FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Whats the issue with Asian guys on here?

Whats the issue with Asian guys on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *methyst01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ealing Common

I am left a bit bewildered, ever since i have been swinging in the UK there is this stigma attached to Asian guys. Asian being indian, pakistani etc.

I am South African, born and bred but look Asian or hispanic to many people and immediately get shot down for it.

So please tell me what asian guys have done?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have nothing against Asian guys its just our choice not to play with them

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Well if some of you will just move up to York I'd be happy to play.

Its always down to preferences. Some people don't find them sexually attractive.

Ealing Common

Ill happily travel to play with you as you are gorgeous. Again im not Asian but just saw the post being mentioned alot.

Ooohh a South African accent too??

But seriously, people will always have personal preferences on who they find attractive etc, not just race /ethnic origin but body type, hair, eyes and so on.

There will be people out there wishing to get to know you, you just have to find them

"I am left a bit bewildered, ever since i have been swinging in the UK there is this stigma attached to Asian guys. Asian being indian, pakistani etc.

I am South African, born and bred but look Asian or hispanic to many people and immediately get shot down for it.

So please tell me what asian guys have done?"

Sorry my friend a lot of fab people seem to have a downer on Asians as a preference. Never had the pleasure of an Asian couple but would like to one day. Just pass those people and move on. Mr W

Ealing Common

Yes the South African accent too.

That seems to work in my favour alot.

I understand the preferences thing and i respect it. Thing is you see many preferences but the asian guy preference comes up the most.

I wondered why though as you get some very beautiful asian people.

I suppose its the same as in my home country. I think in my intro males i should stress that im from SA.

"Yes the South African accent too.

That seems to work in my favour alot.

I understand the preferences thing and i respect it. Thing is you see many preferences but the asian guy preference comes up the most.

I wondered why though as you get some very beautiful asian people.

I suppose its the same as in my home country. I think in my intro males i should stress that im from SA."

Well the accent will definitely work in your favour, I love the accent (I am half South African myself but unfortunately not got the accent )

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"I am left a bit bewildered, ever since i have been swinging in the UK there is this stigma attached to Asian guys. Asian being indian, pakistani etc.

because it's seen as the cool/easier thing to do I suppose for a lot of people....who knows I suppose a lot of people see us as the worst of the worst or the bottom off the barrel or class wise..

ah well more important things in life then caring if some people find you attractive or not..

Ealing Common

it's a pity you don't meet single males then.

Have you ever been to SA?

nothing next question ?

By *heNerdyCyclistMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Dude, I think it's just a preference thing. Like sometimes couples/girls don't want a black guy. I get salty, I play CoD for a bit and then I move on. It sucks sometimes but some people just like what they like.

Stockport

one last thing it's like this summed up overall from what I have read from people on here or heard about in real life is the perception/ pre judgement off asian lads will be like this...

you will most likely be seen as the following from most people who think that way:

- Pushy, Inconsiderate, Selfish, Abusive, impolite and to sum it up some will even go as far as to think you will be a sex offender or child groomer because of the asian gangs thing..

also to top it off then there will always be some dick brain who will come whinging about "political correction" and all that shite...

that sums it up really best thing to do is avoid the people who don't go for asians like the plague and you will be better off for it...

"Dude, I think it's just a preference thing. Like sometimes couples/girls don't want a black guy. I get salty, I play CoD for a bit and then I move on. It sucks sometimes but some people just like what they like.

"

"it's a pity you don't meet single males then.

Have you ever been to SA?"

Ah yes that is a shame..

No I haven't been, I want to go there and Zambia too and I will do hopefully soon

For some it's just preference, for some its prejudice and for most it's just cool and easier thing to do. I have played with many females and couples, who's profiles says no Asians but funny enough they're happy to play with me.

No issue here only from you op

Stockport

"For some it's just preference, for some its prejudice and for most it's just cool and easier thing to do. I have played with many females and couples, who's profiles says no Asians but funny enough they're happy to play with me."

that's just weird if their profiles say their not looking for asians then they end up playing with you? guess some people cannot make their minds up and end up being hypocrites then.. ..

good on you anyway I suppose but tread carefully around those types...

"No issue here only from you op "
I beg to differ it features on party preferences as well.OP is asking why it is so prevalent. Mr W

By *otty69Couple  over a year ago

bedford

You are Asian by descent , despite bieng born in south africa, your parents are i presume from the sub continent, if not grand parents, never make out you are not what you are, hence you being asian, there are many asians born in England , that doesnt make them English makes them British... this is my opinion its not right its not wrong, just find the ones that wish to play with you and enjoy the site...

"You are Asian by descent , despite bieng born in south africa, your parents are i presume from the sub continent, if not grand parents, never make out you are not what you are, hence you being asian, there are many asians born in England , that doesnt make them English makes them British... this is my opinion its not right its not wrong, just find the ones that wish to play with you and enjoy the site... "
Fair point because at the end it all comes down to skin colour which disturbs men As you said he should find who he is happy to play with there are plenty who see further than race to the person's personality. Mr W

By *otty69Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Oh and i forgot to say be proud of who you are, if others dont like that , shouldnt see it as your problem...its theres, at end of the day we all the same on the inside....

"No issue here only from you op I beg to differ it features on party preferences as well.OP is asking why it is so prevalent. Mr W "

are you obsessed with me mr w?

You seem to comment on every post i make. Yep its a public forum but its stalkerish

"one last thing it's like this summed up overall from what I have read from people on here or heard about in real life is the perception/ pre judgement off asian lads will be like this...

you will most likely be seen as the following from most people who think that way:

- Pushy, Inconsiderate, Selfish, Abusive, impolite and to sum it up some will even go as far as to think you will be a sex offender or child groomer because of the asian gangs thing..

also to top it off then there will always be some dick brain who will come whinging about "political correction" and all that shite...

that sums it up really best thing to do is avoid the people who don't go for asians like the plague and you will be better off for it..."

I really do think that you're going to far with that...

It's just a preference...don't say that some of them think like that...but still...be more optimistic!!

Ealing Common

You cant call yourself half South African and never have visited.

Stockport

"one last thing it's like this summed up overall from what I have read from people on here or heard about in real life is the perception/ pre judgement off asian lads will be like this...

that sums it up really best thing to do is avoid the people who don't go for asians like the plague and you will be better off for it...

I really do think that you're going to far with that...

It's just a preference...don't say that some of them think like that...but still...be more optimistic!! "

I am more optimistic as I don't go on or whine about it or bother people who have those preferences up etc if anything I leave em be.

I was just telling the OP about how it really can be without bull shitting him and telling him the hard truth instead of making some stuff up that right there what I stated is most of the reasons why people are like that...

call me less optimistic or cynic whatever least I won't lead you on or lie now will I? nope I try to be upfront for the most part..

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Move to the north west you can stop in Yorkshire on your way

Ealing Common

that sums it up really best thing to do is avoid the people who don't go for asians like the plague and you will be better off for it..."

Dude i think its stemmed from a point of reference.....

We all have a point of reference, take a snake for example....

A south african black will run for his life, an indian whips out a flute and makes him dance. An australian keeps it as his pet, the chinese will eat it and italian would make shoes from it.

Point of reference. So the uk community has only often been exposed to a certain stigma or point of references.

People like mandela and gandhi fought against these.

You want to talk about a conservative swinging come to SA. 95% of white profiles dont cross the colour barrier, so i understand preferences and i respect it. I was just wondering why the stigma or what it is.

On that note even ive attended parties and there are groups of creepy looking indian dudes.

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 03/11/15 17:36:19]

Ealing Common

"Move to the north west you can stop in Yorkshire on your way "

Funny you say that, i travrl to the North West monthly

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

It's called preference, nothing more, nothing less

London

"No issue here only from you op "

No Asians, appears a lot on this site.

OP is asking why.

It's a fair question.

Stockport

Dude i think its stemmed from a point of reference.....

We all have a point of reference, take a snake for example....

A south african black will run for his life, an indian whips out a flute and makes him dance. An australian keeps it as his pet, the chinese will eat it and italian would make shoes from it.

Point of reference. So the uk community has only often been exposed to a certain stigma or point of references.

People like mandela and gandhi fought against these.

You want to talk about a conservative swinging come to SA. 95% of white profiles dont cross the colour barrier, so i understand preferences and i respect it. I was just wondering why the stigma or what it is.

On that note even ive attended parties and there are groups of creepy looking indian dudes.

"

I suppose so it comes down to the persons prospective and experiences in life and what they have been exposed to and their mindsets tbh...

some guys who are asian don't do themselves any favour however, overall though I didn't mean to come across as negative or cynical I was just stating what I have come across and picked up on and wanted to just give you a real look at how it can be...

as for the SA thing yikes that is a pretty high percentage ah well if they want to be that way let them be then does not surprise me..

Ealing Common

"You are Asian by descent , despite bieng born in south africa, your parents are i presume from the sub continent, if not grand parents, never make out you are not what you are, hence you being asian, there are many asians born in England , that doesnt make them English makes them British... this is my opinion its not right its not wrong, just find the ones that wish to play with you and enjoy the site... "

I need to just interject here, even if i am from asian descent i am like 7th generation compared to the 1st and 2nd generation you find here.

We are so far embibed in that we as South African as the white or black South Africans and guys are way off.

I speak no asian languages yet speak three SA languages and celebrate each SA holiday.

I support our national country in all sports unlike the folk here.

Now im not saying its a bad thing , its good they have their culture.

Im just saying the point of reference cant be gathered by a pic.

By *apperpapiMan  over a year ago

Chester

Yeah I get that too, but it's just fascinating that some people here are ignorant that there's south asian (indian, pakistani, bangladeshi etc) and there's east asian (chinese, japanese, korean, thai), there's even caucus asians (kazakhstan, all the tans, russians).

God I love Asian, middle eastern, black, in fact they're my preference. I do have white male friends too but I just have a preference for the former. They seem to be much more sensual and easy to train lol !!! Please don't take offence anyone but it's just I fancy the pants of them xx

[Removed by poster at 03/11/15 18:01:36]

I wanted to post this thread a few days ago. It's so frustrating when you see 'no Asians' I don't understand why, could be because we are hairy? Who knows. It's fine though

Stockport

"For some it's just preference, for some its prejudice and for most it's just cool and easier thing to do. I have played with many females and couples, who's profiles says no Asians but funny enough they're happy to play with me.

that's just weird if their profiles say their not looking for asians then they end up playing with you? guess some people cannot make their minds up and end up being hypocrites then.. ..

good on you anyway I suppose but tread carefully around those types...

I'm always very cautious of people whose words don't match their actions."

best way to go really, have fun by all means but keep an eye on them too in the sense one minute they will be all loving and pleasant with you but if you make one or two mistakes by accident better believe those types will be the first to turn on you..

Oh and I'm gonna have to move south I think now !!!!!! Xx

Oh and I'm gonna have to move south I think now !!!!!! Xx

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

They have done nothing

Just like Black men who have done nothing but some people don't want to meet them

Just like Blonde women who have done nothing but some people don't want to meet them

I could go on ...

By the way, you look Indian / Asian to me but I could be wrong

When someone states a preference that they want to meet Indian / Asian or that they do not want to meet Indian / Asian, they are not going to check passports or birth certificates; they will look at the facial features, just like I did by looking at your photograph

"No issue here only from you op I beg to differ it features on party preferences as well.OP is asking why it is so prevalent. Mr W

are you obsessed with me mr w?

You seem to comment on every post i make. Yep its a public forum but its stalkerish "

No I have been following this thread. Mr W

Guys I feel this is their issue not yours

I am sure you will find plenty of ladies and couples that will meet you don't be put off

Stockport

"Oh and I'm gonna have to move south I think now !!!!!! Xx"

for the warmer climate? must get pretty chilly up in you're neck of the woods being near the border with scotland I assume..

"For some it's just preference, for some its prejudice and for most it's just cool and easier thing to do. I have played with many females and couples, who's profiles says no Asians but funny enough they're happy to play with me.

good on you anyway I suppose but tread carefully around those types..."

I'm always very cautious of people whose actions don't match their words.

Chester

"Guys I feel this is their issue not yours

I am sure you will find plenty of ladies and couples that will meet you don't be put off

"

Spot on!

By *iggy33Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi wow love your post and profile x

Chester

"I wanted to post this thread a few days ago. It's so frustrating when you see 'no Asians' I don't understand why, could be because we are hairy? Who knows. It's fine though

"

Hairy bro? I shave. Well, too much Jap porn I guess. Haha

"I wanted to post this thread a few days ago. It's so frustrating when you see 'no Asians' I don't understand why, could be because we are hairy? Who knows. It's fine though

Hairy bro? I shave. Well, too much Jap porn I guess. Haha"

Obviously I shave down there I'm talking about having a hairy chest lol

Stockport

Hairy bro? I shave. Well, too much Jap porn I guess. Haha"

I only shave off my beard and a few other places etc....if I shave anything else though I'll be doing it every other week, the curse of being asian sometimes is you're never in short supply of body hair

"

as I always say if someone has issues with my color or race. It's their problem not mine

Chester

as I always say if someone has issues with my color or race. It's their problem not mine "

"Oh and I'm gonna have to move south I think now !!!!!! Xx

for the warmer climate? must get pretty chilly up in you're neck of the woods being near the border with scotland I assume.."

Yep literally near border!!!! Not ALOT of nice Asian middle eastern guys so when I find them I keep them Locked up in my basement x

Something for everybody on this site we concentrate on the people who will meet us and the rest are nice to speak to but ultimately superfluous to our sexual needs.

Stockport

for the warmer climate? must get pretty chilly up in you're neck of the woods being near the border with scotland I assume..

Yep literally near border!!!! Not ALOT of nice Asian middle eastern guys so when I find them I keep them Locked up in my basement x"

I see chilli43, it must be nice though in where you live though as it's smaller but simpler not as many problems or issues you would come across living in the cities...

as for keeping those lads locked up they must have had a hell off a time then with you haha hope you keep them fed and well when their in you're basement...

Yep literally near border!!!! Not ALOT of nice Asian middle eastern guys so when I find them I keep them Locked up in my basement x

I see chilli43, it must be nice though in where you live though as it's smaller but simpler not as many problems or issues you would come across living in the cities...

as for keeping those lads locked up they must have had a hell off a time then with you haha hope you keep them fed and well when their in you're basement... "

Ha but of course . They need their stamina you know. X

as I always say if someone has issues with my color or race. It's their problem not mine "

Would imagine it's no different to any other preference - i'm relatively short and bald, which a lot of women won't go for, irrespective of whatever else I might have to offer. Don't see it as personal and the person who''s looking for exactly what you DO offer will be along at some point! Enjoy!

"You are Asian by descent , despite bieng born in south africa, your parents are i presume from the sub continent, if not grand parents, never make out you are not what you are, hence you being asian, there are many asians born in England , that doesnt make them English makes them British... this is my opinion its not right its not wrong, just find the ones that wish to play with you and enjoy the site...

I need to just interject here, even if i am from asian descent i am like 7th generation compared to the 1st and 2nd generation you find here.

We are so far embibed in that we as South African as the white or black South Africans and guys are way off.

I speak no asian languages yet speak three SA languages and celebrate each SA holiday.

Im just saying the point of reference cant be gathered by a pic."

Yes it can. You're Asian no matter what country you were born in. Trying to dispute your own skin colour/ look and your heritage is odd!! You say you get its about preference and that's exactly what it is. Nothing else! Jump off your soap box and stop looking for drama's

Yep literally near border!!!! Not ALOT of nice Asian middle eastern guys so when I find them I keep them Locked up in my basement x"

If you manage to meet kush a from eastenders and lock in him in your basement then please let me know! Lol

"We have nothing against Asian guys its just our choice not to play with them "

They have done nothing

Just like Black men who have done nothing but some people don't want to meet them

Just like Blonde women who have done nothing but some people don't want to meet them

I could go on ...

By the way, you look Indian / Asian to me but I could be wrong

When someone states a preference that they want to meet Indian / Asian or that they do not want to meet Indian / Asian, they are not going to check passports or birth certificates; they will look at the facial features, just like I did by looking at your photograph"

Ealing Common

"You are Asian by descent , despite bieng born in south africa, your parents are i presume from the sub continent, if not grand parents, never make out you are not what you are, hence you being asian, there are many asians born in England , that doesnt make them English makes them British... this is my opinion its not right its not wrong, just find the ones that wish to play with you and enjoy the site...

Yes it can. You're Asian no matter what country you were born in. Trying to dispute your own skin colour/ look and your heritage is odd!! You say you get its about preference and that's exactly what it is. Nothing else! Jump off your soap box and stop looking for drama's "

Im not looking for dramas and do you call a white afrikaner south african a dutchman or do you classify between the various black tribes.......No?

If its about facial features i understand. If its about the way they are there are differences.

Yes it can. You're Asian no matter what country you were born in. Trying to dispute your own skin colour/ look and your heritage is odd!! You say you get its about preference and that's exactly what it is. Nothing else! Jump off your soap box and stop looking for drama's

Im not looking for dramas and do you call a white afrikaner south african a dutchman or do you classify between the various black tribes.......No?

If its about facial features i understand. If its about the way they are there are differences."

lol jeeze! . I'd called him a south African whom is Caucasian. You're an Asian south African. Fact! It's ridiculous you disputing your own skin colour and heritage! The only person here with the issue is you my friend. Someone kill this thread! Lol

"You cant call yourself half South African and never have visited. "

And please tell me why not. Im born to a South African mother and a Scottish father. I identify myself as half of each on the basis of my blood ancestry. I hold a British passport but identify as the combined nationalities, as do my other family members.

You choose to identify yourself how you wish and so will I.

"You cant call yourself half South African and never have visited.

And please tell me why not. Im born to a South African mother and a Scottish father. I identify myself as half of each on the basis of my blood ancestry. I hold a British passport but identify as the combined nationalities, as do my other family members.

You choose to identify yourself how you wish and so will I."

Just because I have never had the funds to visit doesn't change this either.

It's not about Asian it's about taste and attraction

Ealing Common

You choose to identify yourself how you wish and so will I."

Hey i was teasing you. More as giving you more excuse to visit. Said in jest my dear.

Hey i was teasing you. More as giving you more excuse to visit. Said in jest my dear."

Ok then, I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick..seriously, I would absolutely love to visit but have no family there or in Zambia anymore..

Ealing Common

Hey i was teasing you. More as giving you more excuse to visit. Said in jest my dear.

Ok then, I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick..seriously, I would absolutely love to visit but have no family there or in Zambia anymore.. "

Where in SA was your family from?

Give me a shout always willing to help out.

Ok then, I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick..seriously, I would absolutely love to visit but have no family there or in Zambia anymore..

Give me a shout always willing to help out."

Johannesburg in SA and Kitwe in Zam

For me, the reason i don't meet asian or black guys and only meet white guys is because in the past when i did meet non white guys most of the meets were rubbish, i didn't enjoy them, the guys seemed to be only interested in their pleasure, some were rude, some were too pushy (especially at clubs), some tried to get me to do things i had told them i don't want to etc etc.

I have never had the same problems with white guys so now i only look to meet white guys.

Ealing Common

Johannesburg in SA and Kitwe in Zam"

I wouldnt recommend johannesburg but feel free to pm me if u want to chat about sa or the like. I promise to not hit on you and respect your wish for no guys so dont worry.

Johannesburg in SA and Kitwe in Zam

I wouldnt recommend johannesburg but feel free to pm me if u want to chat about sa or the like. I promise to not hit on you and respect your wish for no guys so dont worry."

Ok thanks, I may well do

Woah! Harsh! Sounds as though you're harbouring a bit of a grudge, there, matey.

I don't meet Asians because....I don't fancy them. Simple as that. Nothing to do with gangbangs, sex offenders or child grooming!

And incidentally, I'm Asian, myself.

Stockport

Woah! Harsh! Sounds as though you're harbouring a bit of a grudge, there, matey.

I don't meet Asians because....I don't fancy them. Simple as that. Nothing to do with gangbangs, sex offenders or child grooming!

And incidentally, I'm Asian, myself."

nah I was just saying off my own experiences and what I have seen people say and come out with especially when some of them have the cheek to compare me to those kind off people disgusts me...

however I was a bit frustrated at that moment when I was explaining cleo, I have no issues with people not meeting asians as everyone has their own free choice I was just simply laying out the examples I came across...

I did not mean to sound harsh was just laying some harsh truths down..

We won't meet Asian men... not a chance on this planet!!!...

Then again, we won't meet black men, white men, Hispanic men, or any other colour of men.

However... Asian women, feel free to come and have some fun

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Preferences preferences preferences

I like Caucasian men, can't explain it, but funnily enough prefer brunettes to blonds. I sometimes find myself attracted to mixed race White + Asian/latino/Hispanic/Mediterranean men...

Again, preferences.

no matter what, be it a speeding fine, a parking ticket, not enough seats on the efiin bus, you always have to pull the race card. if you don't like living in a predominantly white country, MOVE

no matter what, be it a speeding fine, a parking ticket, not enough seats on the efiin bus, you always have to pull the race card. if you don't like living in a predominantly white country, MOVE "

Wow, just wow..so a guy asks a.legitimate question and gets this!!!

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

no matter what, be it a speeding fine, a parking ticket, not enough seats on the efiin bus, you always have to pull the race card. if you don't like living in a predominantly white country, MOVE "

someone's angry...

no matter what, be it a speeding fine, a parking ticket, not enough seats on the efiin bus, you always have to pull the race card. if you don't like living in a predominantly white country, MOVE

Wow, just wow..so a guy asks a.legitimate question and gets this!!! "

Nothing unusual on this forum! Mr W

I didn't realise Asian guys were so frowned upon until I came onto Fab, I have lived in a few areas and never had any issues, coming into fab seems like women have had bad issues with Asian guys if this is true I don't know or is it something more sinister? Tbh I really don't care! my wife and I go to clubs and we've never met anyone who's been disrespectful! We've made good friends with a variety of people and enjoy speaking to people, I think it's hard for any single male, personally had I been single I wouldn't expect any meets on fab I would have met a girl and introduced her to the scene if she agreed, men are ten a penny on here even though we like to think we are a bit special

Stay classy...

What sort of thinly veiled Daily Mail racism is this? He asked why so many profiles said no Asians. You sicken me! Mr W

Nope how about you move if you don't like it! I know I'm here to stay

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

He has never posted on any other thread before !

[Removed by poster at 03/11/15 22:46:01]

He has never posted on any other thread before !"

Sorry posted.on wrong bit a minute ago

London

Chav scum like her will always rise to the surface.

Nope how about you move if you don't like it! I know I'm here to stay "

I have no problem with any race its a multi cultural country and everyone has the right to live side by side. the problem is when people think they are being hard done by they automatically say its the colour of their skin. well its not, these things happen to everyone, its called preference. if someone doesnt like, or does like a certain thing that's their choice. theres no need to ask if its their race that makes a difference. IT DOESNT. that's my point