FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > no girls reply

no girls reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rystal2015guy OP   Man  over a year ago

S E london / Kidderminster

Dont know why i dont get any messages or meets. Met most people at a club in london and 1 meet at mine. I mean i send a nice message and i am respectful. Need some help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

You only have one pic, so get a few more up. Not cock shots though

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Dont know why i dont get any messages or meets. Met most people at a club in london and 1 meet at mine. I mean i send a nice message and i am respectful. Need some help "
But you have had meets which is much more than many. Sending a message regardless of it's content is not guaranteed an answer let alone a meet

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

You have to take into account there are so many single men on here, you'll have to say something that makes you stand out.

Ok i will get a few more pics up.

And yeah i had a few meets but most of them was at a club socials.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Market saturation

I find a simple hello is good enough it's then up to the recipient to reply with something to continue the conversation after all that's what your trying to strike up a conversation

Hello never works. I tried that before and was told to make the message more interesting so i did and still dont get a reply.

I have uploaded a few more pics now

[Removed by poster at 30/07/15 08:42:30]

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I find a simple hello is good enough it's then up to the recipient to reply with something to continue the conversation after all that's what your trying to strike up a conversation "

And has that ever worked ?

You have met loads so you are doing fine.

It doesn't matter what the chat name is or what the profile says if somebody wants to get to know you they will this site is based around sex so if you don't look right then people won't be interested we have just proved that being friendly is not the key women use there boobs n puss and guys use there cocks to attract people

Yeah but as i said they were at clubs at a social.

"I find a simple hello is good enough it's then up to the recipient to reply with something to continue the conversation after all that's what your trying to strike up a conversation

And has that ever worked ?"

On other social media sites it works just fine it's just here the women don't talk so they are looking for something lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"It doesn't matter what the chat name is or what the profile says if somebody wants to get to know you they will this site is based around sex so if you don't look right then people won't be interested we have just proved that being friendly is not the key women use there boobs n puss and guys use there cocks to attract people "

Omg OP do not listen to this guy! sounds like your doing alright keep working the social and club scene it's by far the best way all my now one to one meets are from people originally met at clubs/socials

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"It doesn't matter what the chat name is or what the profile says if somebody wants to get to know you they will this site is based around sex so if you don't look right then people won't be interested we have just proved that being friendly is not the key women use there boobs n puss and guys use there cocks to attract people "

This isn't a loaded or aggressive question but can I just ask......how many meets have you had from this site ?

Thanks for the advice. Just really sucks when you really like a profile then find out they lives miles away xx

st andrews

"I find a simple hello is good enough it's then up to the recipient to reply with something to continue the conversation after all that's what your trying to strike up a conversation "

If we receive a one word message it's deleted. If you can't make an effort in your first message why would we think you'd make an effort on a meet?

Thats exactly what i was told always make an effort

"Thanks for the advice. Just really sucks when you really like a profile then find out they lives miles away xx"

That goes for most of us on here

Nice to see you've finally uploaded some new pictures

You're having luck with hello? Wow that's a first! Why is it up to the recipient to make the effort? Surely if you're interested enough to message it should be you expressing your interest in a positive polite fashion.

I would drop the Last line on your profile.If people don't want to reply to your message they don't have to there are 100s ofthreads about not replying to messages and 99%of the answers are they don't have to and not interested ( saves ping pong messages like why this and why that) your profile doesn't say much in what you can bring to a potential meet maybe say a little more about you and what you like and what can you give to a meet other wise your doing Ok meeting at clubs so stick to them and you never know

Women and men find very different things attractive, so the percentage of women with pictures of their genitalia is much lower than that of men. Which is a pity - isn't it time we understood each other a bit better now that we are so sexually open?

And you think hello is enough for someone to strike up a conversation with you?

The main problem i have is i never know how to word things

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"The main problem i have is i never know how to word things "

Triple h fella...

Honesty

Humour.

Hung like a horse.*

Display these in your profile and messages and you'll do Okay

*this isn't vital the other two are.

st andrews

Regarding your photos, 3 are face pics and one is of your arm.

I'd suggest keeping the top face pic where you're smiling a bit, lose the others. Add some torso and bum shots, if you have a suit maybe bang one up of that (many of us ladies like the suited and booted Bond-esqe look).

Have a look at some of the successful guys on here and see how they sell themselves, then tailor your profile to highlight your strengths.

Some will say that you don't want to end up with a generic profile as you want to stand out, but there's only so much you can say. Adding some humour to your profile goes a long way

By *orbi24Man  over a year ago

London

I got the same thing. As i do send messages but from 50 i got one reply. True i have some meets tho. But not a regular one from them.

Dont have any pics of my body. But i did upload 2 of me in a suit

"I find a simple hello is good enough it's then up to the recipient to reply with something to continue the conversation after all that's what your trying to strike up a conversation

You're having luck with hello? Wow that's a first! Why is it up to the recipient to make the effort? Surely if you're interested enough to message it should be you expressing your interest in a positive polite fashion. "

Next time your in a queue say hello to them see what the reaction is? do they say hello back or they then expect you to carry on ....

You're having luck with hello? Wow that's a first! Why is it up to the recipient to make the effort? Surely if you're interested enough to message it should be you expressing your interest in a positive polite fashion.

Next time your in a queue say hello to them see what the reaction is? do they say hello back or they then expect you to carry on ...."

Doesn't really work in emails.

"Dont know why i dont get any messages or meets. Met most people at a club in london and 1 meet at mine. I mean i send a nice message and i am respectful. Need some help "

You said it yourself most meet at clubs and you only meet at yours

Either change your goal

Posts or keep being unsuccessful

If we got a hello we would only respond if they had an excellent profile that piqued our interest if not we would delete.

Yawn.

Next time your in a queue say hello to them see what the reaction is? do they say hello back or they then expect you to carry on ....

Doesn't really work in emails."

so what would you write in a ice breaking email to engage somebody in conversation..... in your view

I put up pics of me in a suit. And deleted my original pic can you tell me if its ok

[Removed by poster at 30/07/15 10:54:53]

It's a battle unfortunately mate!

Patience is the key lol

Profile reads a bit whiney

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I usually say hello,love the profile..works for us but we are a couple so don't have the same hoops to jump through like a single guy

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Doesn't really work in emails.

so what would you write in a ice breaking email to engage somebody in conversation..... in your view"

I politely point out something in the profile that has attracted my attention, and may go on to indicate something in mine that they may find appealing....It doesn't work every time, but more often than not it evokes a reply.

Its been said before,theres thousands upon thousands of single men on here vying for the attention off ladies and couples.Its a numbers game on here and it doesnt matter one jot if you have a one worded message or a paragraph,chances are it will be binned through the sheer numbers of messages they get.A woman in our area last month was on Fab for FOUR hours and next thing she had a meet and was verified.Theres the answer as to why men struggle.

» Add a new message to this topic