so can't accommodate at bit will be changing that soon"

Erm, how is that an issue? Try a spelling and grammar check, too. That does not require a house being redone, whatever that means.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

A lot of people mistake Fabs as a sex site. Swinging, to us, and we think a lot of other people, is an enhanced social activity, and not just a sex thing.

If you are looking for an Insta-Shag, pull the front of your pants out, pour in 3 pints of boiling water, and stir.

" A lot of people mistake Fabs as a sex site. Swinging, to us, and we think a lot of other people, is an enhanced social activity, and not just a sex thing.

If you are looking for an Insta-Shag, pull the front of your pants out, pour in 3 pints of boiling water, and stir. "

who say I was just looking for a shag just looking for abit of fun so no need for boiling water really....

Hey, so we don't want to be rude, you've done a good thing by posting you and not your cock!

But as others have said, you can't string a decent sentence together! Typos and the odd grammar sin is fine, but if you come across as an illiterate idiot in your profile, most will ignore you!

And yes, "can't accommodate" screams MARRIED, so if you can't accommodate for other reasons, best explain that in your profile!

If you are married, then at least be honnest about it! It will be an instant no from us, but there will be others who don't care!

I find it a bit sad that single guys who cannot accommodate should have to explain why they cannot, single women don't seem to have to. How about they just don't want to accommodate as its their private space ?

"I find it a bit sad that single guys who cannot accommodate should have to explain why they cannot, single women don't seem to have to. How about they just don't want to accommodate as its their private space ?"

It's purely advice! Our relatively limited experience suggests that ppl who cant accommodate are often married! We get loads of messages and we don't want our first question to be why can't you, so we tend to ignore them - harsh but true!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I find it a bit sad that single guys who cannot accommodate should have to explain why they cannot, single women don't seem to have to. How about they just don't want to accommodate as its their private space ?"

Generally from the profiles I've read single women do tend to explain why they won't accommodate if they can't so it's not unreasonable to ask the blokes to even the score

"I find it a bit sad that single guys who cannot accommodate should have to explain why they cannot, single women don't seem to have to. How about they just don't want to accommodate as its their private space ?

It's purely advice! Our relatively limited experience suggests that ppl who cant accommodate are often married! We get loads of messages and we don't want our first question to be why can't you, so we tend to ignore them - harsh but true! "

I wasn't referring to what you posted as I didn't quote it, just an observation in general on here. My fuck buddy doesn't accommodate or explain why, don't think in chatting to her about this that she's ever been asked why.

"Why the hell is it so hard to meet anyone on here been a member not that long any tips for this "

Your post is incorrect factually....it isn't hard at all...but maybe just a little bit of effort required?

I am having my second night off since last Wednesday....admittedly not all directly from fab...but all in full knowledge of my swinging.

As others have said/hinted...your profile reflects a lack of effort....this equates directly to a lack of success....it really is that simple!

BOLDON COLLIERY

well done the OP much improved profile

"well done the OP much improved profile "
thanks hope it looks better than it did.

Thanks everyone for your input I have tried to sort profile out hope it looks better would like abit more help if still not right thanks peps

It isn't go to a social or club state who you are on fab and boom .... You're off

"Thanks everyone for your input I have tried to sort profile out hope it looks better would like abit more help if still not right thanks peps"

Really? You have been advised at least twice to check your grammar and spelling. If you cannot write properly, there are tools available. You may think it unimportant but many people do see it as a reflection of you.

"Thanks everyone for your input I have tried to sort profile out hope it looks better would like abit more help if still not right thanks peps

Really? You have been advised at least twice to check your grammar and spelling. If you cannot write properly, there are tools available. You may think it unimportant but many people do see it as a reflection of you."

Much improved content...yes..do a grammar and spell check....and a few more pics?

Otherwise we'll done. At least you did something!

After all that is in order, tell us why you can't accommodate - that always screams MARRIED. I am not married just can't accommodate as have the house redone inside so can't accommodate at bit will be changing that soon

Erm, how is that an issue? Try a spelling and grammar check, too. That does not require a house being redone, whatever that means."

Watch oit, spilling n Grammer polize abot...

"Thanks everyone for your input I have tried to sort profile out hope it looks better would like abit more help if still not right thanks peps

Really? You have been advised at least twice to check your grammar and spelling. If you cannot write properly, there are tools available. You may think it unimportant but many people do see it as a reflection of you.

Much improved content...yes..do a grammar and spell check....and a few more pics?

Otherwise we'll done. At least you did something!"

Wot I lyke aboot grimmer ind spilling polize iz da trip harzards....

"Otherwise we'll (well) done."

Just fun mate, not digging.

BOLDON COLLIERY

next thing for the OP to do is read and use the advice on first message thread and you're sorted

» Add a new message to this topic