FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New guy

New guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey will some one look at my profile as I am having no luck getting meets or anything.. Really doing my head in.

The site was recommended by a friend because I mention I wanted to give swinging ago but am having no luck, so much help appreciated :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hey will some one look at my profile as I am having no luck getting meets or anything.. Really doing my head in.

The site was recommended by a friend because I mention I wanted to give swinging ago but am having no luck, so much help appreciated :D "

Your expectations are way way too high...

There are thousands of eager guys competing with you for attention so you really have to make your profile stand out from the others which, frankly, yours really doesn't .

It talks about what you want but nothing about what you can offer. You need to add a lot more.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

It's a forgetful profile op. Read the hundreds of threads in the forums which give very good advice.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"It's a forgetful profile op

"

Forgettable too...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be wary of meeting you as you say you like to take videos and pictures of meets.

"I'd be wary of meeting you as you say you like to take videos and pictures of meets."

Me too, I'd never consent to that unless I knew the person really well..

I don't know about your profile but I found I get a lot more positive responses when I started getting involved in the forums so welcome here and happy swinging!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the advice people really helpful

By *uper GranWoman  over a year ago

Lichfield

"Hey will some one look at my profile as I am having no luck getting meets or anything.. Really doing my head in.

The site was recommended by a friend because I mention I wanted to give swinging ago but am having no luck, so much help appreciated :D "

Try adding a few more photos for a start.

The site was recommended by a friend because I mention I wanted to give swinging ago but am having no luck, so much help appreciated :D

Try adding a few more photos for a start."

Not tons of cock pics either

» Add a new message to this topic