FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > any pointers

any pointers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've Been on here a month or so and yet to even speak to anyone apart from on the live chat. I've looked through help posts to try and improve my profile although it seems you need to be really dedicated and you pretty much need to set FAB as your homepage!

Anyone offer some pointers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would imagine the line about being up for handcuffing will put many women off meeting, just a guess ? Not something many would let a complete stranger on a first meet do, needs trust.

I never thought of it that way! i just thought it was light hearted and gives a little insight into what I like....I'll consider removing / re-phrasing :0 thanks

you have a well written profile - but I agree the handcuff bit is a bit off putting for first meet - keep it in though it is sexy - how about amending it to "when you get to know me a bit better you are going to be begging me to handcuff and spank you" or "when you get to know me better I would love to handcuff and spank you"....now why not go to some socials in your area and get meeting people in the flesh, happy swinging, m x

""when you get to know me a bit better you are going to be begging me to handcuff and spank you" or "when you get to know me better I would love to handcuff and spank you"....now why not go to some socials in your area and get meeting people in the flesh"

I like it......thanks

As for the socials, I think London is the nearest for me but the problem is getting the time to be able to do that as ye olde schedule is well....Imagine a calendar where every square is filled in! that's my calendar

""when you get to know me a bit better you are going to be begging me to handcuff and spank you" or "when you get to know me better I would love to handcuff and spank you"....now why not go to some socials in your area and get meeting people in the flesh

I like it......thanks

As for the socials, I think London is the nearest for me but the problem is getting the time to be able to do that as ye olde schedule is well....Imagine a calendar where every square is filled in! that's my calendar "

So how will you have time to meet? Reading social is quite regular, had one last night I think.

yes i know what you mean about a full calender but if it is important you will make the time m x

Well let me put it this way. I study by day. Why I decided to do a 3 year degree in 2 years whilst also working at night is beyond me!

Reading's only 30 minutes away, I think i'd just feel a little awkward turning up on my own but there's a first for everything

I know I'm not making a good case for myself with the full schedule but if you knew what I did, you would also have next to no free time!

Have you got patience? That's my pointer lol.

"Well let me put it this way. I study by day. Why I decided to do a 3 year degree in 2 years whilst also working at night is beyond me!

Reading's only 30 minutes away, I think i'd just feel a little awkward turning up on my own but there's a first for everything

I know I'm not making a good case for myself with the full schedule but if you knew what I did, you would also have next to no free time! "

Still don't see how a private meet would be any different to walking into a bar for a drink at a social, few hours of your time. You have the time to be on here or is it just an half hour quickie you want ?

» Add a new message to this topic