FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > not having any luck is my profile bad?help please!

not having any luck is my profile bad?help please!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unkmasterx OP   Man  over a year ago

Oakham

ive been on here a while now but havent had any joy.

any advice will be greatly received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Pictures aren't bad but you have very little information in your text. Write a bit about what you're looking for and what you can offer.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ladies have preferences. What type of person are you trying to attract? What info are you providing to help them choose you?

Look at the ladies you like. Look at their verifications. Look at the profiles of those people.

Now, look at your blurry pics and your one-liner profile. Is that all you have to offer?

Oakham

thankyou ill do that.

Oakham

point taken,your right thanks for the advice

Pointed out on the other thread you have your work cut out in Uppingham!

Your profile text gives nothing away as to anything about you and what your really looking for. Pics and profile need work.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Here is some advice. Take what you want, leave what you want.

Pictures: Try to have some good pictures with good variety in your public gallery. A face (if you can), a full body shot, and a bum pic usually go over well. You can keep a dick pic in private for those women who like to see that before meeting you. If you have a face pic, smile in it. Sad face pics don't tend to go over well. You have a pretty good variety of pics so it looks like you're doing well in this regard.

Text: The text should reflect you and what you are looking for, along with what you can offer to a potential meet. Try to show your personality. A bit of fun and wit is often appreciated. Make it long enough to say something, but short enough that it will likely be read. 8 words isn't going to do you any favors.

If you are really interested in the scene and want a better chance of meeting people, try going to some socials and clubs. They are a great opportunity to meet people without relying just on your profile. Its up to you.

Messages: Don't use the scatter-gun approach to messages. I would recommend choosing a few people that you really like the look of and sending them each a tailored message. It does not have to be war and peace, but it should be friendly and directed at them specifically for the best results. If you can attach a face pic that is a bonus.

I hope this helps. Give it some time and effort and see how you get on.

-Courtney

More pics of your face are a cert. You have a nice one, and hair too. As Courtney said, smile or is that frown? I'm confused.

Also agree with preferences and stuff being written on profile.

"Pictures aren't bad but you have very little information in your text. Write a bit about what you're looking for and what you can offer.

Good luck "

this

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Stamford is the swinging capital near you so you need to pop over there of an evening.

Before you do so - act on the advice given above.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I commented on another thread that your face pics look angry to me

Oakham

thankyou all for the advice its a great help.I was trying to give a smouldering look in the photos lol.epic fail

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"thankyou all for the advice its a great help.I was trying to give a smouldering look in the photos lol.epic fail "

Yes

Take me out for a coffee and I'll take some smiling ones for you

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You haven't got a profile, you have a short sentence

"You haven't got a profile, you have a short sentence "

A succinct CV.

Your profile could do with an update so

As my pictures reveal, I LOVE standing next to the bathroom light. Sometimes I'll just be lying on the sofa watching a movie and think, isn't life so much better standing semi naked below the light in the bathroom. So, I remove my t-shirt and go to the loo adopting a masculine stance for around 23 minutes. After I've done so I feel so much better.

In 2001, I was a regional champion for carving celebrities out of wood. My Thora Hird is still discussed in the Uppingham area to this day. My love of hands-on activities led me to becoming a self employed builder but in my spare time I can still be found carving away to work on my latest creation, Pam St Clement, AKA Pat Butcher.

But why should you meet me I don't hear you ask as this is an internet based facility (I might hear you ask it via cam on the forums). Reason 1 - check out my facial hair. I look like a Musketeer. Reason 2 - I smell nicer than David Tenant. Reason 3 - love funk. I'm a master of funk. Funkmaster.

"Your profile could do with an update so

As my pictures reveal, I LOVE standing next to the bathroom light. Sometimes I'll just be lying on the sofa watching a movie and think, isn't life so much better standing semi naked below the light in the bathroom. So, I remove my t-shirt and go to the loo adopting a masculine stance for around 23 minutes. After I've done so I feel so much better.

In 2001, I was a regional champion for carving celebrities out of wood. My Thora Hird is still discussed in the Uppingham area to this day. My love of hands-on activities led me to becoming a self employed builder but in my spare time I can still be found carving away to work on my latest creation, Pam St Clement, AKA Pat Butcher.

But why should you meet me I don't hear you ask as this is an internet based facility (I might hear you ask it via cam on the forums). Reason 1 - check out my facial hair. I look like a Musketeer. Reason 2 - I smell nicer than David Tenant. Reason 3 - love funk. I'm a master of funk. Funkmaster.

"

"Your profile could do with an update so

"

Can you write mine please?

"Hello and welcome to the forums!

Here is some advice. Take what you want, leave what you want.

Pictures: Try to have some good pictures with good variety in your public gallery. A face (if you can), a full body shot, and a bum pic usually go over well. You can keep a dick pic in private for those women who like to see that before meeting you. If you have a face pic, smile in it. Sad face pics don't tend to go over well. You have a pretty good variety of pics so it looks like you're doing well in this regard.

Text: The text should reflect you and what you are looking for, along with what you can offer to a potential meet. Try to show your personality. A bit of fun and wit is often appreciated. Make it long enough to say something, but short enough that it will likely be read. 8 words isn't going to do you any favors.

If you are really interested in the scene and want a better chance of meeting people, try going to some socials and clubs. They are a great opportunity to meet people without relying just on your profile. Its up to you.

Messages: Don't use the scatter-gun approach to messages. I would recommend choosing a few people that you really like the look of and sending them each a tailored message. It does not have to be war and peace, but it should be friendly and directed at them specifically for the best results. If you can attach a face pic that is a bonus.

I hope this helps. Give it some time and effort and see how you get on.

-Courtney"

Teriffic advice, wish everyone would take it on board.

"ive been on here a while now but havent had any joy.

any advice will be greatly received. "

That classic line in your sparse profile, "If you want to no more, just ask," is so often used. What it means is that you don't have the ability or desire to describe yourself or what you can offer. I wonder whether anyone has bothered to ask?

Put some effort into your profile and show your personality.

» Add a new message to this topic