FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any improvements?

Any improvements?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had lots of chats with lovely couples, guys and girls but haven't seemed to have any luck at all yet since i've been here

Wondering if there was any improvements any of you think i could make to my profile or anything?

Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Had lots of chats with lovely couples, guys and girls but haven't seemed to have any luck at all yet since i've been here

Wondering if there was any improvements any of you think i could make to my profile or anything?

Cheers!"

If you've had lots of chats but it's gone nowhere I suspect your messages are the problem.

The profile is the encouragement to get replies but ask you are getting replies no issue there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had lots of chats with lovely couples, guys and girls but haven't seemed to have any luck at all yet since i've been here

Cheers!"

Lose the disclaimer. Expand your text. "Don't know what to say" will not win you admirers. Add some better photos.

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Cheers!"

In our opinion, many on here will find you far too young to do anything but chat with on here.

At 18 you must be one of the youngest people on here.

You have no control over that, so apart from trying to improve your profile there isn't much else you can do.

lol the warning on your profile is almost bigger than your profile text, take that away its not needed and also why cant you accommodate? Many will think you might be married.

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"lol the warning on your profile is almost bigger than your profile text, take that away its not needed and also why cant you accommodate? Many will think you might be married."

Married at 18? Probably not.

It is more likely he still lives at home with his mum and dad.

"lol the warning on your profile is almost bigger than your profile text, take that away its not needed and also why cant you accommodate? Many will think you might be married.

Married at 18? Probably not.

It is more likely he still lives at home with his mum and dad."

YEs might be to young to be married and yeah prob living at home.

» Add a new message to this topic