FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any thoughts on my profile?

Any thoughts on my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I would love some feed back on my profile. I've changed it a few times and only been on here a few weeks so would love to know what anyone thinks about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks ok to me James!

It's camming though - not cramming! Thought you'd discovered a new fettish!!

I like to see a bum it of lightheartedness and character in a profile - but that's just me!! Xx

"Looks ok to me James!

It's camming though - not cramming! Thought you'd discovered a new fettish!!

I like to see a bum it of lightheartedness and character in a profile - but that's just me!! Xx"

Thanks for the note I'll add a bum pic later. Should have already done one lol as I been told I got a good bum haha and yeh lol definitely meant to say camming. Auto correct got me haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is the bit about fuel costs? It doesn't make you sound like a very generous character. Surely it is your choice whether to travel a distance.

"What is the bit about fuel costs? It doesn't make you sound like a very generous character. Surely it is your choice whether to travel a distance."

It's only things like traveling more than a hour. And I don't ask for more than £10. I think if I am to travel and spend nearly £40-50 in fuel to meet someone then 10 is not really asking for much. It's just to take a bit of the bite off my pocket. I don't always meet people more than a few miles but some couples/ singles are lucky enough I travel to them so I just ask for a bit of help that's all

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"What is the bit about fuel costs? It doesn't make you sound like a very generous character. Surely it is your choice whether to travel a distance.

It's only things like traveling more than a hour. And I don't ask for more than £10. I think if I am to travel and spend nearly £40-50 in fuel to meet someone then 10 is not really asking for much. It's just to take a bit of the bite off my pocket. I don't always meet people more than a few miles but some couples/ singles are lucky enough I travel to them so I just ask for a bit of help that's all"

I'd strongly advise against asking for a cash contribution to travel expenses. It makes you look mean and is a bit of a blemish on an otherwise fairly decent profile.

"What is the bit about fuel costs? It doesn't make you sound like a very generous character. Surely it is your choice whether to travel a distance.

It's only things like traveling more than a hour. And I don't ask for more than £10. I think if I am to travel and spend nearly £40-50 in fuel to meet someone then 10 is not really asking for much. It's just to take a bit of the bite off my pocket. I don't always meet people more than a few miles but some couples/ singles are lucky enough I travel to them so I just ask for a bit of help that's all

I'd strongly advise against asking for a cash contribution to travel expenses. It makes you look mean and is a bit of a blemish on an otherwise fairly decent profile."

Ok thanks.for the advice I'll take it off then

» Add a new message to this topic