FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Attraction

Attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All, been in here a while now on and off with fluctuating success. I am a single guy living in Scotland and looking to meet interesting people, female, couples, groups.

Most people contact me through Tinder although they are on here which is a little strange ......

Anyway I have to ask for advice please.... I am attracting the attention of lots of guys, both bi and gay and wondered if this is the norm for single men in here? I'm very flattered just not what I am looking for.

Many thanks in advance for your opinions x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get a few messages from gay or bi men. Kind of flattered they wanted to say hi, even though that's not want I'm looking for. Have also replied with a thanks for the message but am straight and not interested. Never had any problems there after. Had a few could chats with a couple of them about life the universe etc.

By *unLondonLadMan  over a year ago

Camberley/London

I don't know how common an issue this is but I get the same. I just say thanks but no thanks. I guess it's not that surprising considering the number of guys who have who say they are straight but meet TV/TS or bi guys.

D

Have you 3 not discovered message filters? You can always block single guys.

"Have you 3 not discovered message filters? You can always block single guys."

Have now. Kept looking for the message filters and couldn't see them. Doh. Never said I was bright though

» Add a new message to this topic