FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > But please Miss!! I'm shy...

But please Miss!! I'm shy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, I'm a relatively new person here. I've looked at quite a few female members on here and I'm finding it tricky to break the ice when faced with some profiles. You know the ones, not a lot of info on them and no pics, so you can't even start a conversation off by telling them how nice they look... Bit of a loss really, so would any kindly soul please lend a helping hand and also give me some pointers.

Ta muchly

N

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

"Hello, I'm a relatively new person here. I've looked at quite a few female members on here and I'm finding it tricky to break the ice when faced with some profiles. You know the ones, not a lot of info on them and no pics, so you can't even start a conversation off by telling them how nice they look... Bit of a loss really, so would any kindly soul please lend a helping hand and also give me some pointers.

Ta muchly

N"

Why dont you concentrate on the profiles that tell you what someone is interested in, as for the profiles with no photo, if you message and get a response you can ask

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Hello, I'm a relatively new person here. I've looked at quite a few female members on here and I'm finding it tricky to break the ice when faced with some profiles. You know the ones, not a lot of info on them and no pics, so you can't even start a conversation off by telling them how nice they look... Bit of a loss really, so would any kindly soul please lend a helping hand and also give me some pointers.

Ta muchly

N"

Say as much to them as their profile says to you. If that's nothing, then ask yourself why you want to message them.

» Add a new message to this topic