FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie require feedback

Newbie require feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

So I joined a week ago and I understand that patience is a virtue on here so I'm not expecting immediate results. In saying that I am looking for feedback on my profile to see if there's something I should change, add or delete. I've tried to be as honest as possible without coming across as a sleazy git but I don't know if what I've written is sufficient.

Cheers,

Mike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Well your profile is honest, frank, clear and you are obviously articulate, so the text is good as are the photos.

Just give it time and I'm quite sure you'll attract appropriate attention.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, the profile looks good, I'd personally just say I'm single without the sexless marriage bit. remove the 420 bit, it could cause you problems with your profile on here, tell people about that privately if you want but not public.

Pics,perhaps show a bit of whats under the kilt, not cock pics but underwear, torso etc, ladies like to see the goods too

Otherwise welcome to fab, do join in the forums, the Lounge and swingers chat are great and it will get you known, there is also a Scotland forum which can be quite buay too. Good luck

Is there anything I should change on mine?

"Is there anything I should change on mine?"

No public pucs, lack of a decent avatar will all put people off. not a fan of the name, makes you sound like you could be a "prick", pkus I'd suggest starting your own thread for comments rather than hijacking someone else's

dover

It is REALLY not appropriate or helpful to hijack someone else's thread to ask for advice.

Start your own! Your bad!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd rather give advice in pm.

Brighton - even Hove!

nope

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi all,

So I joined a week ago and I understand that patience is a virtue on here so I'm not expecting immediate results. In saying that I am looking for feedback on my profile to see if there's something I should change, add or delete. I've tried to be as honest as possible without coming across as a sleazy git but I don't know if what I've written is sufficient.

Cheers,

Mike"

Profile and pics are fine, nice to see a articulate profile without cock pics for a change ....

liverpool

Follow the example of the OP.

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. I've made the alteration regarding the 420 but I'm going to leave the sexless marriage bit in as I think it's relevant enough to be here. In saying that, if things don't "perk up", as it were, this will probably be the first change I'll make.

It looks like my sultry photography skills will be be required so I'll get snapping in due course and upload them. I like the towel suggestion (cracking idea really) so next time I step out the shower I'll be sure to have my phone ready. I'll have a perusal at the forums too.

Thanks again,

Mike

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

[Removed by poster at 21/10/15 21:07:10]

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'm going to leave the sexless marriage bit in as I think it's relevant enough to be here. "

Saying you're single when you're not would be a big fat lie. And you'd get found out, so honesty is the best policy for sure.

Cheers for the feedback. I'm a patient man and in no particular rush. Hopefully time will not test my resolve on this!

"Hi and thanks for getting back to me. I've made the alteration regarding the 420 but I'm going to leave the sexless marriage bit in as I think it's relevant enough to be here. In saying that, if things don't "perk up", as it were, this will probably be the first change I'll make.

It looks like my sultry photography skills will be be required so I'll get snapping in due course and upload them. I like the towel suggestion (cracking idea really) so next time I step out the shower I'll be sure to have my phone ready. I'll have a perusal at the forums too.

Thanks again,

Mike"

Sorey I had misread your profile and read it you had left the marriage already. Yes definitely keep it in for honesty purposes, it may put people off, but some may respond ok to it

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I would remove the sexless marriage line all you need to say is your separated awaiting divorce so free to meet.

I personally find the sexless marriage lines similar to the one you have just a bit tacky, it's as if you're slagging off your ex and the marriage, it's unnecessary and doesn't seem something that someone claiming to be discrete would do

"I would remove the sexless marriage line all you need to say is your separated awaiting divorce so free to meet.

I personally find the sexless marriage lines similar to the one you have just a bit tacky, it's as if you're slagging off your ex and the marriage, it's uunnecessary and doesn't seem something that someone claiming to be discrete would do "

what's wrong with slagging off your ex like you don't slag off past relationships !!,hey your profiles great and you already know you have to be patient you will do fine ,good luck

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

"Hi all,

Cheers,

Mike"

Just an FYI but Discrete is not the same as Discreet.

discrete - apart or detached from others. consisting of or characterized by distinct or individual parts; discontinuous.

discreet - careful and prudent in one's speech or actions, especially in order to keep something confidential or to avoid embarrassment.

dover

"....so next time I step out the shower I'll be sure to have my phone ready.

Mike"

Just be sure, when you do, not to have a toilet lurking in the background....never a good look, but quite a common one on the site.

Brighton - even Hove!

"....so next time I step out the shower I'll be sure to have my phone ready.

Mike

Just be sure, when you do, not to have a toilet lurking in the background....never a good look, but quite a common one on the site."

That's because men who fail to find sexual partners all think toilets are sexually enticing to women.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I would remove the sexless marriage line all you need to say is your separated awaiting divorce so free to meet.

I personally find the sexless marriage lines similar to the one you have just a bit tacky, it's as if you're slagging off your ex and the marriage, it's uunnecessary and doesn't seem something that someone claiming to be discrete would do what's wrong with slagging off your ex like you don't slag off past relationships !!,hey your profiles great and you already know you have to be patient you will do fine ,good luck "

I will discuss past relationships with a current partner if asked I don't slag them off, generally there isn't one person solely to blame for the lack of intimacy in a relationship

"Hi and thanks for getting back to me. I've made the alteration regarding the 420 but I'm going to leave the sexless marriage bit in as I think it's relevant enough to be here. In saying that, if things don't "perk up", as it were, this will probably be the first change I'll make.

Thanks again,

Mike"

It is not relevant at all. This is a swingers' website, not one for men in sexless marriages.

liverpool

Thanks again,

Mike

It is not relevant at all. This is a swingers' website, not one for men in sexless marriages. "

Where does it say that ...

» Add a new message to this topic