FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Help!

Profile Help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Ladies and Gents

I'm fairly new to the site. I filled in my profile details when asked, but i'd like some advice please if i should change it or not?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Yes, you should.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Uh Hu.

Right, please tell me what's wrong with it??

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I change this bit:

"If you to know any more about me, then you'll have to chat to me via msg's, so what you waiting for.......Cheers."

Rephrase it to sound a bit more inviting, "If you want to know any more about me feel free to ask and I'll be happy to chat" or something similar.

You'll get a few jokes on here no doubt but you'll often get some good (occasionally harsh seeming) advice as well.

Good luck.

Personally, profiles that give blow-by-blow...no pun intended...of what they'll do in bed to their partners and what they want done to them - I find a turn off.

Apart from that...I'm sure it'll appeal to some.

Good luck!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Right, please tell me what's wrong with it??"

nope.... we all have to make our own way and you will have to find out your own...

Time, patience and common sense and you can't work out the rest!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Right, please tell me what's wrong with it??"

Colour, shape and smell.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Hi and welcome. Liked your profile, not the pic. Personally like to see a hot torso pic on the front page with a face pic sent with first message. Hope this helps. x

Well Im assuming the avatar is on a limited time only basis so will be nice to see a pic of you on there.

Why are some words in capitals - ok I can understand that you want some words to stand out by why have the word pussy in capital, I dont understand that bit.

Im not keen on having a graphic blow by blow account of whats gonna happen on the night (or day) either, but its your profile so if you want that it is your decision

Well thanks for all your help folks, I've changed my profile now, so hopefully it appeals more.

"Well thanks for all your help folks, I've changed my profile now, so hopefully it appeals more. "

Ok, you see a profile of someone you like. You read what she's looking for. Bearing in mind hundreds of men are sending her messages too, do you HONESTLY think your profile will stand out from the masses and make her think "wow! I HAVE to meet him!"

If the answer is "yes" then good luck!

Need to explain why you cannot accommodate otherwise, some will think you are living with significant other

something about yourself would be good too, likes/dislikes, what sort of person you are, best thing is to peruse other guys especially those on the forums and see what they have written, then look at yours again. Your profile is the shop window and at he moment, its almost a closing down sale

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Change your pic to a Valentines Day theme..

Christmas is just so yesterday.

good luck tho, as mentioned patience and getting yourself known for all the right reasons will help.

look under events for CJ's parties/gangbangs another good way for single guys in the Glasgow area to meet.

» Add a new message to this topic