FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on this site for a while now and don't chat to every single person that posts a meet as I have a particular type of women in after generally, I have more success with couple than single women. I have tried all sorts of pics and text but nothing seems to work? Have I been cursed by the fab gods or am I just shit ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need patience lol.

"that let their man know they want something bigger and younger !!!"

Ah, so as in, disrespect and make their man feel humiliated by his age and size of manhood . . .

"Big black cock" is all well and good, but show a little class along with it and you may have some luck.

I see your point thank you it's abit rude

Haha thanks though it does not say that, just a little crass humour

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Unpleasant profile.......

No face pictures,

Too many cock shots........

Not a great profile and off putting pics especially with what look like bareback shots. The cock profile pic would put me off from even clicking on it. Sorry to be harsh. Try some body shots, bum, torso etc.

Thanks all been noted

Perhaps add in your profile why you can't accommodate. .and sell yourself ...I agree , nice torso pic for the profile would be good ..xx best of luck

By *arshy334Man  over a year ago

st helens

That's a load of crap I been on here about 2-3 years now met one person and the majority of the time my messages don't get read or deleted straight away so patience got nothing to do with it

"That's a load of crap I been on here about 2-3 years now met one person and the majority of the time my messages don't get read or deleted straight away so patience got nothing to do with it "

You're right. But what have you done about it?

And to get back to the OP, have you tried / thought about socials or clubs?

st helens

Well I tried changing pics profile everything about it and no joy I understand that there a lot more single guys than women but it only takes 2 minutes to just say sorry not my type instead of being ignorant

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"That's a load of crap I been on here about 2-3 years now met one person and the majority of the time my messages don't get read or deleted straight away so patience got nothing to do with it "

Might have something to do with the whiny status as that makes the first impression your giving people of you is a negative one from the get go. Woe is me posts are never attractive

"Well I tried changing pics profile everything about it and no joy I understand that there a lot more single guys than women but it only takes 2 minutes to just say sorry not my type instead of being ignorant "

How does that help? An ignored message and a no thanks achieve the same thing - no meet.

st helens

Maybe so but it's nice to be polite manners cost nothing

"Maybe so but it's nice to be polite manners cost nothing "

Are you aware why some women don't reply? Would you rather log onto an inbox full of no thanks messages?

st helens

If I get a message which is very very rare it's usually off a guy and even tho I'm not into guys I always reply just to be polite

st helens

It wouldn't both me I have more respect for women who are honest and just say not interested than ones that ignore

Doncaster

As for the OP as others have aid cock shots just don't cut it for most you can still be discreet with your pics by using a torso, bum, legs etc just don't show any tattoos and your profiles already improved by that alone

Bravo for added suggested changes to your profile text though most ask for advice but then don't take it so your already giving a good impression

"If I get a message which is very very rare it's usually off a guy and even tho I'm not into guys I always reply just to be polite "

So if you got 50 similar messages a day would you reply to them all and then be happy to get abuse from some in return? Your time on here will be much better if you accept a no reply as a no thanks, its life on here.

st helens

But again it's ignorant and I'm sure the majority of you women on here were brought up not dragged up well sometimes I wonder and if people give abuse just block them

st helens

And as for accepting a no reply as a no thanks I have done that quite a lot and it don't make it any better

Doncaster

"It wouldn't both me I have more respect for women who are honest and just say not interested than ones that ignore "

You do realise if your not a site supporter you can only send 100 messages in a 24hr period. If you don't have message filters set as a woman you can get more than 100+ messages in a day alone so if she logs in to even just 101 messages everyday there's no logically way to respond to everyone is there?

"But again it's ignorant and I'm sure the majority of you women on here were brought up not dragged up well sometimes I wonder and if people give abuse just block them "

No its not. I can give a polite no thanks then get a torrent of personal abuse and name calling, I don't need that. I can't give you profile advice as you haven't asked for it but I'd say it was the main reason you get ignored. All the best my lovely

st helens

Nah how can profile be the main reason I get ignored when people don't even look at profile just the profile pic the problem is that too many people who are shallow and think they gods gift

Doncaster

"But again it's ignorant and I'm sure the majority of you women on here were brought up not dragged up well sometimes I wonder and if people give abuse just block them "

Another good way to look at it is do you reply to every piece of junk mail that get posted through your letter box at home to say no thanks to the sender? Or do you just throw it in the bin if your not interested?

st helens

And they say don't judge a book by its cover lol

Doncaster

"Nah how can profile be the main reason I get ignored when people don't even look at profile just the profile pic the problem is that too many people who are shallow and think they gods gift "

I've just figured out your problem it's your sense on entitlement, assumption and general attitude

"Nah how can profile be the main reason I get ignored when people don't even look at profile just the profile pic the problem is that too many people who are shallow and think they gods gift "

How do you know they don't look?

st helens

Junk mail at home is totally different that's not sending a specific message to a specific person cos you would like a chance of meeting them

st helens

Cos it says on the home page if someone has viewed profile

"Cos it says on the home page if someone has viewed profile "

You do realise people can view in stealth mode? I've looked but don't show do I?

st helens

My attitude is fine I just get fed up of making an effort to send a message just to get blanked

Doncaster

"Junk mail at home is totally different that's not sending a specific message to a specific person cos you would like a chance of meeting them "

Some junk mail comes with your name in so yes the analogy works very well so get out you pen and start replying to them as you shouldn't be ingnorant manners cost nothing

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Many, including myself, use stealth mode to look at profiles so you may well not be aware that people you message do look at your profile and make their decision to reply or not..

"My attitude is fine I just get fed up of making an effort to send a message just to get blanked "

I think this is the wrong site for you.

st helens

I don't know I'm not a site supporter so can't see who or who hasn't viewed my profile it just says how many people have viewed it

Doncaster

"My attitude is fine I just get fed up of making an effort to send a message just to get blanked "

Well it doesn't come across as your attitude is fine and sorry to be blunt if you can't handle the rejection in any form your in the wrong place. I send messages and they can get ignored too I just choose to move on gracefully instead of bitching about it

st helens

Why is it wrong site for me I just want the same as everybody else on here and thats a bit of fun

"I don't know I'm not a site supporter so can't see who or who hasn't viewed my profile it just says how many people have viewed it "

So you have no idea if someone has viewed you or not so can't say they haven't.

st helens

Yeah but I bet you don't get ignored 99 times out of 100 like I do

Doncaster

"I don't know I'm not a site supporter so can't see who or who hasn't viewed my profile it just says how many people have viewed it "

Yes but as mentioned that figure doesn't include the people that choose to opt out of who's looked at me via the privacy options in the account settings

"Yeah but I bet you don't get ignored 99 times out of 100 like I do "

If it makes you this depressed why bother?

Doncaster

"Yeah but I bet you don't get ignored 99 times out of 100 like I do "

You would be surprised it's just a no thanks nothing more you need to stop taking it so personally or leave

st helens

As far as I know it just says a certain number of people have viewed my profile and then I send a message and then it's deleted and the number don't change so as far as I'm concerned that person who has just deleted the message has not seen profile

st helens

Why should I leave

"As far as I know it just says a certain number of people have viewed my profile and then I send a message and then it's deleted and the number don't change so as far as I'm concerned that person who has just deleted the message has not seen profile "

Or they view in stealth mode?

st helens

Who said anything about being depressed at times I get fed up with up with it but that's it

st helens

I've never seen an option to view in stealth mode before when I'm viewing a profile

Doncaster

"As far as I know it just says a certain number of people have viewed my profile and then I send a message and then it's deleted and the number don't change so as far as I'm concerned that person who has just deleted the message has not seen profile "

Your just not getting this are you? They could have read the profile but opted out of showing on who's looked at me aka viewing in stealth mode so there for will not add to the figures shown

"I've never seen an option to view in stealth mode before when I'm viewing a profile "

In the privacy settings hide on looked at me.

Doncaster

"Who said anything about being depressed at times I get fed up with up with it but that's it "

You don't have to specifically say it but reading between the lines it's how it comes across

st helens

No your not getting my point too many people on here are ignorant and got no manners that's all I was trying to say but people saying my attitude etc and leave why should I leave I have just as much right as anybody else to come on here

"Who said anything about being depressed at times I get fed up with up with it but that's it

You don't have to specifically say it but reading between the lines it's how it comes across "

I'm glad it wasn't just me. This site can make or break some people but ultimately you are the only one who can change your success or otherwise.

st helens

My apologies I didn't know that was in the settings but now I know I'm sorry

"No your not getting my point too many people on here are ignorant and got no manners that's all I was trying to say but people saying my attitude etc and leave why should I leave I have just as much right as anybody else to come on here "

It's been said before many, many times but just see a no reply as a no thank you.

st helens

I have done everything to try make it successful but gets me nowhere

Doncaster

"No your not getting my point too many people on here are ignorant and got no manners that's all I was trying to say but people saying my attitude etc and leave why should I leave I have just as much right as anybody else to come on here "

For crying out loud it's only you that believes it's ignorant so yes you've got the wrong attitude

Excuse me whilst I go get more sense out of banging my head against the nearest brick wall!

Doncaster

"I have done everything to try make it successful but gets me nowhere "

Well clearly you haven't as your profile is bare and boring doesn't stand out at all

st helens

People obviously not getting my point I said before for a long time I would accept it just after a while it does start to get on my nerves

st helens

Well that's cos I thought nobody bothers anyway when I changed it numerous times so thought fuck it just make it plain again

dover

Really?

What have you done..?

If you think your profile is the absolute best it can be then fine. It and any message you send has to stand out amongst probably 30 plus others, do you think it currently does that? Have you got yourself out there at social meets?

"No your not getting my point too many people on here are ignorant and got no manners that's all I was trying to say but people saying my attitude etc and leave why should I leave I have just as much right as anybody else to come on here

For crying out loud it's only you that believes it's ignorant so yes you've got the wrong attitude

Excuse me whilst I go get more sense out of banging my head against the nearest brick wall! "

May I keep you company?!

st helens

Cos it is ignorant like I said before I was brought up not to be ignorant and be polite so if you think it's not ignorant then you obviously was dragged up with no manners and you the one with the attitude

"Cos it is ignorant like I said before I was brought up not to be ignorant and be polite so if you think it's not ignorant then you obviously was dragged up with no manners and you the one with the attitude "

So you say you get ignored 99 times out of 100. Would you prefer 99 no thanks messages? Send your message then delete it from your sent inbox and forget about it, you'll either get a reply or you won't.

Doncaster

"Well that's cos I thought nobody bothers anyway when I changed it numerous times so thought fuck it just make it plain again "

And how do you realistically know that? Are you a psychic?

st helens

Ya know what forget it I might as well bang my head against a wall cba too many people think it's ok to be rude n ignorant no winder the world it's in the state it's in

"Ya know what forget it I might as well bang my head against a wall cba too many people think it's ok to be rude n ignorant no winder the world it's in the state it's in "

But the people who are commenting on this thread are successful on here so do you really think they are rude and ignorant?

Doncaster

"No your not getting my point too many people on here are ignorant and got no manners that's all I was trying to say but people saying my attitude etc and leave why should I leave I have just as much right as anybody else to come on here

Excuse me whilst I go get more sense out of banging my head against the nearest brick wall!

May I keep you company?!"

By all means it's much more productive

dover

"Ya know what forget it I might as well bang my head against a wall cba too many people think it's ok to be rude n ignorant no winder the world it's in the state it's in "

Even if everyone was as polite as you want them to be, you still end up with no meets...

st helens

So if people would reply just to say no thanks then fair enough I would be happy with that and I would even send one back saying no worries hope u find what you are looking for

Doncaster

And again a perfect example of the poor petulant child attitude you've got

Wha wha wha mummy no one will play by my rules

You may not see your attitude as coming acros that way but I'm sorry to tell you it does

"So if people would reply just to say no thanks then fair enough I would be happy with that and I would even send one back saying no worries hope u find what you are looking for "

Can't you just take their lack of reply as a reply and imagine it as a "No thank you"?

st helens

No need to get personal I'm getting my point across I have not once been personal against anybody on here

st helens

No I can't

"No I can't "

That's a shame.

"So if people would reply just to say no thanks then fair enough I would be happy with that and I would even send one back saying no worries hope u find what you are looking for

Can't you just take their lack of reply as a reply and imagine it as a "No thank you"?"

He'd obviously prefer 100 no thanks, not my type messages. God, how demoralising!

Doncaster

"So if people would reply just to say no thanks then fair enough I would be happy with that and I would even send one back saying no worries hope u find what you are looking for

Can't you just take their lack of reply as a reply and imagine it as a "No thank you"?"

Obviously he can't

st helens

I prefer honesty not ignorance

"Cos it is ignorant like I said before I was brought up not to be ignorant and be polite so if you think it's not ignorant then you obviously was dragged up with no manners and you the one with the attitude "

Theres nothing like getting personal to make yourself attractive to others

Woe is Gimp

Doncaster

"No need to get personal I'm getting my point across I have not once been personal against anybody on here "

Believe it or not I'm not getting personal I'm trying to help you out by showing you how your comments are being perceived by others and trust me it's not just me reading them that way

And if we're discussing being rude you owe the OP an apology for hi jacking his thread

"I prefer honesty not ignorance "

Do you reply to everything that is put through your letterbox at home?

dover

So what is dishonest about not replying?

st helens

Originally I wasn't hijacking it I was only replying to what somebody said about having patience that was it but everybody started jumping on my back then

Your profile is crap and your negative attitude displayed in this thread is probably the reasoon you're struggling. Honest enough for you bud ?

Doncaster

It's ironic but you've been quite ignorant yourself on this thread

st helens

I already explained that one before not explaining it again

st helens

How have I been ignorant

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

I'm not convinced he knows the meaning of ignorance. He keeps saying it but not sure in the prpper context. I have been on here for 2 years and only had 2 meets. I know my profile is probably shit and is a big factor on why i dont get many meets but i havent put any real effort into it either. I think this is a good site and have made several non-sexual friends. I can't imagine the number of messages single females get on a daily basis when you look at the number of single males on here thinking that all they have to do is sign up for a swinger site and pussy will rain from the sky. Don't take it so personal.

st helens

Another one giving it my attitude etc god give me strength

Doncaster

"I prefer honesty not ignorance

Do you reply to everything that is put through your letterbox at home?"

He's already said that it's not rude to ignore junk mail

He hasn't quite realised that a message from someone with a crap profile is an actually junk mail on fab

st helens

Forget it I can't win too many people against me

Doncaster

"How have I been ignorant "

If you can't figure that out for yourself there's no help you

Why would anyone want a long drawn out conversation on why they do not want you?

Her

Doncaster

"Another one giving it my attitude etc god give me strength "

So you "respect" honesty but can't handle it? interesting

Cuba

"I prefer honesty not ignorance

Your profile is crap and your negative attitude displayed in this thread is probably the reasoon you're struggling. Honest enough for you bud ?"

"Forget it I can't win too many people against me "

People were actually trying to help explain why people ignore you but if you can't help yourself its fruitless.

st helens

Look I didn't come on this forum for abuse I'm not giving anybody else abuse so why are people giving me it

Cuba

"Another one giving it my attitude etc god give me strength

So you "respect" honesty but can't handle it? interesting "

"Look I didn't come on this forum for abuse I'm not giving anybody else abuse so why are people giving me it "

I can't see anyone giving you abuse, quite the opposite, they're trying to hep you but you're so negative you're taking it all the wrong way.

dover

"Look I didn't come on this forum for abuse I'm not giving anybody else abuse so why are people giving me it "

Calling all those who don't reply to messages ignorant may be regarded as abuse...and that includes several ladies in this thread.

st helens

That's not abuse it is ignorant

Cuba

"Look I didn't come on this forum for abuse I'm not giving anybody else abuse so why are people giving me it

Calling all those who don't reply to messages ignorant may be regarded as abuse...and that includes several ladies in this thread."

dover

"That's not abuse it is ignorant "

Errr....I repeat.... Calling people ignorant IS abuse...

st helens

Err no its not if people are being ignorant it's not abuse

st helens

I repeat it's not ABUSE

Doncaster

"That's not abuse it is ignorant

Errr....I repeat.... Calling people ignorant IS abuse..."

Yes and you not being able to understand that is ignorance

st helens

Nah I no I'm right if I call people ignorant cos they are being ignorant it's not abuse if I called people ignorant and they wasn't being ignorant then it would be abuse

Cuba

Is almost comical how you are "ignorant" to the fact that all these people were trying to help you but you were to busy throwing your own pity party to see it.

st helens

Who rattled your cage and threw u a banana

Doncaster

"Nah I no I'm right if I call people ignorant cos they are being ignorant it's not abuse if I called people ignorant and they wasn't being ignorant then it would be abuse "

The point people are trying to make is if the woman hasn't specifically asked you to mail her, then you doing so is essentially junk mail if she's not interested so by deleting it she is not being ignorant, so you then calling her ignorant is then abusive and a poor show of attitude

Fucking hell, so you didn't get a reply, its not like someone died, build a fucking bridge and get over it, give them a reason to reply instead of wallowing in your own self pity.

Doncaster

"Is almost comical how you are "ignorant" to the fact that all these people were trying to help you but you were to busy throwing your own pity party to see it. "

Cuba

Hey man. It's a public forum. If you don't want people butting in then don't post on a public forum

st helens

No not attitude at all its people being ignorant

Cuba

"Fucking hell, so you didn't get a reply, its not like someone died, build a fucking bridge and get over it, give them a reason to reply instead of wallowing in your own self pity. "

st helens

Well people too quick to comment who don't even no me yeah I'm having a rant cos I'm sick of wasting my time sending messages only to be ignored but then I get told I've got an attitude and I'm being rude and leave etc

Cuba

"No not attitude at all its people being ignorant "
do yourself a favor and look up the meaning of ignorance and see if it means what you think it does.

"Well people too quick to comment who don't even no me yeah I'm having a rant cos I'm sick of wasting my time sending messages only to be ignored but then I get told I've got an attitude and I'm being rude and leave etc "

And you are labelling people you don't know as ignorant. Oh the irony.

st helens

It means people being ignorant

dover

"Well people too quick to comment who don't even no me yeah I'm having a rant cos I'm sick of wasting my time sending messages only to be ignored but then I get told I've got an attitude and I'm being rude and leave etc "

No no. You stay and carry on sending messages....

st helens

Ffs

Cuba

"Well people too quick to comment who don't even no me yeah I'm having a rant cos I'm sick of wasting my time sending messages only to be ignored but then I get told I've got an attitude and I'm being rude and leave etc

And you are labelling people you don't know as ignorant. Oh the irony."

st helens

I didn't come on here for an argument I just said one comment then everyone gives me a hard time jesus christ

Doncaster

"It means people being ignorant "

Taken from the Oxford English Dictionary;

Definition of ignorance in English:

noun

[MASS NOUN]

Lack of knowledge or information:

he acted in ignorance of basic procedures

Cuba

"Who rattled your cage and threw u a banana "
oh and for as for thus comment. It's all the girls not messaging you back rattling my cage and it's me giving then the bananas.

"I didn't come on here for an argument I just said one comment then everyone gives me a hard time jesus christ "

Jesus Christ, people were trying to help and offering advice. Carry on doing what you're doing, nothing will change.

Cuba

"It means people being ignorant

Taken from the Oxford English Dictionary;

Definition of ignorance in English:

noun

[MASS NOUN]

Lack of knowledge or information:

he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"

"Who rattled your cage and threw u a banana oh and for as for thus comment. It's all the girls not messaging you back rattling my cage and it's me giving then the bananas. "
Is there custard with those bananas

Her

st helens

Oh you really are a stud muffin ain't ya hmm

st helens

Oh you can read as well blimey what's the world Coming to

Cuba

"Who rattled your cage and threw u a banana oh and for as for thus comment. It's all the girls not messaging you back rattling my cage and it's me giving then the bananas. Is there custard with those bananas

Her"

always lol

st helens

Everyone e so funny yeah all ganging up on someone who is struggling on here

Cuba

"Oh you really are a stud muffin ain't ya hmm "
all I know is apparently I'm doing better than you.

"Oh you can read as well blimey what's the world Coming to "

You do realise you're being very rude to people who are trying to help you

Doncaster

"Everyone e so funny yeah all ganging up on someone who is struggling on here "

FFS your not being ganged up on we were all trying to make you see sense and you can't because your blinded by your own negativity and self pity

Seriously for your own sanity just walk away from the thread now

st helens

He not trying to help me he trying to take the piss out of me to make himself look big n clever

"Everyone e so funny yeah all ganging up on someone who is struggling on here "

They were offering advice and trying to help but you've taken offence to it and your increasingly negative attitude towards the help just displays why you may be struggling on here. You can take the advice, act on it and try everything you can to improve your experience on here or you can carry on as you are, it doesn't affect us or our success.

"Who rattled your cage and threw u a banana oh and for as for thus comment. It's all the girls not messaging you back rattling my cage and it's me giving then the bananas. Is there custard with those bananas

Heralways lol"

Cuba

"Everyone e so funny yeah all ganging up on someone who is struggling on here

FFS your not being ganged up on we were all trying to make you see sense and you can't because your blinded by your own negativity and self pity

Seriously for your own sanity just walk away from the thread now "

This is an example of you abusing most of the people in the thread!

I'll never reply to people I have no intention of meeting. I have neither the time nor desire. Read the site FAQ if you can't get your head around this.

st helens

Ok I'm listening what can I do to make my time on here a success

Stop moaning is a key.

Her

st helens

Look I have just said I'm listening therefore not ranting now

"Err no its not if people are being ignorant it's not abuse "

In what way are they being ignorant? It seems to be a word you like using...

st helens

Look forget the ignorant thing I'm asking for help

"Ok I'm listening what can I do to make my time on here a success"

You really think people will want to help you now

Cuba

I know I've pissed you off by poking fun but seriously. Look in the introduction forum and read the treads of other guys asking for help. There are tons of them asking the same questions you are with tons of advice from people. That's where I would start

st helens

That's up to them not you

Doncaster

As we've already been trying to tell you open your mind and adjust your attitude to your approach

"Look I have just said I'm listening therefore not ranting now "

You profile is a little crude and says nothing about you, what you can offer, why you're here and what you're looking for plus your status is very negative.

st helens

Thank you

st helens

Thank you

st helens

This is the introduction forum lol

Cuba

"This is the introduction forum lol "

Lol I forgot. But don't look at my profile for help like I said before it's shit. Lol

"This is the introduction forum lol "

He means do a search of profile advice on here, there's loads.

"That's up to them not you "

If you use the 'reply+quote' button people will know who you're talking to

st helens

Lol ok sorry for giving you abuse

Just wants to know how come it's near impossible to talk to any women on here. It's not like I'm a weirdo just want to have a chat and that and if we connect them see from there but nothing I say gets a response :s

st helens

I apologise to all who I have ranted at and called them ignorant and I apologise to the person who started this thread I just want to be successful as others and have some fun nothing wrong with that

"Just wants to know how come it's near impossible to talk to any women on here. It's not like I'm a weirdo just want to have a chat and that and if we connect them see from there but nothing I say gets a response :s"

Women don't want their pussy eaten all night, its boring!

"Just wants to know how come it's near impossible to talk to any women on here. It's not like I'm a weirdo just want to have a chat and that and if we connect them see from there but nothing I say gets a response :s

Women don't want their pussy eaten all night, its boring!"

Cuba

"Just wants to know how come it's near impossible to talk to any women on here. It's not like I'm a weirdo just want to have a chat and that and if we connect them see from there but nothing I say gets a response :s"

I've been there buddy, and all I can say is there are way more men on here than women and they get bombarded with so many messages sometimes that if there isn't something in the title that catches their eye they just delete them. Biggest mistake you can make is just putting "hello" in the title line.

Wow and I thought I had issues hahah thanks for having your own little issue on my thread though, love the emails

st helens

Lol sorry mate

And btw thanks to everyone who actually helped ME lool all taken on board and been instantly more successful, maybe you should chill bro and take a leaf outta these guys books

"And btw thanks to everyone who actually helped ME lool all taken on board and been instantly more successful, maybe you should chill bro and take a leaf outta these guys books "

st helens

I just changed my profile have a look people let me know what you think hope it's good enough

Cuba

"I just changed my profile have a look people let me know what you think hope it's good enough "

Looks better to me (of course that's not saying much). Just stay positive and keep your head up. Hopefully the ladies will give you some good advice instead of my useless nonsense lol

st helens

Lol I can't see if anyone checked profile lol damn u stealth mode

Cuba

"Lol I can't see if anyone checked profile lol damn u stealth mode "

That made me laugh lol

st helens

Lol I changed mine to stealth mode

st helens

Need the lady's to give me their verdict lol