FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Basically is my profile up to standard?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly, I'll give you my immediate reaction as if you had messaged me or I'd found your profile. I clicked on the pics and thought too many cock pics so didn't read your, possibly very interesting and eloquent, profile.

"Honestly, I'll give you my immediate reaction as if you had messaged me or I'd found your profile. I clicked on the pics and thought too many cock pics so didn't read your, possibly very interesting and eloquent, profile."

Ok thanks, honesty is what I asked for. I do have other pics available on request

"Honestly, I'll give you my immediate reaction as if you had messaged me or I'd found your profile. I clicked on the pics and thought too many cock pics so didn't read your, possibly very interesting and eloquent, profile.

Ok thanks, honesty is what I asked for. I do have other pics available on request "

I wouldn't request, I'd block so you couldn't message again x

"Honestly, I'll give you my immediate reaction as if you had messaged me or I'd found your profile. I clicked on the pics and thought too many cock pics so didn't read your, possibly very interesting and eloquent, profile.

Ok thanks, honesty is what I asked for. I do have other pics available on request

I wouldn't request, I'd block so you couldn't message again x"

Exactly. Women aren't going to waste their time requesting more pics or asking things especially if the pics available have put them off which cock pics do for me too but not all. Its your profile though, you run it how you feel works best but for me, an overload of cock pics would mean I'd not even bother to read the text.

Exactly. Women aren't going to waste their time requesting more pics or asking things especially if the pics available have put them off which cock pics do for me too but not all. Its your profile though, you run it how you feel works best but for me, an overload of cock pics would mean I'd not even bother to read the text. "

Should read you not me obviously!

Yes you have meet 2 so your doing fine lol. Many might wonder why you cant accommodate as they would think your married.

Exactly. Women aren't going to waste their time requesting more pics or asking things especially if the pics available have put them off which cock pics do for me too but not all. Its your profile though, you run it how you feel works best but for me, an overload of cock pics would mean I'd not even bother to read the text.

Should read you not me obviously!"

I'll read even if no pics but if I really don't like the pics I'm not going to waste my time going any further. My opinion is guys with cock pics are only after sex and not chemistry and personality they don't care about anything but sex. It may not be true of all but it helps me filter all the messages and works for me.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: do you like it?

"Basically is my profile up to standard? "

I would not meet you but others might. Your profile text is littered with spelling and grammatical errors and the pictures are awful.

Oh God! Knew I should've concentrated more at school!

"Basically is my profile up to standard?

I would not meet you but others might. Your profile text is littered with spelling and grammatical errors and the pictures are awful."

Thanx 4 tha

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

If you have to ask then you already know the answer..........

It needs work!

» Add a new message to this topic