FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Cute...Ness.....I guess!

Cute...Ness.....I guess!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adysandcplsonly OP   Man  over a year ago

AYLESBURY

So basically is being 'cute' any good on a adult social meeting site.. cough cough. Haha.

Before everyone starts ripping into me Imore not having a little cry and moan about about anything on here generally wondering.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's okay for men to be described as cute by those close to them, but I don't like men who describe themselves as cute. Seems immature or odd.

Cuteness is subjective I find Bulldogs cute and they are ugly as fuck.

By *adysandcplsonly OP   Man  over a year ago

AYLESBURY

Thanks for the replys.... not entirely sure if they have helped if I'm honest! Lol.

I wouldn't call my self cute as my nans used to call me it all the time.

As for the bull dog comment that's classic.

I Fucking hate it. More often than not i get called cute. I'm not. I'm a 42 year old woman. There is nothing cute about me. If you don't find me attractive, just say. But don't call me Fucking cute. It's patronising and i see it very much like you have nothing nice to say but you feel you have to say something....grrrrr

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I Fucking hate it. More often than not i get called cute. I'm not. I'm a 42 year old woman. There is nothing cute about me. If you don't find me attractive, just say. But don't call me Fucking cute. It's patronising and i see it very much like you have nothing nice to say but you feel you have to say something....grrrrr"

Ummmmmmm don't know what today lol

"I Fucking hate it. More often than not i get called cute. I'm not. I'm a 42 year old woman. There is nothing cute about me. If you don't find me attractive, just say. But don't call me Fucking cute. It's patronising and i see it very much like you have nothing nice to say but you feel you have to say something....grrrrr"

Ooooh....i had quite a rant about this didn't i??

"I Fucking hate it. More often than not i get called cute. I'm not. I'm a 42 year old woman. There is nothing cute about me. If you don't find me attractive, just say. But don't call me Fucking cute. It's patronising and i see it very much like you have nothing nice to say but you feel you have to say something....grrrrr

Ooooh....i had quite a rant about this didn't i?? "

Your fine lol but I totally know what your saying ....I kind of take itas a compliment naw ...suppose it means we looking younger than our ages ...xxxx

this exactly

I got told I had a cute cock. Calling my cock cute is not good.

"I Fucking hate it. More often than not i get called cute. I'm not. I'm a 42 year old woman. There is nothing cute about me. If you don't find me attractive, just say. But don't call me Fucking cute. It's patronising and i see it very much like you have nothing nice to say but you feel you have to say something....grrrrr

this exactly "

Im 56 and I get called cute!

"I got told I had a cute cock. Calling my cock cute is not good. "

Aww I just want to pet it now

"I got told I had a cute cock. Calling my cock cute is not good.

Aww I just want to pet it now "

yeah but pet it and it turns into a raging beast

Personally I don't find cute sexually attractive, from men or women. But other people seem to lap up the cutesy, giggly, little girl/boy lost stuff so there are people out there who apparently do.

"Personally I don't find cute sexually attractive, from men or women. But other people seem to lap up the cutesy, giggly, little girl/boy lost stuff so there are people out there who apparently do."

I'm normally with you on this, but I got a face pic (on Friday, obviously) from a forum regular and she was elfin cute and very attractive with it. Not a faked or immature annoying cute.

"Personally I don't find cute sexually attractive, from men or women. But other people seem to lap up the cutesy, giggly, little girl/boy lost stuff so there are people out there who apparently do.

I'm normally with you on this, but I got a face pic (on Friday, obviously) from a forum regular and she was elfin cute and very attractive with it. Not a faked or immature annoying cute. "

It doesn't have to be fake, I'm sure it's lovely. I just don't find that kind of thing remotely sexually attractive.

I find someone cute if they're petite, have dainty features and they're good looking.

I've been called cute and have no problem with it.

If someone when apeshit becasue I called them cute then I'd probably slowly back away whilst facing them.

"Personally I don't find cute sexually attractive, from men or women. But other people seem to lap up the cutesy, giggly, little girl/boy lost stuff so there are people out there who apparently do.

I'm normally with you on this, but I got a face pic (on Friday, obviously) from a forum regular and she was elfin cute and very attractive with it. Not a faked or immature annoying cute.

It doesn't have to be fake, I'm sure it's lovely. I just don't find that kind of thing remotely sexually attractive. "

Exactly how i think most people think of cute and why i hate being called it. Still i guess there isn't much i can do about the way i look...so cute it is. Yay!

It doesn't have to be fake, I'm sure it's lovely. I just don't find that kind of thing remotely sexually attractive.

Exactly how i think most people think of cute and why i hate being called it. Still i guess there isn't much i can do about the way i look...so cute it is. Yay! "

But I'm a straight woman. I know a lot of men who absolutely adore cute and girly.

Exactly how i think most people think of cute and why i hate being called it. Still i guess there isn't much i can do about the way i look...so cute it is. Yay! "

hey you've been up 42 minutes at least and you havnt said hi I'm appalled oh and you have cuticles yes? So so cute is a perfectly adequate description of you well your hands anyway x

Exactly how i think most people think of cute and why i hate being called it. Still i guess there isn't much i can do about the way i look...so cute it is. Yay!

But I'm a straight woman. I know a lot of men who absolutely adore cute and girly."

I'm sure there are and I'm sure there are cute and girly girls that guys find sexually attractive. But my point is that I'm clearly not one of those petite elfin like girls. So to be called cute isn't a flattering thing. And funnily enough the ones that call me cute never get further than a few messages before they dry up.....cute really isn't a good thing in my experience.

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

"Cuteness is subjective I find Bulldogs cute and they are ugly as fuck. "

Love it

» Add a new message to this topic