FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > what is wrong

what is wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been back and fro on this site for a few years. I have sent nice messages acted respectfull and even tried to be diffrent. However i just completley ignored by all women. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who said that?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

SHOUT YOUR MESSAGES!!!!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can't see much wrong. Traditional advice is go to clubs and so socials and i think it bears repeating.

Good luck.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have been back and fro on this site for a few years. I have sent nice messages acted respectfull and even tried to be diffrent. However i just completley ignored by all women. Any advice?"

Seriously....what's the point of going and leaving and coming back and leaving again. Why did you do that?

"Who said that?"
thought i was invisable. Oh i am.

"I can't see much wrong. Traditional advice is go to clubs and so socials and i think it bears repeating.

Good luck."

thanks.

"I have been back and fro on this site for a few years. I have sent nice messages acted respectfull and even tried to be diffrent. However i just completley ignored by all women. Any advice?

Seriously....what's the point of going and leaving and coming back and leaving again. Why did you do that?"

Mainly due to the fact that after i have winked/mailed and fab'ed everyone without a single response i log off for a few weeks. Its quite a hit on the self esteme.

"SHOUT YOUR MESSAGES!!!!!"

OK! DO YOU THINK IT WILL WORK?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have been back and fro on this site for a few years. I have sent nice messages acted respectfull and even tried to be diffrent. However i just completley ignored by all women. Any advice?

Seriously....what's the point of going and leaving and coming back and leaving again. Why did you do that?

Mainly due to the fact that after i have winked/mailed and fab'ed everyone without a single response i log off for a few weeks. Its quite a hit on the self esteme. "

Don't rely on this for your self esteem. People don't know you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"SHOUT YOUR MESSAGES!!!!!

OK! DO YOU THINK IT WILL WORK?"

Pardon!

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Read the other profiles frm men in aame situation as you

Mainly due to the fact that after i have winked/mailed and fab'ed everyone without a single response i log off for a few weeks. Its quite a hit on the self esteme.

Don't rely on this for your self esteem. People don't know you "

i dont. It would be great if i could just start a conversation with someone. Or even be honest and reply sorry not my type.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't rely on this for your self esteem. People don't know you

i dont. It would be great if i could just start a conversation with someone. Or even be honest and reply sorry not my type. "

Yes that seems to be a problem for a lot of men.I don't have an answer I'm afraid.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

try tinder

"I have been back and fro on this site for a few years. I have sent nice messages acted respectfull and even tried to be diffrent. However i just completley ignored by all women. Any advice?"

You are that rare breed. A nice guy, there are a few on here for sure. But for every polite guy, (or tranny) there are hundreds who are impatient, who want to fuck you before they ask how are you? Who want to arrange a meet before they know if you live alone, who want to do things to you that you do not want to do without discussion. I have met one person on here and others I know of here. Most get deleted in seconds. a nce sexy bi-guy, wow sadly that is a rarity in my humble opinion.

Well you say your not the best looking guy and only have a pic of a hairy belly and a suit, you are giving across the impression that your ugly as fook...maybe put up a face pic or something and let whoever your trying to chat with decide, maybe go on cam in the chatrooms and for the love of God get some confidence and DONT put up another one of these threads

Brighton - even Hove!

Join in on the forums, go in there chat room, go to socials, go to clubs, send good quality messages and don't bother looking to see if they have been read or deleted....send and forget. If they are interested, they will contact you.

"Well you say your not the best looking guy and only have a pic of a hairy belly and a suit, you are giving across the impression that your ugly as fook...maybe put up a face pic or something and let whoever your trying to chat with decide, maybe go on cam in the chatrooms and for the love of God get some confidence and DONT put up another one of these threads"

I have plenty of confidance. If you did not like the thread you did not have to read it. I have a face pic and always put it on any mail i send out.

"Join in on the forums, go in there chat room, go to socials, go to clubs, send good quality messages and don't bother looking to see if they have been read or deleted....send and forget. If they are interested, they will contact you. "

Thanks. Will get on it.

You are that rare breed. A nice guy, there are a few on here for sure. But for every polite guy, (or tranny) there are hundreds who are impatient, who want to fuck you before they ask how are you? Who want to arrange a meet before they know if you live alone, who want to do things to you that you do not want to do without discussion. I have met one person on here and others I know of here. Most get deleted in seconds. a nce sexy bi-guy, wow sadly that is a rarity in my humble opinion. "

Thank you.

"Well you say your not the best looking guy and only have a pic of a hairy belly and a suit, you are giving across the impression that your ugly as fook...maybe put up a face pic or something and let whoever your trying to chat with decide, maybe go on cam in the chatrooms and for the love of God get some confidence and DONT put up another one of these threads

I have plenty of confidance. If you did not like the thread you did not have to read it. I have a face pic and always put it on any mail i send out. "

Well then maybe people just aren't attracted to ya

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Well then maybe people just aren't attracted to ya"

Little bit harsh..

"

Well then maybe people just aren't attracted to ya

Little bit harsh.."

Why is it harsh?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd not meet you because I don't meet married men.

"I'd not meet you because I don't meet married men."

Was not aware that my profile said that?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'd not meet you because I don't meet married men.

Was not aware that my profile said that? "

It doesn't. It was the wedding ring that gave it away.

"I'd not meet you because I don't meet married men.

Was not aware that my profile said that?

It doesn't. It was the wedding ring that gave it away."

Well spotted

» Add a new message to this topic