FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everyone else seems to be doing it so I thought I'd see if I could get some good advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

You might like to ditch the bit about no longer getting sex on tap as it implies you believe you'll get it on tap here, which you won't.

You need to add much more about what you have to offer and engage more with the kind of people you'd like to meet...ia bit threadbare at the moment

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Try doing a forum search for profile advice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Everyone else seems to be doing it so I thought I'd see if I could get some good advice."

Noone will message you to ask more or to see if you are generous enough to be interested. If you can't make the effort to put together a good profile, you will not impress anyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Everyone else seems to be doing it so I thought I'd see if I could get some good advice."

So should one assume from your comment that it is simply because many others are asking for advice that you thought you'd join a 'trend' or are you genuinely seeking advice?

"Try doing a forum search for profile advice."

Indeed. If you've actually read any of the other threads, you'll note that many are given this advice. There are many, many, many forum threads on this subject and all have received some very helpful advice. Try reading through some of them and get a feel for what does and doesn't work on a profile.

"Noone will message you to ask more or to see if you are generous enough to be interested. If you can't make the effort to put together a good profile, you will not impress anyone."

A very good point very well made.

If you can't be bothered to put some effort into telling anyone about yourself, why should anyone be bothered to put in any effort to find out anything about you?

Most women get around 100 messages PER DAY! They don't really have the time to go searching for guys, and certainly aren't going to trouble themselves messaging those who won't spend more than 2 minutes writing up their profile, when so many that have messaged them HAVE put in the effort.

"You might like to ditch the bit about no longer getting sex on tap as it implies you believe you'll get it on tap here, which you won't."

I've saved this one for last. I really couldn't agree more on this one.

This is NOT instashag, dial-a-shag or the bonk-bank.

Most single guys wait around 6 months to get their first meet. Some can wait longer.

What exactly were your expectations on joining this site?

I suggest you realign them.

This sentence on your profile is going to be extremely off-putting for most

» Add a new message to this topic