FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello from Glasgow

Hello from Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought I would pop in to say hello to anyone in the Glasgow or Edinburgh area who would like to chat.

Recently joined from another site and have been feeling my way into this site since then. There appears to be a fair amount of anger and frustration from the ladies (probably with just cause!) and I am intrigued in the ages of interest in some quarters.

22 to 44 seems common, or under 45 anyway, as if at the 45th birthday the bloke explodes like an over-ripe tomato. Not a nice image, come to think of it...I guess you can get a thirty year old with a beer belly too, just as you can get a lean and fit bloke (and woman) in the mid-fifties onwards.

I decided to draw short of the upper age 99 though, even if I am weirdly intrigued as to whether anyone of that age is on here. Then that got me thinking of Herbert from Family Guy and I decided to think of something else very quickly!

Anyway, I am around and happy to talk to any lady in the central Scotland area who may ultimately be interested in a meet, or who just wants a chat with a friendly guy who doesn't bombard them with photographs of my table-lamp sized appendage - unless asked, of course!

Happy swinging everyone, be safe and be nice...do pop by to say hello. You bring the wine, I'll provide the nibbles and cosy environment.

Or just the nibbles xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not but hello anyway.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic