FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No one wants to meet Asians

No one wants to meet Asians

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm a genuine friendly guy been on the site for a few months..I have pictures for ppl anyone who wants to view them...I've stated clearly on my profile what I am after..but in the time I have been on the site I've been called names and told to bog off or even blocked...Ive not been pushy or anything..has anyone got any advice for me at all??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I'm a genuine friendly guy been on the site for a few months..I have pictures for ppl anyone who wants to view them...I've stated clearly on my profile what I am after..but in the time I have been on the site I've been called names and told to bog off or even blocked...Ive not been pushy or anything..has anyone got any advice for me at all??"

If you get abuse report and block.

"Hi I'm a genuine friendly guy been on the site for a few months..I have pictures for ppl anyone who wants to view them...I've stated clearly on my profile what I am after..but in the time I have been on the site I've been called names and told to bog off or even blocked...Ive not been pushy or anything..has anyone got any advice for me at all??"

Any abuse, report it. If you want advice on your profile, you will have to ask for that specifically as otherwise critical replies will be deemed offensive by admin (and rightly, too).

I'd say having only private pictures would put people off. Maybe you just haven't found a couple that is looking for the same yet. Single men find it more difficult as so many more of you. But you shouldn't be abused. Good luck

By *urvyemmaWoman  over a year ago

wigan/bolton

You got no photos on view at all. Most women will simply scroll past or delete profiles with no pics. You need to remember women on here are inundated with men with clear face and body pics..They don't need to make the effort to specifically ask to see yours

Others have covered if you're receiving racial abuse.

However if it's just that you're not having much luck then I'd say your profile is quite poor as profiles go. Silhouette and not pics, using cliché words like 'genuine' and 'friendly', although the 'I'm not a twat' is a good one I haven't seen before haha. Also you do have TS and males on your friend list, nothing wrong with that but it could send mixed messages to people about what you're actually looking for and when people are balancing on a yes/no things like that can tip toward the 'no'.

Good luck.

Personal abuse for whatever reason should be reported and not tolerated.

However I have seen many profiles or comments on them that do state "no Asians". While this may seem harsh it is a preference just the same as no blacks, no single men, no-one over 50 etc.

Others may even have a preference for Asians?

Pick and choose who you message or approach and unless it is actual personal abuse...just learn to ignore it and shrug and move on!

what makes you think its because you are asian that you cant get a meet as many men struggle on here

Can I just cheekily add if any Asian ladies have been attracted to this thread by the title and would like to play with me (the male half) I'd be very interested. If your fantasy is a 'getting on a bit' white guy with hardly any hair and a highly chiselled one pack you know where to come!

Asian people can be cute just like anyone else. If someone has a problem with you because they're rascist then they can fuck themselves and get reported.

By *ob_nwMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

I would have no problems meeting asian people, in fact i like them.

as a single male we do take abuse, but it should be racial.but do remember single ladys and couples will get alot of abuse from single men,

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

No place for racism. I have noticed no Asians a lot on profiles, just like no single males etc. Just personal preferences.

Any abuse though, report it.

While I will agree with all of the above regarding abusive comments - in that you should report them, you should consider that you have only been here for 6 weeks, and so I would suggest that your failure thus far to get a meet has little to do with your ethnicity and more to do with the fact that you are another single guy among the thousands that there are of us.

Most single guys on fab wait around six months to get their first meet. Some wait longer, while others may enjoy better success, but the important thing to do is concentrate on making your profile stand out and make yourself appealing to those you hope to attract.

Admittedly, there are a number of users on this site who have a preference when it comes to types, black, white, asian etc, but that's not the case for everyone.

For example, I could mention that there appear to be a lot of ladies looking for Black Guys only. I know that I won't appeal to them, so rather than get worked up about it, I focus my energies on those that might be interested in me.

The important thing is to read profiles carefully. If someone has stated a preference to a particular ethnicity that doesn't include you, don't waste your time trying to persuade them - thought I'm not suggesting for one moment that you might be doing this.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Don't pull the race card became you can't get meets.

Whatever you're doing isn't working so try something else.

Remember there's roughly ten men per woman and most them are actively messaging so ten women will each get 100 messages.

Your profile is the first thing they see after reading your message, does it stand out?

Does it show you've put some real effort in?

Regarding messages...

Why should they open yours?

Why should they waste their time replying?

What's the incentive to give you a chance over the other guys?

All questions you need to be asking yourself.

Burton upon stather

Also we are not all here for the same thing...

"Also we are not all here for the same thing... "

Hahaha! Yeah i think that too whenever i read that line. Which seems to be every second profile these days.

Asians or Muslims? Asian's a broad term.

To be fair OP, you make no mention on your profile that you are Asian and have no pictures on display, so I'm assuming that the only way anyone would know this about you is if you are mentioning it in your messages - but at what point? Initially, or on follow up.

Your profile isn't really doing you many favours. Very generic. Nothing special, and to be blunt, personally I'd lose the last comment. It kind of implies that you think, though I'm not suggesting that you do, that the rest of us are all twats.

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 10:05:53]

By *orkMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Asian women would have no problem getting attention.Your problem has more to do with been male than asian.

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 10:06:08]

The ratio is more like between 10 and 20 men to a couple or 50 and 100 to a woman I imagine.

If you have no public pics and no veris that probably reduces your chances of meeting a hell of a lot too.

Its true that a substantial number won't meet asians, yet you can dodge this problem by searching for asian males, finding the ones who are successful on here and checking those they have met with as they obviously don't have those preferences?

Regarding being told no or even blocked there's no problem there, but if you are getting abuse I'd report it.

Good luck mate! 

Burton upon stather

"The ratio is more like between 10 and 20 men to a couple or 50 and 100 to a woman I imagine "

It's not, several forumers did a test to put those exaggerated rumours to rest and the ratio is roughly ten men per woman.

"The ratio is more like between 10 and 20 men to a couple or 50 and 100 to a woman I imagine

It's not, several forumers did a test to put those exaggerated rumours to rest and the ratio is roughly ten men per woman. "

I must have missed that lol. What was this test?

It is difficult being Asian on here but it is possible.

Majority of people i've had interactions with have always turned me down once they realised I was Asian, even though we've been speaking and getting on like a house on fire.

I'm not going to repeat all the things i've been through on this site. But, it surely opens your eyes.

However, those i've met, i've loved every second of it!

All the best. Not everyone wants to meet Asians but there's also those that do.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"The ratio is more like between 10 and 20 men to a couple or 50 and 100 to a woman I imagine

It's not, several forumers did a test to put those exaggerated rumours to rest and the ratio is roughly ten men per woman.

I must have missed that lol. What was this test?"

It's usually "calculated" about once every four weeks so there should be another thread on this any minute now...but in the meantime...it's a LOT more men than women, but that shouldn't stop you trying.

Burton upon stather

I must have missed that lol. What was this test?"

The test was do a search for all profiles online within twenty miles.

First for men seeking women and then for women seeking men.

The only filter was verified profiles, and I mean verified not user verified.

Then you just divide the men by the women to see your total

Do it yourself to see but I'd run it three times during the day for the average so morning, afternoon and evening.

Burton upon stather

Right now within twenty miles of me 42 men and 8 women between 18-99 and verified

Not quite 100 men per woman as gets claimed

It happens to us all. Sadly many act like kids and sends abuse. Ignore them.

I think a survey of forumites themselves probably wouldn't work as more ladies enjoy the social aspect than men so a greater proportion will chat on their. For example men vastly outnumber women, but if the demographs were equally represented I'd expect to see a hell of a lot more threads anout football, boxing and cars for example.

The "who's near me" option is better, but still flawed. For example my current search reveals 25 men, two women and three couples. This would bear out a ratio of 1 man to 12.5 women but I doubt there's as many if not more women than couples which there would be when you consider that as there's two in a couple there's statistically more chance of either or both of them being online at any given time. There is though the fact that despite this being the 21st century many more men than women will currently be unable to access fab as they're at work at the moment?

I guess the only true way to get an accurate answer would be to do an advanced search for users fitting a certain demograph near a particular area and correlate the results. Or ask admin nicely lol!

Even then the results will be skewed in terms of genuine users in favour of upping the ratio of females due to the wind up merchants fake profiles. I can't imagine many fakers setting up a single guy profile to be fair...

Burton upon stather

"I think a survey of forumites themselves probably wouldn't work as more ladies enjoy the social aspect than men so a greater proportion will chat on their. For example men vastly outnumber women, but if the demographs were equally represented I'd expect to see a hell of a lot more threads anout football, boxing and cars for example.

The "who's near me" option is better, but still flawed. For example my current search reveals 25 men, two women and three couples. This would bear out a ratio of 1 man to 12.5 women but I doubt there's as many if not more women than couples which there would be when you consider that as there's two in a couple there's statistically more chance of either or both of them being online at any given time. There is though the fact that despite this being the 21st century many more men than women will currently be unable to access fab as they're at work at the moment?

I guess the only true way to get an accurate answer would be to do an advanced search for users fitting a certain demograph near a particular area and correlate the results. Or ask admin nicely lol!

Even then the results will be skewed in terms of genuine users in favour of upping the ratio of females due to the wind up merchants fake profiles. I can't imagine many fakers setting up a single guy profile to be fair..."

Regarding work that's why you run it three times, even 12.5 men per woman is nowhere near 50-100 as people claim...

I fully feel your pain, despite numerous so called "bbc lovers" in hull, i haven't received a reply since i moved back here after uni. Go clubbing it will probably produce better results!!

I like asian ladies.jon

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 11:26:58]

see what you mean Cheddars. The results of users whether online or not are worthless in my local area even narrowing the search to 5 miles just to the sheer volume of each and a cap on the numbers.

Then I tried picking areas that I knew were less populated. Kettering first, then Inverness. Numbers coming down but still male users was 300+ so therefore worthless. Finally Penzance and the numbers for that bear out your news on the recent survey.

Fair point. I guess without actual numbers too many, myself included, will have assumed based on the number of views of their profile, volume of messages reported to be received by each gender. Also as its been widely reported that 1 in 5 find the same sex attractive, previously I'd multiplied the number of advances of any kind I get from men compared to women by 5 (then doubled it again as my profile says I'm straight which should thin the numbers of amorous chaps asking if I want to be sucked to completion) to get a true picture?

I think a common overlooked misconception is caused by the fact men actively hunt more, whereas women tend to sit back and let the men do the work? Often resulting also in a scattergun approach from the guys to muddy thoughts further too.

I'd imagine that the true ratio of genuine users with some fakes still slipping through the net is perhaps nearer 15 men to 1 woman. It will seem higher to guys though as a lot more women may get cold feet than men, due to concerns for their own safety.

Burton upon stather

They assume the numbers are higher because it's easier to think they can't get a shag because there's a hundred men messaging each woman than to accept they're the problem.

I agree with the men are actively messaging too so 100 men to ten women and you can pretty much guarantee each man will message each woman, sometimes repeatedly.

Ironic they scattergun effect is doing more harm than good, it everyone on this site stopped spamming messages and only sent thought out messages to users they genuinely want to spend time with the volume would decrease and the chances of one being read would increase.

People need to stop logging onto the site before a wank and not after one as well looking to get their jollies off

"Don't pull the race card became you can't get meets.

"

This.

If you have suffered abuse I agree it should be stamped out and you should no have to tolerate it.

With that said, you haven't been here very long at all and you have no photos on your profile. The majority of people aren't going to ask to see photos. If you haven't got them then they move onto the next guy who has.

There is nothing in your profile that would indicate you are Asian, so the problem can't be down to your race, so stop thinking that way, and instead consider your advert compared to others.

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Maybe you should state it on your profile. Might save dissapointment and awkwardness once you exchange pics with people if asians aren't their preference.

Hahaha, very true!

Though in a weird way the scattergun "fancy a fuck?" (with either no picture or one hastily taken of their soft bell end over a toilet bowl) message merchants sometimes improve my chances, as despite thinking of myself as an ordinary bloke, next to them I look like Sir Galahad, riding in on his trusty white steed whilst spouting Shakespeare...

Burton upon stather

"Hahaha, very true!

Though in a weird way the scattergun "fancy a fuck?" (with either no picture or one hastily taken of their soft bell end over a toilet bowl) message merchants sometimes improve my chances, as despite thinking of myself as an ordinary bloke, next to them I look like Sir Galahad, riding in on his trusty white steed whilst spouting Shakespeare... "

Romeo, oh Romeo, dost tho fancy a fuck

Whilst Thou fair maiden join with me?

For hearty fucking? Verily!

Behold my naked weapon hot;

As it hang above the chamber pot.

From my breeches untimely ripped,

Yearns in thine sanctum to be dipped.

*From As you like it.*

Burton upon stather

"Whilst Thou fair maiden join with me?

For hearty fucking? Verily!

Behold my naked weapon hot;

As it hang above the chamber pot.

From my breeches untimely ripped,

Yearns in thine sanctum to be dipped.

*From As you like it.*"

You should have claimed it was yours, nobody would ever know

On sweet Romeo has thou brought a shielded garment to protect thineself?

Shit, I'll nip t' shop and pick some johnny's up

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

We're all here for the same thing at the end of the day?

You mean you want sex, I want sex so obviously we should have sex?

Um, no. It doesn't work like that.

This place is no different to everyday life. The women here may be happy to admit to loving sex, and be actively looking for sex, but most of us aren't here to shag anyone and everyone.

We're not all here for the same thing. Some want sex, some are looking for something else. Very few women will have sex for the sake of sex with just anyone who asks.

The whole 'we're all here for the same thing (so please will someone shag me)' just looks a bit desperate to me.

By *amparaWoman  over a year ago

biggleswade

"We're all here for the same thing at the end of the day?

This place is no different to everyday life. The women here may be happy to admit to loving sex, and be actively looking for sex, but most of us aren't here to shag anyone and everyone.

We're not all here for the same thing. Some want sex, some are looking for something else. Very few women will have sex for the sake of sex with just anyone who asks.

The whole 'we're all here for the same thing (so please will someone shag me)' just looks a bit desperate to me."

I've yet to hear any Asian women complaining of discrimination?

The whole 'we're all here for the same thing (so please will someone shag me)' just looks a bit desperate to me. "

What about women who meet 10 men or more a week here, is that not desperate or is it "ok" just as they are women?.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

The whole 'we're all here for the same thing (so please will someone shag me)' just looks a bit desperate to me.

What about women who meet 10 men or more a week here, is that not desperate or is it "ok" just as they are women?."

I don't understand your point. Your example is something totally different to the OPs situation.

I'd think anyone getting 10+ meets per week would be anything but desperate.

It's the virtual begging for meets, (i.e. Why won't you meet me? We're both here for sex and I'm offering sex. You should meet me), that seems desperate.

I doubt anyone getting 10+ meets per week is having to beg for them.

I doubt they get much work done either lol!

I love asian women

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

I love Asians both female and male.

We only meet Asian/mix race, had our fair share of abuse too for having this preference, simple block and report does the trick.

With that in mind any fit young Asian guys or mix race guys around our age who are good looking feel free to message

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Happy to meet Asians of all nationalities. Unfortunately there are very few in York.

"I've yet to hear any Asian women complaining of discrimination?"

I have had a lot of discrimination it's usually after a real long and personalised message (for once) soon as I reject them by saying sorry your not for me that's when the abuse comes rolling in.

What about women who meet 10 men or more a week here, is that not desperate or is it "ok" just as they are women?.

I don't understand your point. Your example is something totally different to the OPs situation.

I'd think anyone getting 10+ meets per week would be anything but desperate.

It's the virtual begging for meets, (i.e. Why won't you meet me? We're both here for sex and I'm offering sex. You should meet me), that seems desperate.

I doubt anyone getting 10+ meets per week is having to beg for them."

Yes I got it abit wrong there and your right no one gets 10 meets a week lol and yes they would of needed to beg for them if they got them.

Any thai lady's out there???

I notice the OP not commented back - was this a fake topic to gauge reaction or am I being to cynical ?

Burton upon stather

"I notice the OP not commented back - was this a fake topic to gauge reaction or am I being to cynical ?"

Classic case of frustration leading to a post and run.

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

pity you are not bi i think Asian guys look grate

We are a Asian couple and not really had any issues, yes there are a lot of idiots around but that's life. Asian males do have a reputation for being pushy and treating women like a piece of meat which I have witnessed but I'm a Asian male and never treated a women in such a way. A few give us a bad name unfortunatly

Burton upon stather

"We are a Asian couple and not really had any issues, yes there are a lot of idiots around but that's life. Asian males do have a reputation for being pushy and treating women like a piece of meat which I have witnessed but I'm a Asian male and never treated a women in such a way. A few give us a bad name unfortunatly"

Always the case, there's a LOT on friendly, smart, respectful single guys on the forums but the bad eggs give us all a bad rep.

It's nice to see the targeting single males threads seem to have dissipated though

Once again no one wants to ask the questions Asian or do people mean Muslim?

Why would anyone swinging want to show their face to a member of a religious group that espouses the stoning of women and the beating and beheading of men for doing a lot less than practicing free love!

Indian Asian culture is historically highly erotic in it's religious practice you can't say that about Islam can you?

Burton upon stather

"Once again no one wants to ask the questions Asian or do people mean Muslim?

Why would anyone swinging want to show their face to a member of a religious group that espouses the stoning of women and the beating and beheading of men for doing a lot less than practicing free love!

Indian Asian culture is historically highly erotic in it's religious practice you can't say that about Islam can you?"

Now your assuming all Muslims are violent women beaters

Yeah, just suck it up and move on. There are woman on here that will block you just because they are in a pissy mood. Dont take it personal, find the one looking for you and mentally chuck the finger to the ones that missed out.

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

I LOVE to meet Asians!

I have a particular liking for Asian ladies, and find them extremely attractive!

So if any Asian girls or couples would like to contact me, I would be delighted!

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

You've got a nicely worded profile, but the lack of photos is a hindrance.

Also, you've got to remember there's as many preferences on here as there are single guys. Plenty of people will not mind or prefer your ethnicity.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Original poster was not taking out his frustration lol just been reading through the advice and got to say there are more d cent ppl than the idiots which has given me more encouragement!! So I will not give up and try to take everyone's advice on board..thanks guys p.s where did religion come into this thread I said Asian which is actually an ethnicity not a religion...

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

A lot of profiles especially in London don't want Asian men, just unlucky for us guys.

I can feel the card coming out...

sw london

"Once again no one wants to ask the questions Asian or do people mean Muslim?

Indian Asian culture is historically highly erotic in it's religious practice you can't say that about Islam can you?"

You have to the most uneducated and ignorant man on this site

"A lot of profiles especially in London don't want Asian men, just unlucky for us guys. "

I'm curious as to your thoughts on why Asian women don't struggle to get meets?

By *orkMan  over a year ago

wakefield

"I've yet to hear any Asian women complaining of discrimination?"

y point exactly .

I think you guys are forgetting about the fact that women on here will always have the upper hand. Regardless of what race they are.

I know of Asian women on here who are more than happy to hand pick the guys they want to meet as opposed to being bombarded with messages.

Lets be honest now. Guys on here in general, irrespective of race need to put some effort in to get noticed. A woman can have a blank profile and she'd be inundated with messages. I don't think the same can be said about guys.

Not here to play the race or religion card. Think everyones experiences regarding that is different.

sw london

"A lot of profiles especially in London don't want Asian men, just unlucky for us guys.

I'm curious as to your thoughts on why Asian women don't struggle to get meets?"

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet

biggleswade

"A lot of profiles especially in London don't want Asian men, just unlucky for us guys.

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet"

not every man on here will throw themselves at everything some are discerning please don't generalize and tar every man with the same brush

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet"

A rather sweeping statement

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet not every man on here will throw themselves at everything some are discerning please don't generalize and tar every man with the same brush"

sw london

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet not every man on here will throw themselves at everything some are discerning please don't generalize and tar every man with the same brush"

I tell it how it is

Mate have been on and off this site since it started in 04 it's part a parcel of this site over the years the idiots have spoiled the site for us genuine swingers and made life hard

[Removed by poster at 17/07/15 23:26:43]

I think it's more of a single guy thing , most women prefer meeting couples I guess

"Mate have been on and off this site since it started in 04 it's part a parcel of this site over the years the idiots have spoiled the site for us genuine swingers and made life hard "
+1

Just to clarify, the OP is from Asia Pacific not south west asia so the Muslim comments are a real red herring

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

getting a shag on here is far from easy..be patient and make an effort

So you're suggesting that Asian women get meets because guys on here are desperate, as opposed to Asian women being attractive?

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

With regards to those being rude or rejecting a meet then report & block the abusive ones & just consider the rejections as you would any other rejection. They're not for you so no point spending any wasted energy trying to figure out why. Just focus on the ones going positively.

It might not be a race thing, it might be a preference, but there are folk who do like Asians so just try & seek those who do.

Your profile is relatively new & it's your advertising space to display your positive attributes. As others have stated there's more guys to gals on here so you're in a huge baitball all looking for the same thing. Try & make your profile stand out. Maybe display you're Asian as those looking for that might just find you. Those that aren't will simply move to the next profile.

Stay positive & consider attending a local Social (see your local area Forum) & meeting others that way.

There's a few tips & consider what will work for you. Don't take the negatives personally. We're all looking for what appeals to us individually. You're bound to appeal to some people on Fab.

Good luck

biggleswade

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet not every man on here will throw themselves at everything some are discerning please don't generalize and tar every man with the same brush

I tell it how it is"

no just because any hole will do for you, it does not mean every man is the same because they are not

Abuse is out of order end of.

But whether people choose to wish to meet only bbc or no asians is their preference and not racial unless stated and think you need to accept that.

Sadly and not for one minute saying you are but there are quite a few that use the race card when people have preferences that do not suit the individuals sometime easier to do that than accept we all have preferences on fab.

If I see someone saying bbc only I dont bother about it because accept its their choice its not racist at all and just move on.

sw london

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet not every man on here will throw themselves at everything some are discerning please don't generalize and tar every man with the same brush

I tell it how it is no just because any hole will do for you, it does not mean every man is the same because they are not"

Your inaccurate assumption couldn't be less true. I'd attempt to think more before you post in the future.

biggleswade

I tell it how it is no just because any hole will do for you, it does not mean every man is the same because they are not

Your inaccurate assumption couldn't be less true. I'd attempt to think more before you post in the future. "

lol you are the one that needs to think before you post an inaccurate view that all men would shag anything

Men on this site will throw themselves at anything and literally anything. At least half the men on here won't ever get a meet

So you're suggesting that Asian women get meets because guys on here are desperate, as opposed to Asian women being attractive?"

You didn't answer my question OP, here it is again.

We have met Asians so can the op delete the thread and re post it saying no one wants to meet Asians apart from us

Thanks

So you're suggesting that Asian women get meets because guys on here are desperate, as opposed to Asian women being attractive?

You didn't answer my question OP, here it is again."

Still not been answered...

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Physically I think fit/lean/ athletic Asian men are sexually attractive (just like other men)..

However, the attitude in some, not all, (insecurities, persistence, inferiority complex) can be a major turn off.

I am naturally attracted to many asian men because culturally there is an incredibly horny and kinky side especially if they can speak dirty in their mother tongue. The vocabulary and diction is filled with rhythms that arouse even the most exhausted nerve in the body

"I think it's more of a single guy thing , most women prefer meeting couples I guess"

More women probably meet single guys than meet couples. Its just there's far less couples than single guys so far less competition proportionally.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

My hand had to move more to get to.the bottom of the thread than having a wank!

Like you I get blown out loads...I take this with a pinch of salt remembering the words.of.one of my NCOs in the Army...go in a club with 200 women walk.around and ask.do you fancy me

If 'l' fancy five out of ten then one out if ten must fancy me..so politely persist...

If people are abusing due.to race then they are people who need reporting..everyone can have their preferences ..but no need. To.be abusive to you or anyone else simples don't contact someone you aren't interested in!

Have fun stay safe and smile.

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm Asian fem n don't meet asian purely not my preference...

get called all sorts by Asian men coz if it... they get aggressive n rude and name calling starts...

each to their own

everyone has a taste... if you dnt fit be grown up about it

different strokes for different folks

"My hand had to move more to get to.the bottom of the thread than having a wank!

Like you I get blown out loads...I take this with a pinch of salt remembering the words.of.one of my NCOs in the Army...go in a club with 200 women walk.around and ask.do you fancy me

If 'l' fancy five out of ten then one out if ten must fancy me..so politely persist...

If people are abusing due.to race then they are people who need reporting..everyone can have their preferences ..but no need. To.be abusive to you or anyone else simples don't contact someone you aren't interested in!

Have fun stay safe and smile."

I do i do

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I have no objections to meeting Asian females ,

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

1) You have only been on for six weeks.

2) you don't have any pics visible to none friends and most on fab are very picky about adding friends

3) you are a single male

Rightly or wrong there is a negative perception towards the general attitude of Asian males. You will have to make an extra effort to break this barrier.

So step 1). Add some public pics

2) get photo verified if not

3) be active in chat rooms

4) attend socials and clubs

5) report any racially abusing messages

6) read and respect the profiles of people you wish to contact

7) be patient

Step 4 is probably the most important if you are to have any success!

» Add a new message to this topic