FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > sub bi guy

sub bi guy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm a sub bi guy looking for a mistress or dom couple mf to dominate me I'm open to anything other than poo and leving markes

I have one fantasy

I would love a couple or f to dominate me I would love to go to there hay invite me in say ur outfits on the bed slur get up there and change I go up stairs and there is a sexy get up on the bed with a bottle of lube, poppers ,and a huge but plug I strip my cloths off I lube up my ass and sniffing the poppers I slide he butt plug I my ass wow its big brings a teir to my eye I wipe exes lube off then carry on getting redy I put a sexy corset on with a integrated suspended belt then roll some stockings up my legs and a tach them a little matching thong then goes over then a bondage hood to cover my face hen some very high heals I can just walk in I walk down stairs there is my dom couple or mistress waiting with a cushioned table in the middle of the room thay bend me over he table and tie me to it then put a blind fold over the eye hols of the hood I'm now in darkness I feal my ass geting smacked then all I here is loads of guys I dno what's gna happen then all of a sudden my but plug is pulled out leving my ass gaping then I feal a cock enter me I geting fucked slow at first he speeds up he says to My dom were can I cum my dom says full him up I was in disbelief then I just feal my ass getting filled he stops and pulls out befor I get my breath another cock is in me I would like to take 6 or more like this

Can anyone doms help me with this fantasy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic