Turn it off then on again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hahahaha it's not car trouble

Just getting no where was hoping for some guidance

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Here is some advice. Take what you want, leave what you want.

Pictures: Try to have some good pictures with good variety in your public gallery. A face (if you can), a full body shot, and a bum pic usually go over well. You can keep a dick pic in private for those women who like to see that before meeting you. If you have a face pic, smile in it. Sad face pics don't tend to go over well. Don't be standing in front of a messy bedroom. Ad I will say again, smile in your pics!!

Text: The text should reflect you and what you are looking for, along with what you can offer to a potential meet. Try to show your personality. A bit of fun and wit is often appreciated. Make it long enough to say something, but short enough that it will likely be read.

Your text is, in my opinion, pretty crap. You don't need to state your height and age, there is already a place for that. What is the difference between girls and ladies? Get rid of the girls bit. Sounds like an odd contrast. Get rid of the bit about not wanting gay stuff. Just block men from messaging you. Get rid of the legal disclaimer. It is meaningless, I promise you. And fix the spelling and grammar. You might not care, but lots of people do. Put something in about what you have to offer someone.

If you are really interested in the scene and want a better chance of meeting people, try going to some socials and clubs. They are a great opportunity to meet people without relying just on your profile. Its up to you.

Messages: Don't use the scatter-gun approach to messages. I would recommend choosing a few people that you really like the look of and sending them each a tailored message. It does not have to be war and peace, but it should be friendly and directed at them specifically for the best results. If you can attach a face pic that is a bonus.

I hope this helps. Give it some time and effort and see how you get on.

-Courtney

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Who told you you were good looking?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me mam

Why is she lying ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What makes you think most of the ladies on here are pissed off?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What makes you think most of the ladies on here are pissed off? "

Cuz we are

-Courtney

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hello and welcome to the forums!

Here is some advice. Take what you want, leave what you want.

Pictures: Try to have some good pictures with good variety in your public gallery. A face (if you can), a full body shot, and a bum pic usually go over well. You can keep a dick pic in private for those women who like to see that before meeting you. If you have a face pic, smile in it. Sad face pics don't tend to go over well. Don't be standing in front of a messy bedroom. Ad I will say again, smile in your pics!!

Text: The text should reflect you and what you are looking for, along with what you can offer to a potential meet. Try to show your personality. A bit of fun and wit is often appreciated. Make it long enough to say something, but short enough that it will likely be read.

Your text is, in my opinion, pretty crap. You don't need to state your height and age, there is already a place for that. What is the difference between girls and ladies? Get rid of the girls bit. Sounds like an odd contrast. Get rid of the bit about not wanting gay stuff. Just block men from messaging you. Get rid of the legal disclaimer. It is meaningless, I promise you. And fix the spelling and grammar. You might not care, but lots of people do. Put something in about what you have to offer someone.

If you are really interested in the scene and want a better chance of meeting people, try going to some socials and clubs. They are a great opportunity to meet people without relying just on your profile. Its up to you.

Messages: Don't use the scatter-gun approach to messages. I would recommend choosing a few people that you really like the look of and sending them each a tailored message. It does not have to be war and peace, but it should be friendly and directed at them specifically for the best results. If you can attach a face pic that is a bonus.

I hope this helps. Give it some time and effort and see how you get on.

-Courtney"

Excellent advice plus the current profile status message really isn't helping at all.

Three weeks is no time at all and, very soon, you'll be prompted by a certain well-known member on the forum, that you need patience....

» Add a new message to this topic