FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Guy in uniform

Guy in uniform

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the ladies thoughts of guy in army uniforms?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Which one?

I'm quite partial to the 2's uniform.

However, if the guy has no personality then it doesn't matter what uniform he wears.

"Which one?

However, if the guy has no personality then it doesn't matter what uniform he wears."

Army

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Yeah I got the army bit from your first post. I was querying which army uniform. I believe you don't do dress parade in combats.

Or are you a civvy that went to an army surplus store in the hopes of getting laid easier?

"Yeah I got the army bit from your first post. I was querying which army uniform. I believe you don't do dress parade in combats.

Or are you a civvy that went to an army surplus store in the hopes of getting laid easier?"

No I'm based in Scotland that's all if you want to know more message me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my experience of squaddies is not good, uniform is just clothes nothing to do with the person.

Uniforms hold no interest for me. What you so for a job is irrelevant. I'm in a uniformed profession and several guys have said they were in the same but after questioning, it was clear they weren't.

Really you should not be broadcasting you are in the forces on this site or any. Soldiers in particular are targeted ! Safety briefs are held all the time on being safe. just shows hoe much they are listened too

Don't you all look the same naked anyway?

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Whelp, that didn't go as the op expected I'm sure

"Really you should not be broadcasting you are in the forces on this site or any. Soldiers in particular are targeted ! Safety briefs are held all the time on being safe. just shows hoe much they are listened too "

I couldnt agree more. Coming from Northern Ireland i know for a fact that members of the security forces/armed forces are putting themselves at risk by joining social media/web sites and having the stupidity to advertise it is frightening. I havent checked his profile for a pic but if yhe OP has one my advive is to get it down straight away......

He's not what i'd call SAS material to be honest...

"Really you should not be broadcasting you are in the forces on this site or any. Soldiers in particular are targeted ! Safety briefs are held all the time on being safe. just shows hoe much they are listened too

I couldnt agree more. Coming from Northern Ireland i know for a fact that members of the security forces/armed forces are putting themselves at risk by joining social media/web sites and having the stupidity to advertise it is frightening. I havent checked his profile for a pic but if yhe OP has one my advive is to get it down straight away......

He's not what i'd call SAS material to be honest..."

"Really you should not be broadcasting you are in the forces on this site or any. Soldiers in particular are targeted ! Safety briefs are held all the time on being safe. just shows hoe much they are listened too

He's not what i'd call SAS material to be honest..."

My God... 6 pics and currently advertising for 2 meets..... if i was your commanding officer i'd march you to the front gates and boot you down the road.

So much for personal security!!!

My God... 6 pics and currently advertising for 2 meets..... if i was your commanding officer i'd march you to the front gates and boot you down the road.

So much for personal security!!!"

He only has 2, neither of which are in uniform or identify him.

So much for personal security!!!

He only has 2, neither of which are in uniform or identify him. "

Thats true but i'm sure his face pic will be somewhere in his friends only pic and lets ne honest.... if i had terrorist links i could quite easily pose as a female, arrange to meet him and, armed with the knowledge he's a soldier, could quite easily put a bullet in his head.....

Persec!

"my experience of squaddies is not good, uniform is just clothes nothing to do with the person."

I'm sad to hear your experience with squaddies (strictly army?) has been poor, are the negative stigmas caused by unfortunately the many still running strong?

By *sexDanMan  over a year ago

Romford

firefighter uniform here

"Which one?

However, if the guy has no personality then it doesn't matter what uniform he wears.

Army"

Put money on you being a Walt...

» Add a new message to this topic