FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Breaking into Fab

Breaking into Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hell of a job getting going on here ! I consider myself a genuine , polite bloke , cant get the verifications going though , any tips or suggestions ..... or invites !! Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Personally I'd be put off by your pics. They show more of the woman then they do you.

Your profile text isn't the worse I've read, but isn't the best either. Could do with a little more personality.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In the months you have been on here you have got two veris I would say that's not bad going...but agree with the fabster above the pics are more of a lady then yourself.

Sometimes it's hard to get out and stay out!!

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

If you saw pics on a woman's profile with just a cock and nothing of her body would you be interested?

Just saying as your pics show nothing of you?

How about seductive shots of the body?

A bit of working on the profile as it is so compressed.

Being easy to read is something that I look for.

Action shots on a single male profile in my opinion are disrespectful. Instant delete and certainly wouldn't be interested in getting to know someone like that on any level.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Action shots on a single male profile in my opinion are disrespectful. Instant delete and certainly wouldn't be interested in getting to know someone like that on any level."

Agree completely

Yeah agree about the pics.

Off-putting when they show more of the lady than yourself.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Agree with the ladies. Plus the anal pic which looks as though you play unsafe op

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd repeat much of what has been said. Your profile uses a lot of space to use the word 'Straight' repeatedly. It comes across as potentially a bit negative. You're straight, let it lie at that.

You're verified and others don't need to see a long list of verifications - the huge divide is between people who are not verified and those who are. Once that thresholds crossed, then you find it easier to meet those who are only meeting verified users.

Your profile and messages you send are vital tools to help you win over others on here. As is being social etc, off site. Work them in your favour, especially your profile. Your photos need to reflect how you look physically, so we make our minds up on whether we potentially find you attractive. Have a good range of them. Write text that sells you, and points out what you're offering: you're in a crowded market, so you've got competition.

Avoid anything as far as possible that could be interpreted as negative. It's a killer.

"Action shots on a single male profile in my opinion are disrespectful. Instant delete and certainly wouldn't be interested in getting to know someone like that on any level.

Agree completely"

Verifications simply prove you are genuine....you have done that already.

So that is not your problem. As others have said...the normal problems are (a) profile not good enough to stand out or attract interest and/or (b) your first messages are putting people off.

Only you will know the answer to (b)

There is already some good advice here regarding (a)

Take it and good luck.

By *TMA that man againMan  over a year ago

worester

"Action shots on a single male profile in my opinion are disrespectful. Instant delete and certainly wouldn't be interested in getting to know someone like that on any level."

Surely that depends on what permission has been given and if faces are shown (which won't happen as site blocks that). I appear on a few guys profiles....but you can't tell it is me!

By *r JelabiMan  over a year ago

North London

What's the best way to get verified?

Cause I'd like to think I'm a decent looking guy who's cheeky and great when given the chance lol.

But it seems easier getting a sleeping baby's attention, then women here.

And I prefer one on one meets or intimate groups, so the big group parties arnt for me.

Help me! x

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Action shots on a single male profile in my opinion are disrespectful. Instant delete and certainly wouldn't be interested in getting to know someone like that on any level.

Surely that depends on what permission has been given and if faces are shown (which won't happen as site blocks that). I appear on a few guys profiles....but you can't tell it is me!"

Yes but we can't guarantee they have the persons permission and there are some that would post them without it, that has happened to a few of my female fab friends. It's the reason I don't let pics of me be taken on meets

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"What's the best way to get verified?

Cause I'd like to think I'm a decent looking guy who's cheeky and great when given the chance lol.

And I prefer one on one meets or intimate groups, so the big group parties arnt for me.

Help me! x"

You've been on four weeks it can often take a long time for single men to meet. Try a local social meet, or get a cam veri. I can't critique your profile as you've not asked for advice but I'd start there

Thought this was gonna be an interesting debate on Black Hat Vs White Hat

But it's the same old....

Good luck anyway OP

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Help me! x"

You'd be better starting a new thread rather than hi-jacking this one...

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's a bit like some vampyric TripAdvisor tbh.

By *r JelabiMan  over a year ago

North London

Help me! x

You'd be better starting a new thread rather than hi-jacking this one..."

Sorry it's the Muslim in me, can't help it lol

(Ps Musliamic police, that's a joke)

We are all genuine, its about patience and if your area is fab active lol.

Personally, the pics do nothing for me. Also, the fact u have a full face pic of a woman who may or may not have given her permission would be a huge turn off for me. Comes across as u being possibly untrustworthy. I certainly wouldn't Want my face pic as another mans main pic in public. Look at successful single guys profiles and put some different pics on.

The hairy cock would also put me off.

Good luck.

Miss Nico

By *S14FUN84Man  over a year ago

bristol

"Hell of a job getting going on here ! I consider myself a genuine , polite bloke , cant get the verifications going though , any tips or suggestions ..... or invites !! Haha "

Same issue here mate never got far on here I never get funny when ppl don't reply and always polite

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hell of a job getting going on here ! I consider myself a genuine , polite bloke , cant get the verifications going though , any tips or suggestions ..... or invites !! Haha

Same issue here mate never got far on here I never get funny when ppl don't reply and always polite"

You have 20 words in this post and 24 words on your profile. Why not add some more words to your profile.

Ditch the pics and get the athletic ones up!

"Hell of a job getting going on here ! I consider myself a genuine , polite bloke , cant get the verifications going though , any tips or suggestions ..... or invites !! Haha "

Bareback anal shot has probably sealed your fate !

» Add a new message to this topic