FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Vile messages from guys

Vile messages from guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow they are out in force today, what possesses these guys to think there vile messages will get them somewhere ?? big no no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

If you've recieved such messages just report and delete

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Just delete and ignore

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or you could go into your settings and block single guys from messaging you?

[Removed by poster at 15/09/15 19:33:58]

We get them all the time,it wont be long before its just a site full of men.Its nearly like that now,its a shame because they dont realise they are driving couples and single females away.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, not only will women never talk to me, I don't even attract the vile messages from guys! What am I doing wrong!?

In all seriousness OP, ignore the twats, block and delete! I hope your experiences on here get better soon!

Sadly there are lot of knobheads like that here its not just vile people, its also fake profiles, or bots that are very annoying, its just getting worse every day

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"We get them all the time,it wont be long before its just a site full of men.Its nearly like that now,its a shame because they dont realise they are driving couples and single females away."

Never had one vile message.

The wonder of filters.

"We get them all the time,it wont be long before its just a site full of men.Its nearly like that now,its a shame because they dont realise they are driving couples and single females away.

The wonder of filters. "

I havnt had vile messages just messages making assumptions about me without getting to know me

"We get them all the time,it wont be long before its just a site full of men.Its nearly like that now,its a shame because they dont realise they are driving couples and single females away.

The wonder of filters. I havnt had vile messages just messages making assumptions about me without getting to know me "

well more fool them then your a lovely guy

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We all get then from time to time

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

it's what the block and report profile buttons are for really, though constantly amazes me they ever think that's the way to get meets

The wonder of filters. I havnt had vile messages just messages making assumptions about me without getting to know me well more fool them then your a lovely guy "

Awwww Thankyou Beautiful you are lovely to always enjoy chatting to you x

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Wow they are out in force today, what possesses these guys to think there vile messages will get them somewhere ?? big no no "

You should block single guys then you won't get any more.

Presumably you're refering to messages they sent to you, otherwise how on earth would you know ....

It's all I got my first couple of days on the site till I blocked single guys.

It made me sick some of the messages and abuse I received and I don't envey the ladies and couples on this site who receive those types of messages every day

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Naming and shaming is not alowed but. Pop their message and username on your profile, everyone stands by what they say? Right?

"Naming and shaming is not alowed but. Pop their message and username on your profile, everyone stands by what they say? Right?"

Maybe it's because I'm young but I really don't understand why someone would send vile messages and hope to get a meet out of it.

One guys message had in detail what he wanted me to do and it nearly scared me off the site.

I wish I could warn others about these guys but as you said naming and shaming isn't allowed

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

IDE never send vile messages to anyone if a lady r couple don't like u that's tuff just move on if ur nice about it u may get lucky off some one else . My moto is it's nice to b nice happy fabbing

"We get them all the time,it wont be long before its just a site full of men.Its nearly like that now,its a shame because they dont realise they are driving couples and single females away."

You forget loads of single guys x £5 = money... Will be soon like the other website AM where 100 men were chasing 1 girl or 2 cpls...

just because your on this site some guys thnk your up for anything just block

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You forget loads of single guys x £5 = money... Will be soon like the other website AM where 100 men were chasing 1 girl or 2 cpls..."

This is a free site. People can choose to pay to support the site but most don't. So saying the site is at fault for the behaviour of the members is incorrect. The type of person who would send abusive messages is the type of person who wont stay long, therefore wont pay.

I've been on Fab for 5 years and I've not noticed any real change in the type of people on here. You get idiots and trolls eveywhere.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

You forget loads of single guys x £5 = money... Will be soon like the other website AM where 100 men were chasing 1 girl or 2 cpls...

This is a free site. People can choose to pay to support the site but most don't. So saying the site is at fault for the behaviour of the members is incorrect.....

I've been on Fab for 5 years and I've not noticed any real change in the type of people on here. You get idiots and trolls eveywhere."

I've been on for four years and haven't noticed any deterioration.

» Add a new message to this topic