FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No luck

No luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am having no luck on this site. Can someone give me some advice or tell me where am going wrong please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get out to clubs! Its where the funs at

Also a decent profile will help immensely, not all about winking.

Good luck out there, its a mad mad world!

people are quite dismissive of winks. just write a message to people. Its an effort but its worthwhile

"I am having no luck on this site. Can someone give me some advice or tell me where am going wrong please."

Good looking lad. Rubbish profile.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

There's no point wittering on about getting unwanted messages from guys, as we all get that until we set filters to block them.

Try to outline and engage more with those you are looking for.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I am having no luck on this site. Can someone give me some advice or tell me where am going wrong please."

You say 'no guys'....that stops men messaging you to invite you to mmf or to pleasure their wife whilst they go down the pub or invites to parties etc.

You need patience lol

"You need patience lol "

NHS worker Shag?

I never check my winks and don't think a lot of women do, we are to busy reading our mail, so you're probably missing a trick there.

Also your profile reads like....I can't be arsed making an effort but if you can come and get me.... This isn't a good impression at all, plus you have no i information about what you are looking for, what type of women etc, so how do women know whether they will be your cup if tea, so I think they'd probably just skip it.

Personally I'd never go with a squadie, I wouldn't want to end up on the bucket board!!

"You need patience lol

NHS worker Shag?"

No but its the same yes if you stand in a queue there lol.

"I never check my winks and don't think a lot of women do, we are to busy reading our mail, so you're probably missing a trick there.

"

Also I sometimes find they don't come through, so even if the user likes you they may never know you contacted them

Googly eyes. How many times, seriously

"I am having no luck on this site. Can someone give me some advice or tell me where am going wrong please.

Googly eyes. How many times, seriously "

That's false advertising, they're not real, when someone actually meets you they're going to be well disappointed!

"I am having no luck on this site. Can someone give me some advice or tell me where am going wrong please.

Googly eyes. How many times, seriously

That's false advertising, they're not real, when someone actually meets you they're going to be well disappointed! "

I wear contacts

A couple of things in your profile text stand out.

From what I can gather from the numerous female profiles I have read, I would say that the majority of ladies are not attracted to 'visitors to their area'

Something else to consider is that this part of your profile is only likely to be read by those you message, so it might be wiser to remove this from your profile and instead put it in any messages you send.

Something else I picked up from your profile is your complaint about receiving messages from men, TV's etc.

There's a simple answer to that. Use filters. You can set your filters to prevent messages from particular genders and people outside of your chosen age range.

Other than these two things I have picked up on, there is pretty much nothing to your profile.

It says nothing about YOU - as a person.

What you like, what you have to offer.

In other words, you do't stand out from the majority of all us other single guys.

Youre cute so you've got that going for you profile and pics are OK. Are u wearing sonic or Mario pj's? Lol not that that is what I was looking at!

I would say a club would be your best bet to kick start things. I think you would do well. Good for getting a couple of veris especially. Veris can be make or break when deciding to chat to someone or offering a party invite.

Good luck honey

Mrs Nico

I think your profile is fine and i dont often day that! Your pics are clear and you seem polite and to the point. Maybe the messages you send arent so well crafted? Do you read ptofiles before you message? Other than that i have no idea why you're not getting interest.

Rubbish profile putting the t's and the men out the picture won't help you either .

My main concern would be a good looking lad that can't get a fuck in real life and at 25 having to come on a sex site

Most 20 something's are on the club scene as most of the single women.

My suggestion is go find someone your

Own age

And definitely a straight no no n my eyes is the wearing of the queens uniform on a sex site

"You need patience lol

NHS worker Shag?"

He said patience, not patients, lol

Ahhh leave the poor kid alone, he has a full inbox to contend with too!

If you send a payment for £99.99 , I will send the you the exclusive top secret " Bang Fab -meets and peeps " e book for unlimited success here on fab swingers .

Please send it via PayPal or BANCs transfer to the following account....LMAO. .

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Nothing to do with patience or luck, you need to get off your ass and put some effort in, there is much more to swinging than joining a website.

And definitely a straight no no n my eyes is the wearing of the queens uniform on a sex site "

She has a uniform? Is it a pastel blue coat and matching hat?

» Add a new message to this topic