FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Office scenario

Office scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is with regret that I write to you with a serious matter in mind. It has come to my attention that you have been flouting the office rules surrounding work wear and as such I would like to invite you to a disciplinary meeting.

As you know we pride ourselves on setting the standard in everything we do, and I am disappointed to hear that you have not been applying these standards.

Several members of the team have mentioned that your skirts are not short enough, that there is never enough cleavage on display and on several occasions you have attended the office in flat shoes. As you know, in order to keep a level of subordination in the office, the rules are clear and should be followed at all times.

The meeting will take place at our RH12 head office with myself on a day of your choosing. During the meeting you will have the right to explain why you have failed to comply with the dress code. I will also undertake a thorough examination of your attire.

In addition to the uniform issue, several comments have been made in relation to your work place performance. With this in mind, it is my intention to review your work by setting you a number of assignments whilst at the office. You will be asked to perform a number of tasks in various positions around the office. I will also give a thorough physical examination.

Listed below is the office dress code, I trust you will at least comply at the disciplinary meeting.

Dress Code:

High Heels - Preferably patent heels

Stockings or hold ups - Fish nets are acceptable as is a body stocking

Short Skirt (above the knee) - The exception to this rule is a pencil skirt

Button Blouse or low cut top - Cleavage must be on show

Lace matching underwear or similar - this will be checked

Hair and make up is open to interpretation though company advice is red or rouge lipstick

please note, failure to comply with any part of the dress code at the meeting will result in the immediate removal of the garment in question.

I want to remind you that this is a very serious matter that I am handling with personally. I appreciate it can be a daunting thing so please do not hesitate in contacting me should you require any further information.

I must also remind you that the outcome of this meeting may result in a number of forms of discipline including spanking, being lightly bound and/or being made to perform further personal tasks.

Please respond to this email stating that you will be attending.

Kind Regards

Jamie

Manager

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That stuff wouldn't suit me and anyway, I can't walk properly in heels !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha. Well...rules is rules

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Try the stories and fantasies forum

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Try the stories and fantasies forum "

I was thinking the same thing lol