FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling to get profile views?

Struggling to get profile views?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand that there is loads of competition on fabswingers but i don't seem to be getting many people look at my profile at all.

So how do i attract people to actually look at my profile in the first place? Is it the name putting people off? Are my pictures no good? Or is my headline not attention grabbing enough? Or is it something else?

Help Please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I understand that there is loads of competition on fabswingers but i don't seem to be getting many people look at my profile at all.

So how do i attract people to actually look at my profile in the first place? Is it the name putting people off? Are my pictures no good? Or is my headline not attention grabbing enough? Or is it something else?

Help Please!

"

You only have three public pics which are of the same thing. You are single so unless there is a reason why not have a face pic to show. And some different pics would maybe help. And yes, your profile name would put me off

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

A torso pic is great but not 3 the same with poor lighting.

Profile name is off putting too.

A lot of ladies view in stealth mode, I have just looked at yours but you won't see that I have.

You need more pics, a good written profile, likes, dislikes etc

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I get mine looked at a lot but it doesn't mean much and is no cause for raised expectation.

People are just browsing for the most part...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I understand that there is loads of competition on fabswingers but i don't seem to be getting many people look at my profile at all.

Help Please!

"

If you think something on your profile could be improved, why not change it? It's your profile. You suggested a few things but haven't changed them......

By *ustus4uMan  over a year ago

closer then you think

"A lot of ladies view in stealth mode, I have just looked at yours but you won't see that I have.

You need more pics, a good written profile, likes, dislikes etc "

what the hell is stealth mode please enlighten me

Brighton - even Hove!

"A lot of ladies view in stealth mode, I have just looked at yours but you won't see that I have.

You need more pics, a good written profile, likes, dislikes etc what the hell is stealth mode please enlighten me "

You can look at people's profiles but they can't see you've looked.

You need more pics, a good written profile, likes, dislikes etc what the hell is stealth mode please enlighten me "

If you go into privacy settings you can set the hide from looked at me so that you can looked at profiles without being seen

You need more pics, a good written profile, likes, dislikes etc what the hell is stealth mode please enlighten me

If you go into privacy settings you can set the hide from looked at me so that you can looked at profiles without being seen "

You sneaky buggers!

Ive changed my profile text and i have face pictures that im happy to send to anybody i'd just rsther not have them plastered all over my profile.

You need more pics, a good written profile, likes, dislikes etc what the hell is stealth mode please enlighten me

If you go into privacy settings you can set the hide from looked at me so that you can looked at profiles without being seen

You sneaky buggers!

Ive changed my profile text and i have face pictures that im happy to send to anybody i'd just rsther not have them plastered all over my profile. "

Yep but it can save a lot of hassle

Your text is much better than before. Maybe a bum pic??

You sneaky buggers!

Ive changed my profile text and i have face pictures that im happy to send to anybody i'd just rsther not have them plastered all over my profile.

Yep but it can save a lot of hassle

Your text is much better than before. Maybe a bum pic?? "

Thankyou When i get chance i'l take and upload a bum picture. Any other suggestions?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Torso pic is good....but could you take one with better lighting so you dont look like someone out of The Simpsons?!

Awful username - change it! Lol

I would take out the word "dad" and just say single. It makes it sound as if the kids will be tucked up in bed whilst the fun goes on and that may put some people off.

"I understand that there is loads of competition on fabswingers "

If you think it's a competition then you are off to a bad start straight away imho

Brighton - even Hove!

"I understand that there is loads of competition on fabswingers

If you think it's a competition then you are off to a bad start straight away imho "

winner winner chicken dinner

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Help Please!

"

Your profile looks fine to me. I don't think there's a magic formula that will increase traffic to it.

I know that if I don't use the forums for a while we get fewer views as our age takes us out of lots of searches so maybe post on a few threads (don't worry if nobody acknowledges your post) and see if that helps. Don't forget that there is a feature that allows people to view without you knowing.

Good luck.

Help Please!

Your profile looks fine to me. I don't think there's a magic formula that will increase traffic to it.

I know that if I don't use the forums for a while we get fewer views as our age takes us out of lots of searches so maybe post on a few threads (don't worry if nobody acknowledges your post) and see if that helps. Don't forget that there is a feature that allows people to view without you knowing.

Good luck."

Thanks for your advice! Happy Swinging

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Help Please!

Good luck.

Thanks for your advice! Happy Swinging "

You're welcome and Happy Swinging to you too

» Add a new message to this topic