FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting friends and talking to people!

Getting friends and talking to people!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveSmith2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Not been on this site a massive amount of time but I've found that people (especially women) don't message back, fair enough if I don't tickle your pickle but at least just message back and say that, I'm a straight guy and if a gay guy messaged me if message him back to say thanks but not for me!

A lot of women I've come across seem to think that all men are these Neanderthal nuckle dragging cavemen who are after 1 thing and there's definitely a lot of guys that aren't and won't be sending that in the first message, I'd much prefer to get a to know a girl and make her laugh before it gets down to that!

So basically I'm just trying to friend new friends whoever they are gender/race/age or whatever and that a lot of people should lighten up a tad a be a bit more friendly, it's definitely make the world go round more smoothly anyway!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Not been on this site a massive amount of time but I've found that people (especially women) don't message back, fair enough if I don't tickle your pickle but at least just message back and say that, I'm a straight guy and if a gay guy messaged me if message him back to say thanks but not for me!

A lot of women I've come across seem to think that all men are these Neanderthal nuckle dragging cavemen who are after 1 thing and there's definitely a lot of guys that aren't and won't be sending that in the first message, I'd much prefer to get a to know a girl and make her laugh before it gets down to that!

So basically I'm just trying to friend new friends whoever they are gender/race/age or whatever and that a lot of people should lighten up a tad a be a bit more friendly, it's definitely make the world go round more smoothly anyway! "

You might want to read the myriad threads about messaging and profile advice and take on board what they say.

" Not been on this site a massive amount of time but I've found that people (especially women) don't message back, fair enough if I don't tickle your pickle but at least just message back and say that, I'm a straight guy and if a gay guy messaged me if message him back to say thanks but not for me!

So basically I'm just trying to friend new friends whoever they are gender/race/age or whatever and that a lot of people should lighten up a tad a be a bit more friendly, it's definitely make the world go round more smoothly anyway! "

According to the site FAQs it is not considered impolite not to message back, it should just be taken as a thanks but no thanks. Some ladies get so many messages on here that they would spend their whole day sending messages to that effect and not using their time on people they are interested in.

Also, profiles are like a shop window. Many people read profiles before reading the messages. This means you have to sell yourself and stand out for people to want to read your message and want to respond, you may well say it in your messages but your profile says nothing about you and what you are looking for really so people will just gloss over you, however harsh that seems.

Some people like to have friendly.conversations before meeting, I for one do that, but many others aren't interesting in endless chat and getting to know on great detail so you just have to find the ones which are compatible with what you are looking for.

Oh and joining in the forums is great for getting to know people so pop in and check them out!

Good luck

Stockport

So basically I'm just trying to friend new friends whoever they are gender/race/age or whatever and that a lot of people should lighten up a tad a be a bit more friendly, it's definitely make the world go round more smoothly anyway!

According to the site FAQs it is not considered impolite not to message back, it should just be taken as a thanks but no thanks. Some ladies get so many messages on here that they would spend their whole day sending messages to that effect and not using their time on people they are interested in.

Also, profiles are like a shop window. Many people read profiles before reading the messages. This means you have to sell yourself and stand out for people to want to read your message and want to respond, you may well say it in your messages but your profile says nothing about you and what you are looking for really so people will just gloss over you, however harsh that seems.

Some people like to have friendly.conversations before meeting, I for one do that, but many others aren't interesting in endless chat and getting to know on great detail so you just have to find the ones which are compatible with what you are looking for.

Oh and joining in the forums is great for getting to know people so pop in and check them out!

Good luck

"

Alright thanks for that genuinely did help a lot and I'll definitely update my profile to seem more appealing, any advice on what's good to see on a guys profile from a girls point of view?

Good luck

Alright thanks for that genuinely did help a lot and I'll definitely update my profile to seem more appealing, any advice on what's good to see on a guys profile from a girls point of view?"

Pic wise a variety, not just pics of your cock..ladies in general do not find that attractive, seen one seen them all. Torso and bum shots are good.

Profile, what are you into, what are you looking for, what you can offer a lady

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Good luck

"

sensible advice and try not to take it too seriously on here

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You definitely could do with more information on your profile. Explain what you are into. What you are good at and enjoy. Why women would like to chat to you or meet you. You need to stand out from the crowd.

Regarding photos.....you class yourself as curvy I think I read. Big build or overweight ? Might be worth displaying a full length photo of yourself.

Finally why can you not accommodate? If you are with parents or flat share... Add A comment, otherwise people might think you have a wife or partner hidden away you are cheating on. Hope that helps.

hi Dave you have a veri that's pretty good at this stage if you want helpful advice to improve your chances of contacting women put other pics up and don't have a blank avatar also fill out profile tell them about you and explain why you don't accommodate ,when you message women read their profile and base your message on it ,it may take a while but success will come eventually ,a sense of rumours good to

So basically I'm just trying to friend new friends whoever they are gender/race/age or whatever and that a lot of people should lighten up a tad a be a bit more friendly, it's definitely make the world go round more smoothly anyway! hi Dave you have a veri that's pretty good at this stage if you want helpful advice to improve your chances of contacting women put other pics up and don't have a blank avatar also fill out profile tell them about you and explain why you don't accommodate ,when you message women read their profile and base your message on it ,it may take a while but success will come eventually ,a sense of rumours good to "

humours

Stockport

Good luck

Alright thanks for that genuinely did help a lot and I'll definitely update my profile to seem more appealing, any advice on what's good to see on a guys profile from a girls point of view?

Pic wise a variety, not just pics of your cock..ladies in general do not find that attractive, seen one seen them all. Torso and bum shots are good.

Profile, what are you into, what are you looking for, what you can offer a lady "

Genuinely thanks for this, will definitely update my profile text and I'll probably wait for a bit to do torso pics, just finished my tea haven't I

Thanks for this though

Stockport

So basically I'm just trying to friend new friends whoever they are gender/race/age or whatever and that a lot of people should lighten up a tad a be a bit more friendly, it's definitely make the world go round more smoothly anyway! hi Dave you have a veri that's pretty good at this stage if you want helpful advice to improve your chances of contacting women put other pics up and don't have a blank avatar also fill out profile tell them about you and explain why you don't accommodate ,when you message women read their profile and base your message on it ,it may take a while but success will come eventually ,a sense of rumours good to "

Cheers bud, will definitely be doing everything that everyone has told me!

Stockport

"You definitely could do with more information on your profile. Explain what you are into. What you are good at and enjoy. Why women would like to chat to you or meet you. You need to stand out from the crowd.

Regarding photos.....you class yourself as curvy I think I read. Big build or overweight ? Might be worth displaying a full length photo of yourself.

Finally why can you not accommodate? If you are with parents or flat share... Add A comment, otherwise people might think you have a wife or partner hidden away you are cheating on. Hope that helps. "

Thanks for the advice, I think I put 'big build' because 'pleasantly plump' wasn't an option!

Thanks for all the info though

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Alright thanks for that genuinely did help a lot and I'll definitely update my profile to seem more appealing, any advice on what's good to see on a guys profile from a girls point of view?"

No cock pics, a nice torso pic and for me, the hand down the jeans shot

sometimes the worse thing you can do is ask for advice reason being no two swingers are the same and most on this site don't view the forums....the only advice i can give is be yourself and find what you want not what others want

Stockport

"sometimes the worse thing you can do is ask for advice reason being no two swingers are the same and most on this site don't view the forums....the only advice i can give is be yourself and find what you want not what others want"

I always am myself but there's no harm in tweaking a couple of things to make you seem more appealing!

Stockport

"Alright thanks for that genuinely did help a lot and I'll definitely update my profile to seem more appealing, any advice on what's good to see on a guys profile from a girls point of view?

No cock pics, a nice torso pic and for me, the hand down the jeans shot "

I'll definitely do that then, the hands down the pants shot could be challenging with only having 2 hands though!

The chat rooms are good if you stick to the rules. People will often invite familiar faces from chat to private parties etc

Mr monkey

Stockport

"The chat rooms are good if you stick to the rules. People will often invite familiar faces from chat to private parties etc

Mr monkey "

Alright, cheers for the help bud!

"The chat rooms are good if you stick to the rules. People will often invite familiar faces from chat to private parties etc

Mr monkey

Alright, cheers for the help bud!"

Two sentences do not make a profile.

At the end of the day mate ,if they message back and say no thanks or if they just delete and ignore they both =no meet , so move on and forget

» Add a new message to this topic