FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Sticky situation

Sticky situation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(Not in that kind of way)

But I am not having a great time on here, Just cannot seem to get any replys even with face pics!

I know I'm a single guy but I must be doing something wrong??

Help? Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its about patience really

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You look great but this is one area where youth can possibly hold you back.

Good luck

Far as I can see your profile is polite and shows you're not a moron. No txt spk for starters and you're not a bad looking chap.

Obviously as single guy you're playing the numbers game and it won't help that you hardly live in a bustling metropolis full of people.

I couldn't comment on the messages you're sending out as I haven't seen them, but so long as they're polite, well thought out, tailored to who is receiving them with just the right smattering of seduction, I can't see an obvious issue here.

Its just a case of getting your first veri really as after that interest usually picks up. Get one via cam if you need to if only to prove you're genuine then of course there's the option of socials etc to get yourself known.

Don't worry about it, it'll work out soon enough.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Hope u dont mind a reply from an oldie !!!!

Your pics are great so no prob there, but your profile is a bit ...erm.... confusing.

you open by saying your sex life has been just regular and you want to try new things ( or thats how i read it). What exactly do you want to try? . Is there something specific?

The thing is, there are so many guys on here you need to make yourself clear as to what you want, and what you have to give to the readers.

I wish you luck. Just be patient

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

And well I've not really looked into that question just its been pretty average so would maybe needs spicing up a bit..

Abit brief I know but I'm sure once I find that person then could possibly go into more depth!

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Thanks for the vote of confidence!

And well I've not really looked into that question just its been pretty average so would maybe needs spicing up a bit..

Abit brief I know but I'm sure once I find that person then could possibly go into more depth!"

so does that mean you are looking for a regular partner to swing with? As a couple?

Looking for more of another single girl but could be open to a couple..

Haha! I think she means do you want to find another girl with whom you can swing, as a couple, not whether you're looking for a couple to play with

Personally I think your profile is good. The pics give a good idea of what you look like. The text is good. I agree with the above poster that you might want to say more about what you'd like to try. But it isn't necessary on a profile so long as you discuss it in messages.

Really the issue here is that you are looking for something very difficult to find...a single woman so is fairly young. There aren't many of these on the site. And those that are here, have their choice of tons of guys. So your chances aren't great from the start. But if you put yourself out there and give it some time, then you may find what you're looking for.

-Courtney

First problem is your profile is well written.

Second problem no cock pics

Third problem you place is too clean.

Try taking a few cock pics next to a sky remote or in a dirty bathroom.

If this doesn't help try searching the forum for profile advice threads

Try going to a club!

It worked for me

Yes Courtney I would like to find someone to become a swinging couple and go round and explore with her and other people, never done anything like that and would like to venture into that side!

I like the club idea - I go to a club by heathrow. It's hit and miss, on some nights no action, on others you can be fucking 3 women lol - These nights were all week nights as well.

As to getting replys I have recently conducted two "tests"

The first test was sending the message of " Are you looking for a meet tonight x" A cut and paste message. On the night in question I also was quite pushy with people who replied.

The second test was sending out the following message

"Not sure what to say. I'm 34 from Reading, can travel and accom - I have had some experience meeting couples/single women off this site, so not new.

I am relaxed and non-pushy, and a good laugh - as well as fun.

Was wondering if you'd be interested?

Mike x"

That message was sent to women within a 40 mile radius of me. I sent about 300 - I've got about 6 responses back. 2% reply rate.

I got a meet with the one liner and being a little pushy though!

As for cut and paste V tailored messages? I have my cut and paste, and then tailor it to the relevant profile, just to keep me on track.

I find websites like this are very hit and miss in what you find - rather likes clubs on a given night lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Message me I'll reply

And ruin you

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Great pics and well written profile, although maybe a little brief! Keep on doing what you're doing, I am sure it won't be long until you get your first meet - you're a great looking guy! Good luck

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

Few Tips:-

Single - should be a capital as it's the start of a sentence.

'Average' not a great term perhaps 'tame' or unimaginative.

For some accommodation and a car is not enough. Most of us have our own (lol). You may instead want to think about your personal attributes and qualities - sell yourself. If you think your funny tell us, sincere, devilishly, confident. As a woman who has a wide variety of choice I want to know that the men we meet have a brain as well as a cock.

No offence intended at all.

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

On a positive note you look great, have a nice body and come across as honest.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

OP ..... always be a gentleman ... and you will go far ... set standards ...in what u are looking for...you can pick up trash on here anytime ... be choosy .. and im sure that lady you are looking for will come along ... be patient ...

Your a good lucking guy ...

X

Okay thank you!

I will take all of that into consideration and revamp my profile tonight!

» Add a new message to this topic