FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Croydon

I am looking for some advise on improving my profile. Any tips or opinions would be great. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What profile, you don't have one!! Type in profile advice in search on the forum, lots of good advice.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I am looking for some advise on improving my profile. Any tips or opinions would be great. Thanks. "
. .All your profile states is that you are male and 26. . You will need to spend a few hours thinking about your key selling points and add them to your profile...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I am looking for some advise on improving my profile. Any tips or opinions would be great. Thanks. "

I think it's good. Leave it as it is. It's clear and concise. What mire information would anyone want before making a decision to have sex with you? None. For example, dahn the boozer, ya goes up to a bit of spare and ya sez 'I'm steve, I'm 44, i dont smoke, wanna shag?" and boom, rahnd the back wi' the bins, keks doon, leavin' ya mess. Now on here it's a bit different but all you have to do is type what you'd say, so I'd type "I'm steve, I'm 44, I don't smoke" BUT the fun bit here is that they ALL want to shag to ya donts even have to bother typing 'wanna shag?'

Or.....type in 'profile help' in the forum search and make more of an effort with your rather spartan profile.

There is nothing there to base an opinion on. If it suits you then leave it as it is.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

As others have said, first you need a profile, then you can improve it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think with any advice requests, there's no onus on the requester to act on any advice given. Just so you know.

"I am looking for some advise on improving my profile. Any tips or opinions would be great. Thanks.

I think it's good. Leave it as it is. It's clear and concise. What mire information would anyone want before making a decision to have sex with you? None. For example, dahn the boozer, ya goes up to a bit of spare and ya sez 'I'm steve, I'm 44, i dont smoke, wanna shag?" and boom, rahnd the back wi' the bins, keks doon, leavin' ya mess. Now on here it's a bit different but all you have to do is type what you'd say, so I'd type "I'm steve, I'm 44, I don't smoke" BUT the fun bit here is that they ALL want to shag to ya donts even have to bother typing 'wanna shag?'

Or.....type in 'profile help' in the forum search and make more of an effort with your rather spartan profile. "

I took your advice

Im in Court on Friday

Gimp

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

It can't be improved. Well - apart from adding 147 photos of your cock.

"I am looking for some advise on improving my profile. Any tips or opinions would be great. Thanks.

Or.....type in 'profile help' in the forum search and make more of an effort with your rather spartan profile. "

his profile is nothing like spartans haha..leave us out of it lol..

I think with any advice requests, there's no onus on the requester to act on any advice given. Just so you know."

Most don't....then it is just a countdown to "UNLOS"

» Add a new message to this topic