FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > impossible to get a reply

impossible to get a reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi finding it impossible to get a reply never mind a meet could anyone give me some advice to help me out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sorry to see you are not getting any replies to your mail ...perhaps you need to try and make it more personal to the people you are mailing .. ie dont sent the same message to everyone, dont message anyone who state they are not looking to meet with single blokes, dont simply ask "do you want to shag me" ..... i am not inferring you do any of the above just trying to give you some pointers .

good luck xx

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

"hi finding it impossible to get a reply never mind a meet could anyone give me some advice to help me out"

Things cant be that bad you have had a recent meet

Its the same for me m8 I dont get any replyes either, not sure why either.lolz

Stop it your making me cry

"Stop it your making me cry"

Ooh you two!

To the OP: you have a good profile and a clear face shot. You have age restrictions on your profile, just check the age preferences of the people you contact, make sure your message is to BOTH in a couple not "hey mate, can I shag your missus?" I'm not saying you do, just a suggestion.

Apart from that, patience and good luck!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Its the same for me m8 I dont get any replyes either, not sure why either.lolz"

Not enough lolz-ing?

"Stop it your making me cry

Ooh you two!

To the OP: you have a good profile and a clear face shot. You have age restrictions on your profile, just check the age preferences of the people you contact, make sure your message is to BOTH in a couple not "hey mate, can I shag your missus?" I'm not saying you do, just a suggestion.

Apart from that, patience and good luck! "

best thing a single guy can do is to get a lady to join him and join the site as a couple.

It is widely believed that a lot of the single guys on here do indeed have partners.

If you have one, get your wife to join you and you will see a marked increase in your mailbag.

Best of luck

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Even couples have trouble getting replies. Whould hate to be a single bloke on here. Must be soul destroying.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Nah you get used to it, and any email is a pleasant surprise these days.

My impression of the profile photo, was odd location to be on the phone (looks like an old mobile - so hint picture is some time ago) and wearing what I'd call lazy Saturday shorts.

The womens photos often are when dressed up in their best play clothes, yours suggested just what you could find on the phone/camera. So a more sexy, man in a nice shirt, or classy tight buns shot may serve you better.

"Even couples have trouble getting replies. Whould hate to be a single bloke on here. Must be soul destroying. "

We seldom get mails from people within our criteria or we are outside thier criteria (but they mail us anyway grrrrr)

We average a meet once every 3 months but that's cool as we use clubs as we.

I got a lot more meets and mails when I was a single guy, it is harder to find 4 compatible people than it is to find a couple who like 3 somes, a lot of the time the male partner enjoys watching so doesn't care too much about how the guy looks providing his partner is happy.

just looked at your profile and pics and can`t understand why you don`t get replies ?? I would of course come running lol lol but being a mature single guy, it`s a nightmare and very veyr frustrating so i can understand your complaint

It is easy to get used to not getting any emails, I haven't got one now for like a week now. lolz

"It is easy to get used to not getting any emails, I haven't got one now for like a week now. lolz"

I just wondered, do you single men rely totally on the internet for sex.

As humans we are sociable creatures who enjoy contact with the opposite and the same sex.

There are all sorts of places to meet people from the supermarket to clubs and pubs.

Is this akin to the kids that dont play out anymore, preferring to lead cyber lives on facebook and the like?

"It is easy to get used to not getting any emails, I haven't got one now for like a week now. lolz

As humans we are sociable creatures who enjoy contact with the opposite and the same sex.

There are all sorts of places to meet people from the supermarket to clubs and pubs.

Is this akin to the kids that dont play out anymore, preferring to lead cyber lives on facebook and the like?"

I know when we were young and single, we would not of been trawling the internet for sex.

We would be out enjoying ourselves and pulling

"Its the same for me m8 I dont get any replyes either, not sure why either.lolz"

Maybe something to do with your profile - or lack of it

Just a thought

"It is easy to get used to not getting any emails, I haven't got one now for like a week now. lolz

Is this akin to the kids that dont play out anymore, preferring to lead cyber lives on facebook and the like?"

Funny, I've been thinking the same thing!

I don't understand the petulant tone of some of the single men posts. Some give the impression by virtue of being on this site they're owed a shag and women are up themselves for not dropping them quick enough!

You can tell the ones that have a life and see this as fun: their verifications show that as well!

"Its the same for me m8 I dont get any replyes either, not sure why either.lolz

Maybe something to do with your profile - or lack of it

Just a thought "

My thought too!

"hi finding it impossible to get a reply never mind a meet could anyone give me some advice to help me out

Things cant be that bad you have had a recent meet"

i was thinking that

"It is easy to get used to not getting any emails, I haven't got one now for like a week now. lolz"

Well, at least you can laugh about it.

There is nothing on your profile. That isnt going to help.

I get replies!? Usually they say "Fu*k off i'm not looking for men" (might want to say that on your profile then!) erm, "Im glad you like what you see, shame I dont" and "shame you live too far away" er... and? Its me doin the travelling, if Im not there when I say I'll be then i can understand why its an issue but not otherwise?

Any kind of meet for a single man on here seems about as likely as a dignified response, people have some right shi**y attitudes on here, thats not me being down on myself, its the reality of it, shame cos before i joined everything i heard about swingers was that theyre just lovely people with an alternative lifestyle, not lovely people at all, most are stuck up!

"I get replies!? Usually they say "Fu*k off i'm not looking for men" (might want to say that on your profile then!) erm, "Im glad you like what you see, shame I dont" and "shame you live too far away" er... and? Its me doin the travelling, if Im not there when I say I'll be then i can understand why its an issue but not otherwise?

Any kind of meet for a single man on here seems about as likely as a dignified response, people have some right shi**y attitudes on here, thats not me being down on myself, its the reality of it, shame cos before i joined everything i heard about swingers was that theyre just lovely people with an alternative lifestyle, not lovely people at all, most are stuck up!"

Will someone pick his dummy up and give him it back

I actually have somefin on my profile and a verification pic;)

lol I had more on my profile before but I didnt get any emails then, then changed it to this, and still no difference. :P

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I think swinging is a bit of a closed community you need to get yourself about a bit go to some parties and clubs and it will take off from there. this is coming from someone who is struggling with mail as well lol

"I get replies!? Usually they say "Fu*k off i'm not looking for men" (might want to say that on your profile then!) erm, "Im glad you like what you see, shame I dont" and "shame you live too far away" er... and? Its me doin the travelling, if Im not there when I say I'll be then i can understand why its an issue but not otherwise?

Any kind of meet for a single man on here seems about as likely as a dignified response, people have some right shi**y attitudes on here, thats not me being down on myself, its the reality of it, shame cos before i joined everything i heard about swingers was that theyre just lovely people with an alternative lifestyle, not lovely people at all, most are stuck up!"

I bet if you put HALF as much effort into your profile as you did in this whine (which is longer) you'll get a meet!

"lol I had more on my profile before but I didnt get any emails then, then changed it to this, and still no difference. :P"

On that logic, maybe the profile's still too long?

"I actually have somefin on my profile and a verification pic;)

lol I had more on my profile before but I didnt get any emails then, then changed it to this, and still no difference. :P"

At the risk of doing a bit of free advertising on your behalf, this is what you have on your profile .... "Looking for a fuck buddy that wants to meet regularly, I can accomodate and travel in London"

Not the most descriptive profile I've ever seen ....

I would advise the OP to include at least one pic in his profile.

Preferrably NOT a cock shot!

» Add a new message to this topic