FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Removing verification

Removing verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy-Siren OP   Woman  over a year ago

Fareham

Hi guys n gals

If I verified someone (a while ago) and now want to get that veri removed from their account as they were a massive time wasting twat!

How do I do that? I have asked him to remove it as he wasted an entire day I took off work, with no notice or message or anything and hasn't been in contact or apologised since so I don't want my veri on his profile anymore. How do I get that removed or do I have to report him as a time waster and get admin to do it?

Cheers in advance.

Lilith

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to blockj them.

But why did you verify him if he was a timewasting twat?

You can't remove as such as far as I'm aware.

If you block him, he can't display the veri text on his profile, but it will still show in the verification summary, but at least people won't be able to read what you said previously and won't know one of his veris is from you.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi guys n gals

If I verified someone (a while ago) and now want to get that veri removed from their account as they were a massive time wasting twat!

How do I do that? I have asked him to remove it as he wasted an entire day I took off work, with no notice or message or anything and hasn't been in contact or apologised since so I don't want my veri on his profile anymore. How do I get that removed or do I have to report him as a time waster and get admin to do it?

Cheers in advance.

Lilith "

Glad to see you don't hold a grudge

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

What a waste of a day !

You just have to block them, then the verification automatically disappears

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Just block them that is all admin will do.

That doesn't make sense, so you met him and verified him? But wanna remove for timewasting?

I'm guessing she met him once and he was acceptable? Decent? Nice?

Then they planned another meet and he turned into said twat x

"That doesn't make sense, so you met him and verified him? But wanna remove for timewasting? "

Hell hath no fury , and all that -probs

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

I wish you were able to manage verifications better - people moan when they lose veris because someone left and admin etc say, that's because the person that gave that veri owns it.

So on the same token, if I own it, why do I have to block someone to remove "my" veri???

D

"I wish you were able to manage verifications better - people moan when they lose veris because someone left and admin etc say, that's because the person that gave that veri owns it.

So on the same token, if I own it, why do I have to block someone to remove "my" veri???

D"

If you want to remove your veri then you must not want any further contact with the person so why would you not block anyway? X

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I think she does not want to leave him with anything not even a notch on her status as being verified at a previous meet.

He must have really fucked up.

"Hi guys n gals

Cheers in advance.

Lilith "

Spill the beans! What did he do that was sooooo wrong after you'd veri'd him?

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"I wish you were able to manage verifications better - people moan when they lose veris because someone left and admin etc say, that's because the person that gave that veri owns it.

D

If you want to remove your veri then you must not want any further contact with the person so why would you not block anyway? X"

Not necessarily, maybe we would like to keep contact just not make it public? I'm not saying that's the reason I'm just saying there could be loads of reasons.

If thou shalt give - surely thou can taketh away??

Surely can't be that hard to do?

D

The op obviously went to alot of trouble to set the meet up, I'd be thoroughly pissed off too with a no show, guy sounds an ignorant dick imho

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

A while ago we wanted to do the same.

Met a guy, social meet, in a pub. Nice guy. Left feedback as it was deserved.

A week later, arranged a play date. Him keen etc. He asked for address on day of meet (obviously!). We gave it to him. Within hours we were defriended. Didn't answer phone. And didn't show.

So, we had a wasted stressful evening not knowing if he was going to show or not, and knowing he c**t had our address.

So yes, we wanted to remove our verification as no way would we vouch for him. Only way was to block

No doubt some forumites will say it was two-sided and maybe we arranged the meet and tried to drag him here against his will. lol. And no, he didn't check our house on streetview and think it as a pikey drug den worth avoiding.

Lets just say, Rachel fuming over this, and its stopped us giving our address out.

So feel for the OP.... x

"A while ago we wanted to do the same.

A week later, arranged a play date. Him keen etc. He asked for address on day of meet (obviously!). We gave it to him. Within hours we were defriended. Didn't answer phone. And didn't show.

So, we had a wasted stressful evening not knowing if he was going to show or not, and knowing he c**t had our address.

So yes, we wanted to remove our verification as no way would we vouch for him. Only way was to block

No doubt some forumites will say it was two-sided and maybe we arranged the meet and tried to drag him here against his will. lol. And no, he didn't check our house on streetview and think it as a pikey drug den worth avoiding.

Lets just say, Rachel fuming over this, and its stopped us giving our address out.

So feel for the OP.... x"

Again... Why would you not want to block these strange people? You wouldn't want anything more to do with him surely so two birds one stone and all that???

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

"A while ago we wanted to do the same.

So feel for the OP.... x

Again... Why would you not want to block these strange people? You wouldn't want anything more to do with him surely so two birds one stone and all that???"

You incorrectly assume things.

We did, before we knew it removed verification.

Then we asked in forum how to remove verification as, once blocked, we had no way to check (or indeed to check the twit hadn't copied the text to his profile text). And on that thread we got stupid comments from people asking why we wanted to remove a verification when we left a positive one previously. Same responses as the OP is getting here.

Really? Mountains out of mole hills and all that.

Just block, learn from it and move on.

» Add a new message to this topic