FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone I've been on this site for a couple of months now, and not getting anywhere, i don't know if it is my profile or my pics but dont seem to be getting anywhere, I know im not the most attractive guy but i thought i would get somewhere.

Any advice of what i can do to change my profile or what to say in the opening message

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everyone I've been on this site for a couple of months now, and not getting anywhere, i don't know if it is my profile or my pics but dont seem to be getting anywhere, I know im not the most attractive guy but i thought i would get somewhere.

Any advice of what i can do to change my profile or what to say in the opening message

Thanks"

change your orientation to gay or change your sex to female. Other than that, it's a long queue for single males on here.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi everyone I've been on this site for a couple of months now, and not getting anywhere, i don't know if it is my profile or my pics but dont seem to be getting anywhere, I know im not the most attractive guy but i thought i would get somewhere.

Thanks"

Tbh op your profile is pretty forgettable it's your shop window to try and sell yourself. Get some decent pics up as well. Three months is nothing in fab time, and if you don't know what to put in an opening message then you will find it hard to communicate, try reading the profile and tailoring a message to them from their profile, it's not rocket science. Best of luck

I like your pics your cute but you need more naughty tempting ones. Try one in just a towel..

Also try and get your personality across in your wording xx

Profile seems alright to me, including pics.

Opening message, just have something to talk about but also be aware you have loads of competition on here as well.

Morning, you need to show your bum

Join in chat in the lounge, it's a good way to get noticed.

Go to socials and clubs.

Be polite, read profiles and good luck

Thanks"

don't put this 'Not really sure what to put in this' it means you cannot be arsed thinking for more than a minute.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Thanks"

You could say 'hello' in toe opening message followed by some more words to express what you want. As I don't know what that is, I can't tell you what words and in what order to put them.

I personally don't like the second photo - a grinning man with a beer standing by a dance pole does nothing for me. Think about a variety of photos, different poses, different styles, different subjects - this is a very visual medium for meeting people so give potential sexual partners lots to look at and keep them on your profile rather than mine.

Thanks

You could say 'hello' in toe opening message followed by some more words to express what you want. As I don't know what that is, I can't tell you what words and in what order to put them.

I personally don't like the second photo - a grinning man with a beer standing by a dance pole does nothing for me. Think about a variety of photos, different poses, different styles, different subjects - this is a very visual medium for meeting people so give potential sexual partners lots to look at and keep them on your profile rather than mine. "

This your 2nd pic looks like a Facebook pic, no cock pics is good though, ladies like that!

Thanks"

A forgettable profile. Rewrite it.

» Add a new message to this topic