FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new and want to know what you think

new and want to know what you think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *9upforfun6971 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater

hi all,just want to know what you all think of my profile and any tips.thinking of going to Route 69 Weston but don't want to be just another guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi all,just want to know what you all think of my profile and any tips.thinking of going to Route 69 Weston but don't want to be just another guy "

Sorry its just like every other guys profile. Inject some personality. Good luck xx

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

As been said, a bit same old same old, bland and to be honest boring... Grab attention why should we meet you etc. Good luck.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"hi all,just want to know what you all think of my profile and any tips.thinking of going to Route 69 Weston but don't want to be just another guy "
As previously said you are just another guy. Search the forums there is a lot of similar threads with good advice given

By *oinMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"As been said, a bit same old same old, bland and to be honest boring... Grab attention why should we meet you etc. Good luck."

I see this grab attention,stand out from the rest all the time and have never seen a example of what people mean pls help us out

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"As been said, a bit same old same old, bland and to be honest boring... Grab attention why should we meet you etc. Good luck.

I see this grab attention,stand out from the rest all the time and have never seen a example of what people mean pls help us out "

It's your profile, your shop window, it's down to you to sell yourself. Others can advise and people will tell you what they like to read but then it becomes not your profile but bits of everything. It's not that difficult

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

^^^^^^^^ See Above ^^^^^^^^

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be original....

By *9upforfun6971 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Thanks guy's and gal's