FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > So..

So..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sher91 OP   Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

After taking people's advice on my first posting on here I managed to arrange a few meets which went well but now they've left the site (bad times) so I guess I'm looking for more connections so to speak!

There aren't that many people who are located near me to which is a bit inconvenient! ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where were you looking, I just did a search of women 25 to 50 within 20 miles of you and 300 plus profiles came up?

middlesbrough

My search is normally 18-29 to be fair ha! But I have messaged a fair few politely and they mostly get read without a response!

Clubs and socials hun, get yourself out there

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"My search is normally 18-29 to be fair ha! But I have messaged a fair few politely and they mostly get read without a response! "

Can you not remember the advice you were given the first time round?..

How did you manage to get the meets you did?

Do the same again...

Simples

middlesbrough

I don't think I have the confidence to any of those alone, I was up for going to one with my old FB but she wasn't up for it. It's also a bit of a hassle because I don't drive and would be stuck up Sunderland (that's the closest to me)!

middlesbrough

Aye! One of them PM'd be from that and we got the ball rolling from there!

Your only 24 but wont meet anyone older than you ( your profile do what you want ) there is 1 problem you goin to have...you say you have had meets well do what you did the last time

middlesbrough

"Your only 24 but wont meet anyone older than you ( your profile do what you want ) there is 1 problem you goin to have...you say you have had meets well do what you did the last time "

Ha! If be more than happy to meet someone older than me! I've been consistently respectful with how I message women, it's just the luck of the draw really I suppose!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't think I have the confidence to any of those alone, I was up for going to one with my old FB but she wasn't up for it. It's also a bit of a hassle because I don't drive and would be stuck up Sunderland (that's the closest to me)! "

What's difficult about going to a social or a club? Nerves is normal.

middlesbrough

"I don't think I have the confidence to any of those alone, I was up for going to one with my old FB but she wasn't up for it. It's also a bit of a hassle because I don't drive and would be stuck up Sunderland (that's the closest to me)!

What's difficult about going to a social or a club? Nerves is normal. "

The main issue I'd say right now is that I don't drive so I'd be stuck basically. But I'll consider going in future if the opportunity comes up!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't think I have the confidence to any of those alone, I was up for going to one with my old FB but she wasn't up for it. It's also a bit of a hassle because I don't drive and would be stuck up Sunderland (that's the closest to me)!

What's difficult about going to a social or a club? Nerves is normal.

The main issue I'd say right now is that I don't drive so I'd be stuck basically. But I'll consider going in future if the opportunity comes up! "

Fair enough - in that case, arrange a social in a pub yourself.

middlesbrough

"Fair enough - in that case, arrange a social in a pub yourself. "

That's my preference mate, just luck of the draw!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

You've been advised twice in this thread to do the same as you did when you got those initial meets you mentioned....but seem to have ignored acknowledging that advice or explaining why your successful approach doesn't work any longer....

» Add a new message to this topic