FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > any tips please on how to succeed on meeting the right people

any tips please on how to succeed on meeting the right people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid1965 OP   Man  over a year ago

warwick

hi

i am looking to meet someone, not just anybody, for that discreet special relationship. would welcome some advice as to the best way to do this. i have been honest in my profile and said that i am married but looking for another relationship outside of it.i would have thought there are ladies in similar situations looking for that escapism. i have not put a photo in public gallery but have photos in private gallery which i can send. any advice warmly welcomed. thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sits back and waits for the on slaught, are you wearing a stab proof vest

This is a swinger’s site, people swing here, after reading your OP it sounds like you’re looking for an affair, you won’t find many people on here that want to be exclusive to someone, won't even bother about the married bit, but good luck in your quest.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Simple this is a swingers site, not a site for cheaters.

yes there are the odd women who will meet married men, but when there are lots of SINGLE GUYS, why do we need to meet married.

warwick

thanks kevin and dogmeister.

yes i am interested in swinging, but rather than just sex with someone you do not know, a complete stranger, can be very satisfying, i thought having some other kind of connection would be best. am i right or wrong with this?

The problem is your Married and you will find that is is totally unacceptable to most People, how would you feel if your Wife was doing the same as you ?

"Sits back and waits for the on slaught, are you wearing a stab proof vest "

Don't forget the kevlar jockstrap as well!!

OP, looking at your profile you don't actually SAY you're married and you can accommodate - usually seen by many on here as a "red flag" if you can't!

This is a swing site and most people on here will not meet married men who are cheating on their wives,there is a website for cheating men and women maybe you should join that?

Also,like Sassy said there is no mention of you being married on your profile i think its misleading you should at least let people know so they can make a choice if they want to meet a married man... Last thing anyone wants is an upset wife phoning them!

"thanks kevin and dogmeister.

yes i am interested in swinging, but rather than just sex with someone you do not know, a complete stranger, can be very satisfying, i thought having some other kind of connection would be best. am i right or wrong with this?"

Swinging is NSA sounds like you are looking for an affair,you are definatly on the wrong site.

let us know when you get a meet then we can go round and have one with your misses

"let us know when you get a meet then we can go round and have one with your misses "

or another great line is

we hope your lasses fanny grows teeth

not that you use it tho!

poor woman

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

If you are looking for an affair then I would suggest a married and cheating site.

There are ladies on here no dount that will meet married men.

Alot of people dislike people that cheat on their partner being on this site as this site is for swinging.

People also dislike people on this site looking for a relationship as there are dating sites for that.

This site is for swinging so unless your actually on here just looking for swingign I would suggest your on the wrong site.

I do suggest if you still feel this is the best site for you then you are CLEAR on your profile that your married then people have the choice of meeting you or not.

I hope you reach the right decision for you and everyone else xx

warwick

to Fruit

thank you for the constructive comments and not being as judgemental as others.

have a great birthday.many happy returns.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

David, I have tried to be as polite as I could,but am sure if you actually spoke to me in person then you would get a more honest reply.

I do hope you think really what it is your looking for and if this is the site to find it on. I would suggest if your looking for an affair then I assume a site where everyone else is looking for the same thing and thefore not judgemental(as they are all doing it) then that would be the better site.

I see it like you walking in to a butchers and looking for fish! It seems reasonably clear to go to the place that offers it and everyone wants the same.

On a personal note,

I as many others (I expect) have been effected by a cheating partner and it is very distasteful in my mouth and my kids too.

Others wont mind it as they arent the ones cheating but in my mind I wont help someone to cheat,as it feels crap.

Do wish you good luck.

Thanks for the birthday wishes x

* Peeks out from behind headstone * it safe to come out yet ¿ very brave or really stupid .....

* creeps round grave yard *

"hi

i am looking to meet someone, not just anybody, for that discreet special relationship. would welcome some advice as to the best way to do this. i have been honest in my profile and said that i am married but looking for another relationship outside of it.i would have thought there are ladies in similar situations looking for that escapism. i have not put a photo in public gallery but have photos in private gallery which i can send. any advice warmly welcomed. thanks. "

There might well be ladies in similar situations looking for that escapism. Your wife for example?

Look out for her on here.

» Add a new message to this topic