FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Introduction :)

Introduction :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just thought id post and introduce myself.

Im a single guy from Basildon trying to work this thing out im quite new and totally new to this kind of thing.

Im a bit shy and lacking in confidence at the moment so give me time and ill eventually come out of my shell. Im not sure what I want or will gain from this site but hopefully good things.

Anyhoo im off please check my profile and inbox me any tips or improvements I can make to make my profile better stand out

Thanks for reading and have a good weekend all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What's the point in sending you a pm?

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"What's the point in sending you a pm? "

It's a sneaky way to get people to message him methinks

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What's the point in sending you a pm?

It's a sneaky way to get people to message him methinks "

It makes no difference!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

The advice everyone gave on the last thread you posted like this will still be valid.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"The advice everyone gave on the last thread you posted like this will still be valid."

....and, as was clearly pointed out on that other thread, Getting the site to make you more confident just isn't going to work. In fact, it'll do the opposite with all the knockbacks and ignored messages that newcomers find disheartening.

Starting new(ish) threads on the same topic isn't going to unearth any solution...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He is new.. To swinging. Be kind you lot. Knockbacks suck. You joined fab to kick ass all the time. No wonder you cant get meets.. Go and fuck.. Is that why you are here or not or to post unkind words.

Oh he is NO ORDINARY GUY after all!!

As for tips.. Go and chat in chat rooms it might help boost your confidence.

Be polite at all times unlike this lot lol

X

Grantham

^^^^^ Not seen the other post

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"He is new.. To swinging. Be kind you lot. Knockbacks suck. You joined fab to kick ass all the time. No wonder you cant get meets.. Go and fuck.. Is that why you are here or not or to post unkind words.

Oh he is NO ORDINARY GUY after all!!

As for tips.. Go and chat in chat rooms it might help boost your confidence.

Be polite at all times unlike this lot lol

X"

Knock backs only 'suck' if you let them bother you. Someone who already has confidence issues is more likely to do so, therefore it was quite valid for posters to advise him that fab is not the best place for a single guy looking to boost his confidence as knock backs are plentiful.

It also a valid point that if he really wants help to follow previous advice he was given and act upon it, instead of re-posting a thread with the same tone a mere 3 days later, as the advice on these threads all tend to be of a generic format

Also if you want people to be nice on a forum it may be worth leading by example

Grantham

"Knock backs only 'suck' if you let them bother you. Someone who already has confidence issues is more likely to do so, therefore it was quite valid for posters to advise him that fab is not the best place for a single guy looking to boost his confidence as knock backs are plentiful.

It also a valid point that if he really wants help to follow previous advice he was given and act upon it, instead of re-posting a thread with the same tone a mere 3 days later, as the advice on these threads all tend to be of a generic format

Also if you want people to be nice on a forum it may be worth leading by example"

» Add a new message to this topic