FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > professionals? Does that mean ur better company or better in bed?

professionals? Does that mean ur better company or better in bed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats all this professional lark? Half people useing this title cant spell it properly, it doesnt make u a better in company or better in bed? Snobbery in swinging ?not so posh when gettin fucked stupid?ps im a professional ex soldier not a teacher taker candle stick maker x prufesinul proffesnul?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"whats all this professional lark? Half people useing this title cant spell it properly, it doesnt make u a better in company or better in bed? Snobbery in swinging ?not so posh when gettin fucked stupid?ps im a professional ex soldier not a teacher taker candle stick maker x prufesinul proffesnul? "

it is using not useing...

why slag folks off?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and you can't spell your, you or getting

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Why worry about what other people have put in their profiles?

If it annoys you that much, just block those who use the term and move on to concentrate on those who don't.

This subject has been covered quite a few times, personally I'ts none of my business what people put on their profiles, if I don't like a profile I just move on like the people who don't like mine do.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

spelt correctly, i b4 e except after c? English grammer, have lots ov friends her frm all walks ov life, just like good company good sex no need for titles? Dusnt in text speak impress , genuine company does !???

Like Kev said its no ones business what other people have on their profile and who cares if they cant spell professional?

You should concentrate on your own profile instead of slagging off others!

What a nice guy Kev

They come and go don't they

"They come and go don't they "

So long as they go....

"They come and go don't they

So long as they go...."

so long as we all come! lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

So long as they go....

so long as we all come! lol"

I usually go once I've come.

So long as they go....

so long as we all come! lol

I usually go once I've come."

lost it a tad here ..was he bodie or doyle?

To be honest, id rather have a conversation with someone i can understand not need a translator for

And i am not a professional, just a lowly admin person that struggles with text talk

"To be honest, id rather have a conversation with someone i can understand not need a translator for

And i am not a professional, just a lowly admin person that struggles with text talk "

still a professional though babes x

It is my profile, and I shall describe myself as truthfully as I can, and that includes the use of the word "professional", as I have a professional qualification, and what that means is also included in my profile, so that it avoids any mis-understanding.

"To be honest, id rather have a conversation with someone i can understand not need a translator for

And i am not a professional, just a lowly admin person that struggles with text talk

still a professional though babes x"

Thank you

I guess "professional" means "works for a living". Instantly letting the profile _iewer know that they have a busy lifestyle and work commitments.

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"whats all this professional lark? Half people useing this title cant spell it properly, it doesnt make u a better in company or better in bed? Snobbery in swinging ?not so posh when gettin fucked stupid?ps im a professional ex soldier not a teacher taker candle stick maker x prufesinul proffesnul? "

the only proffesionals i know are bodie & doyle

"I guess "professional" means "works for a living". Instantly letting the profile _iewer know that they have a busy lifestyle and work commitments. "

Actually professional does not mean works for a living, it denotes those that are, i guess highly qualified e.g. nurses, doctors etc. I work for a living and wouldnt call myself professional, certainly not in my second job as a barmaid/waitress

Professional = High maintenance

Why have cotton when you can have silk

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Love to be served a pint at the pub you work in ...you always sound very flirty and down to earth ...and very professional in all the replies you give out on this forum

James x

"spelt correctly, i b4 e except after c? English grammer, have lots ov friends her frm all walks ov life, just like good company good sex no need for titles? Dusnt in text speak impress , genuine company does !???"
you talk shite mate

"Love to be served a pint at the pub you work in ...you always sound very flirty and down to earth ...and very professional in all the replies you give out on this forum

James x"

Thank you

well said mate. i reckon they mean people with money. every body is equal i say as each other. ha ha and in my profile i cant spell.

well u cud say i am that word at juggling as i get paid for doing it. however it dont mean i am any good though. ha ha i think they actually mean person with a big house. and if u aint a pro u aint welcome in ours type thing. ha ha for sex. in that case i better get my tent out

I'm a professional.

Is this Professionals Anonymous ?

If it is why is it full of people with chips ?

"I'm a professional.

Is this Professionals Anonymous ?

If it is why is it full of people with chips ?"

I just lost all mine at poker

And dusted the one on my shoulder

I am probably better in bed.....but that's got nothing to do with me being a professional! Lol

Messalina an enthusiastic amateur apparently had the better of Scylla a professional some years ago. Who really cares what people put on their profiles, there are so many you can always find ones you like in among the rest.

awww what a shame, especially as I am a teacher.

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Thought I seen that lovely rear before perching on edge

xx

haha Snap im ex Army as well and to be honest I have thought exactly the same as this chap has wrote on here haha what a load of tosh some profiles pedal!

I've ignored this for the past two weeks as it's done to death. Sadly it's popped up again. People who start these kind of threads lack self esteem and feel insecure. They call others snobs while clearly displaying their own prejudices. They are bigots in denial. I have only ever seen profiles that say 'professional' I've never seen one that say WE ONLY SPEAK TO PROFESSIONALS. I've never seen one that insults 'non professionals' ....... happens the other way around all the time though.

"I've ignored this for the past two weeks as it's done to death. Sadly it's popped up again. People who start these kind of threads lack self esteem and feel insecure. They call others snobs while clearly displaying their own prejudices. They are bigots in denial. I have only ever seen profiles that say 'professional' I've never seen one that say WE ONLY SPEAK TO PROFESSIONALS. I've never seen one that insults 'non professionals' ....... happens the other way around all the time though. "

Sinner84 likes this

"I've ignored this for the past two weeks as it's done to death. Sadly it's popped up again. People who start these kind of threads lack self esteem and feel insecure. They call others snobs while clearly displaying their own prejudices. They are bigots in denial. I have only ever seen profiles that say 'professional' I've never seen one that say WE ONLY SPEAK TO PROFESSIONALS. I've never seen one that insults 'non professionals' ....... happens the other way around all the time though.

Sinner84 likes this"

Stop talking about yourself in the third person ..... !

Love your profile. x

we just had a message from a professional , when we told him we didnt see professionals he said he wasnt ...he was a postman

» Add a new message to this topic