FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Wing Woman

Wing Woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

Tall, black, and random here. 6'2", 36, near Wolverhampton.

It's been suggested to me that a good way to increase my chances on here is to make more of an appearance on forums. Not knowing where to venture, I gave it some thought and decided that maybe I should search for a wing woman. That is, befriend an outgoing girl who can help me out by either giving me pointers or advice, fixing me up, ot talking me up.

Thoughts? Bad idea?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I think you would be better off posting in your own right on here. You must have an opinion on some of the things hoping on in the forums fright now - even if its an innocent thread, you can have a comment on it, and in that way you will begin to trust your own opinion and develop some confidence with others, if you don't have it. Good luck and look forward to seeing the posts ...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think you would be better off posting in your own right on here. You must have an opinion on some of the things hoping on in the forums fright now - even if its an innocent thread, you can have a comment on it, and in that way you will begin to trust your own opinion and develop some confidence with others, if you don't have it. Good luck and look forward to seeing the posts ..."

Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic