FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I posted in wrong chat before I think

I posted in wrong chat before I think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there ladies and gents I posted in wrong chat I think............ I thought of throwing this out there and ask what u think of me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't know you.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"I don't know you. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you're very brave asking such a question on here

"I think you're very brave asking such a question on here "

Agreed.

And it's a no from me...

You don't leap out the screen but I like the hat.

"You don't leap out the screen but I like the hat. "

Granted I'm no catalogue model I was just curious to what poeple thought if they don't like me that's fair enough

"You don't leap out the screen but I like the hat.

Granted I'm no catalogue model I was just curious to what poeple thought if they don't like me that's fair enough "

It's not your looks for us good looking is subjective it's more your profile is pretty generic.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

from reading your profile i think your on the wrong site

try a well known fetish site

" from reading your profile i think your on the wrong site

try a well known fetish site"

And yes I agree my profile is in desperate need of rephrasing and I'm not good at that stuff hence what is there

"I think you're very brave asking such a question on here "
I think you are very sexy posing like that on here felicity hugs

And yes I agree my profile is in desperate need of rephrasing and I'm not good at that stuff hence what is there "

I've met more sub people from that fet site on here and not on the fet site itself.

And yes I agree my profile is in desperate need of rephrasing and I'm not good at that stuff hence what is there

I've met more sub people from that fet site on here and not on the fet site itself."

I've been on them but they all seem to be fakes so I stopped going on but I suppose I like the darker side it's not a bad thing really...I dont mean any offence there

I've met more sub people from that fet site on here and not on the fet site itself.

I've been on them but they all seem to be fakes so I stopped going on but I suppose I like the darker side it's not a bad thing really...I dont mean any offence there "

And what fet site on here ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Join the dark side.....

"Join the dark side..... "

Yh agreed nothing wrong with the dark side

I've been on them but they all seem to be fakes so I stopped going on but I suppose I like the darker side it's not a bad thing really...I dont mean any offence there And what fet site on here ?"

There's people on fabswingers (who are also on the fet site) and i met these people on fabswingers not the fet site.

Hope that makes more sense? I'm really bad at explaining things.

I've been on them but they all seem to be fakes so I stopped going on but I suppose I like the darker side it's not a bad thing really...I dont mean any offence there And what fet site on here ?

There's people on fabswingers (who are also on the fet site) and i met these people on fabswingers not the fet site.

Hope that makes more sense? I'm really bad at explaining things."

Ah right I see yes I know what u mean and understand what u mean not explaining things properly I'm first class there

I've been on them but they all seem to be fakes so I stopped going on but I suppose I like the darker side it's not a bad thing really...I dont mean any offence there And what fet site on here ?

Ah right I see yes I know what u mean and understand what u mean not explaining things properly I'm first class there "

You sure you got that? i don't wanna explain again...

fet site is pretty crap for searching people out i think. most of the groups are dead or full of desperate men. i found it's mainly a money making site or fantasists site.

Ah right I see yes I know what u mean and understand what u mean not explaining things properly I'm first class there

fet site is pretty crap for searching people out i think. most of the groups are dead or full of desperate men. i found it's mainly a money making site or fantasists site."

Yh totaly agree there never spoke to a genuine person on any of them that's why I joined here and went gold to try and show I was a genuine person but I seem to be tarnished with the same brush as the bullies and desperate weirdos

fet site is pretty crap for searching people out i think. most of the groups are dead or full of desperate men. i found it's mainly a money making site or fantasists site.

Yh totaly agree there never spoke to a genuine person on any of them that's why I joined here and went gold to try and show I was a genuine person but I seem to be tarnished with the same brush as the bullies and desperate weirdos "

men don't have it easy on any internet sites, imo. There's a lot more guys out there looking for women than women looking for men.

But i think you're more likely to find genuine women on here than on there, just this site has better features to look for or find them. There's fakes on here too though, so be careful.

Yh totaly agree there never spoke to a genuine person on any of them that's why I joined here and went gold to try and show I was a genuine person but I seem to be tarnished with the same brush as the bullies and desperate weirdos

men don't have it easy on any internet sites, imo. There's a lot more guys out there looking for women than women looking for men.

But i think you're more likely to find genuine women on here than on there, just this site has better features to look for or find them. There's fakes on here too though, so be careful.

"

Oh I know that I've had nearly every message deleted so far but obviously I wasn't what they was looking for but they didn't look at the profile so...but anyway hopefully my luck will change soon not interested in loads of veris just someone to have mutual fun with x

What fet site ?

Oh I know that I've had nearly every message deleted so far but obviously I wasn't what they was looking for but they didn't look at the profile so...but anyway hopefully my luck will change soon not interested in loads of veris just someone to have mutual fun with x"

I've looked at your profile. You can't tell though.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

You look like you had fun at the wedding

"You look like you had fun at the wedding "
can't tell what ?..

And yes it was my sisters I had a few to many my bro in law wouldnt get in the pic so I made him

» Add a new message to this topic