FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Genuine single guy needing some help

Genuine single guy needing some help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wo41 OP   Man  over a year ago

cumbria

Hi I'm a single guy who has come out of a 10 year relationship...... It's taken me two and a half years to get back to myself ,during this time I did not sleep about and never have needed to find me again that done I'm ready to explore my underlying sexual appetite, not looking for loads of one offs but somebody I can explore this with and get some things done I've wanted to do, I'm respectful well presented and not a bulshitter but I'm finding it hard to find somebody to get to know and find myself being branded like some of the idiots on here any help with party's social meet or some meets with single ladies and see what happens .... Cheers have a good one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile looks ok and your pic looks nice and cheery.But the downside is your competing with literally thousands of men for attention off the ladies or couples.Youve been here 2 weeks so you need to give it a hell of a lot longer,get yourself to a social and mingle as on here you will be a needle in a haystack.Good luck and enjoy.

Don't call other people idiots either. Most people don't like it when you say that.

"and find myself being branded like some of the idiots on here"

Most people will take you at face value, those who lump all men into one category coz some are pissing them off tend to block all men for a while (or forever) and go looking for the men who appeal to them.

cumbria

Cool cheers that's what I'm finding .............and getting some nasty people too

Yo can report messages if someone is abusive. I'd recommend you do that. Block them as well if you have to.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Cool cheers that's what I'm finding .............and getting some nasty people too"

Go to a social or a club to get verified - tell the club that you are new and they will probably introduce you to a couple of people. Be open and talk to people, avoid expecting sex too soon. There are many great people on here. Good luck.

Takes a while for a single guy to get established and trusted....your gonna need patience

By *lirtyGirl1Woman  over a year ago

Northwest

Keep your eye on the forum for socials/meets/parties in your area and ask for your name to be added to the guest list

Great way to get to know people on the scene-can open up a whole new circle of friends.

I've found that it's often difficult to tell everything from just a profile. Verifications help but getting those veri's off the ground can sometimes be difficult, especially for single men.

Don't be disheartened though-it'll cum, so to speak x

By *lirtyGirl1Woman  over a year ago

Northwest

"Cool cheers that's what I'm finding .............and getting some nasty people too

Go to a social or a club to get verified - tell the club that you are new and they will probably introduce you to a couple of people. Be open and talk to people, avoid expecting sex too soon. There are many great people on here. Good luck. "

cumbria

"Keep your eye on the forum for socials/meets/parties in your area and ask for your name to be added to the guest list

Great way to get to know people on the scene-can open up a whole new circle of friends.

I've found that it's often difficult to tell everything from just a profile. Verifications help but getting those veri's off the ground can sometimes be difficult, especially for single men. Have added myself to a local social meet so maybe I'll have a invite ??

Don't be disheartened though-it'll cum, so to speak x

"

cumbria

Thank you for the info put my name down for a social ...... Haven't heard anything yet hope I do fingers crossed

Try going for a simple coffee social to build trust, then see how it goes for searching for 'more' once your initial trust has been established, that might help you get your varification easier...

And a face pic makes a massive big difference to the every day cock pic!!

Your a handsome fella good luck in your search, there are plenty of women out there..

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Try going for a simple coffee social to build trust, then see how it goes for searching for 'more' once your initial trust has been established, that might help you get your varification easier...

And a face pic makes a massive big difference to the every day cock pic!!

Your a handsome fella good luck in your search, there are plenty of women out there.. "

Couldn't say more except keep on plugging away at Socials etc in your area.

You have to "sell yourself", to stand out against all the other guys on your area.

It takes patience and perseverance plus time; you will.only get results by the effort you put in. It does work, just keep positive.

Good Luck.

» Add a new message to this topic