FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for a first meet in south london

Looking for a first meet in south london

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey women/couples!

Looking to get myself into this and need to have a first meet up I'm photo verified now and not a time waster, so please take a look at my profile and message me I'm university educated and work in the city so I'm no muppet either and can hold a conversation!

Look forward to hearing from you all

B

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *keg funCouple  over a year ago

SKEGNESS

god please loose the pubes xx

Wow first response and it's a negative comment? If you don't have anything half decent to say then don't say anything at all

By *keg funCouple  over a year ago

SKEGNESS

lol love it you asked for meets just trying to help good luck it wont happen again

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

I agree. Invest in a Bic asap

Ok geez lol if I shave what about then? ??

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Wow first response and it's a negative comment? If you don't have anything half decent to say then don't say anything at all"

Sorry, but the first thing I noticed was the pubes. I don't like men totally shaved, but I don't want to be cutting a swathe through it either.

Ok since dick pics with pubes seem to be so offensive they're gone, as am I probably, there's no positivity on this site just negative responses, absolutely zero coming back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

peeps are giving their honest opinion and you are attacking them ?? bold move, I see you being UNLOS very very soon

I didn't ask for opinions, I asked for anyone looking to meet, if it's a no then don't say anything?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Great start op. The people giving their opinion are trying to help you. You may not like the replies you receive but take them in good grace. Many people don't comment on the forum but do watch and read.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

You are only photo verified that doesn't mean anything to most people on the site, other than you know how to stand up holding a piece of paper.

Most women will read profiles before reading messages and if the profile doesn't sell you in a positive light then your message goes ignored or in the bin.

The forums arent the best place to request meets, as only a very small proportion of the site use them you are better off using the meet request section of the site and looking for locally advertise meets and responding accordingly. You live in London too, now I haven't lived there for 5 years but there used to be a great club and social scene in that area so get out there and get yourself known don't rely solely on this site or you're likely to end up disappointed

» Add a new message to this topic