FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Feeling left out

Feeling left out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and girls I message girls right and they don't even give me a reply I rather they give me one reply saying I'm not interested I be fine with tht but none actually replys me

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi guys and girls I message girls right and they don't even give me a reply I rather they give me one reply saying I'm not interested I be fine with tht but none actually replys me "

From the FAQ's

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need patience lol.

By *alehullMan  over a year ago

hull

Get used to it. Then get blocked lol

Lol ! Some people don't use filters so get inundated with mail and it's virtually impossible to keep on top of your inbox

And, after a period of time, unread messages are automatically deleted by fab!

Well to be perfectly honest OP looking at your very immature photos, I wouldn't reply either... Not the most enticing are they? #justsaying..

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

Most people on here won't play with 18yr olds and we won't play with people who have cuddlie toys in their pic xx

'looking for sex n tht' alongside pics of you sticking two fingers up and cuddly toys.

Yep, previous posters were right, it's not enticing at all. If you were to message us, you'd be one I (the male) would delete without even passing it on to my mrs to check out.

By *luefish2009Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

"Hi guys and girls I message girls right and they don't even give me a reply I rather they give me one reply saying I'm not interested I be fine with tht but none actually replys me "

Also, sadly a polite "no" often leads to abuse and constantly being asked "why"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I was looking for tips no judgements

"Well I was looking for tips no judgements"

The tips were to do some better photos & improve your profile.

We've tried to tell you what your profile looks like to others, that's valuable advice.

Your advice is to remove the teddy photo and the two fingers one, and then add some profile text. Have a look for males looking for females and find some with lots of verifications and see how their profile looks.

There ya go.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're a young single man, you will find that happens. Being 18 isn't a crime and you have loads of time to watch and learn....which I suggest you do . Also take note and when you're older try and understand inexperience extend a hand to those who are. Good luck

Tips;

Make an effort with your profile text and photos.

Men out number women on here so you're going to have to make an effort to get some attention.

Some men do really well on here. Have a look at their profiles and you'll see a marked difference to your own.

Many people might wonder why a young lad like yourself is on here so perhaps a few lines about that in your profile might help.

Try socials and clubs to meet people (you might not get to play, but should make a few friends)

No one owes you a reply so grow a thick skin and accept no reply as a polite no thank you.

Hope this helps and good luck.

If you're looking for "sex n that", why would anyone choose you over the 10,000 other men?

I'd shag ya...

"If you're looking for "sex n that", why would anyone choose you over the 10,000 other men? "

Oh, and I'm not being critical. I'm hoping you'll be self-critical. Good luck.

Would an inbox with 50 'no thanks' in it make you feel any better than your sent mail being ignored?

I suspect not

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

You didn't ask for tips op

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This is intended as constructive criticism.

I assume that you are actually wanting meets, but frankly your profile looks like it was set up by a young teenager as a d*unken joke.

The text has 5 words in text speak and the photos are very immature. Be honest... Would you be enticed by your profile?

In the hope that you come across better in person, I would suggest you try clubs... Just don't expect to get any sex, be friendly and approachable and you might get lucky.

Nita x

My tip is...leave this site, and get some experience in the real world.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I keep posting on these threads as the same people keep turning up obviously pissed off with these type of threads and instead of just avoiding the threads are being nasty. People will be banned if you keep disrupting threads so please avoid if you can't be civil.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP...some people reply, some don't, if you accept this you will probably enjoy the site better.

The advice given might help you though, you need something on your profile to attract people.

Good luck